Goodbye Stage... Part 2

Getting Revenge

Chapter 21- Goodbye Stage.. Part 2

 

You dressed up and thought to yourself... Did you change that much that even when you saw Hyorin and Eun Gi with EXO they didnt recognize the sooyoung that died or they just think your a ghost... 

 

We performed "Touch my heart" and after performing it... Minhyuk was there for you... You ran to him and hugged him... Tears started to fall...
 

"Are you crying my princess?" Minhyuk asked

"I am kinda sad, cause i might not be with the members of SeQuin anymore because were getting married..." you said and saw the EXO members stare at you...

 

"Just keep this as a secret between us, and the other idols about our marriage Minhyuk" you said

 

"Come on Sis... Tommorrow Me, Subin, Gayun and BTOB are going to take you somewhere special...." Kana said..

"See you tommorrow Minhyuk, Sungjae, Peniel...etc" you said and give Minhyuk a quick peck on the lips

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

EXO POV:

 

The EXO members were getting ready to go film inkigayo..

 

All the members arrived at Inkigayo and we all walked in the set...

 

We were all focused on a performance... It was nice...

 

"Yah Sehun, Cheer you... We only have a few weeks of performing Machine...." Chanyeol said

Sehun nodded...

 

Sehun thoughts: Everyday i think of her, Everyday i wish i could see her, I have scars in my heart, and i blame myself for her death... Sooyoung im sorry... Whenever i hear the name Sooyoung, i always think of you..

 

EXO dressed up for our performance... EXO were the 6 to last to perform... After EXO was SeQuin... 

 

EXO was going to leave... They saw a couple hugging... They just watched.. 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N-

 

I am going to do a double update... Im sorry its short..