I just cant live like this...

Getting Revenge

A/N- Well tomorrow's the end of the world... If we do die then, eat alot of food and listen to all the kpop you want.... If we dont, then ill continue the story...

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Chapter 23- I just cant live like this

 

I arrived at the apartment... While i was walking up the stairs to the 5th floor... I saw EXO getting ready to go somewhere... 

 

A/N- The apartment is only for idols just to let you know.. BTOB lives on the 7th floor, Sooyoung and the members of SeQuin's live on the 5th floor and EXO lives on the 5th floor.. Just to let you know... I like saying "I" instead of you...

 

"Anneyeong" i said and did a fake smile...

 

I didnt really care if i looked like a cried alot, i just wanted this day to be over... I saw Sehun and Baekhyun just whispering something to each other..

 

I knew my eyeliner was messed up... I miss my old life with Jongmin and Sehun... But i like being an idol... Being loved by everyone.. 

 

I opened the door and i saw Subin.. Her arms folded and her face was mad...

 

"Im sorry Subin..." i said and ran to my room

"Yah Sooyoung, have you been crying?" Subin yelled

"And hurry up.. We have somewhere to go..." Subin yelled

 

I wore a rose white shirt, the skirt your umma brought you and a red sweater... 

 

Everyone was waiting for you... "Where is BTOB?" i said

 

"Somewhere..." Gayun said and smiled

"Lets go Sooyoung..." Kana said and grabbed your arm... 

 

We all went downstairs and went to the cafe near by...

 

We ate breakfast and arrived at this park...

 

There we saw btob... I smiled when i saw Minhyuk playing around with Changsub...

 

He went to me and hugged me... 

 

Everyone kicked me and minhyuk away from them... We took a walk around the park..

 

We held hands, swing it back and forth....

 

 

"Sooyoung, i know that were going to get married soon... but we havent had a full proposal..." he said that while on his knees with a ring on one hand... I could see all the members of SeQuin and BTOB saying "say yes.." 

 

I dont have a ring on my ring finger since he couldnt afford it at first... 

 

"Yes..." i said

 

He showed off his.. I putted on your ring and smiled...

 

 

On the insides... it hurts... 

 

Whatif Jongmin cancels the wedding to get married to me or Sehun finds out im alive and plans to love you in everyway...

 

Well its already to late.. Im going to get married in 1 year... I still have to act like its normal but instead of living with SeQuin's... You'll live in a house with BTOB and SeQuin's... 

 

You heard a crowd say "Aww.." and your turned around... You saw SeQuin's, BTOB, EXO, Hyorin and Eun Gi... They all claped for me and Minhyuk... I tried to smile but i couldnt...

 

Minhyuk suddenly lifted me... 

 

"Yah.. Let me down..." I said and did aegyo...

 

He let me down..

 

He whispered to me.. "I want a late birthday present since you forgot mine..."

 

"I dont want to give it to you.. Its special..." i said and sticked out my tongue 

 

I ran and hid behind Peniel..

 

"Peniel help me from the scary monster.." i said

 I sticked out my tongue.. Peniel ran away...

 

"I hate you Peniel..." i said

"I love you too Noona.." he said

 

Minhyuk came behind me.

 

 

-----------------

 

Sehun POV:

 

I woke up early than usual... maybe its the fact that Baekhyun's friend Minhyuk invited us to go on a picnic... 

 

I couldnt tell if Sooyoung was alive but i know what her habits our and what she does to fake it...

 

Last night... I knew i saw Sooyoung... 

 

Her dark brown eyes, her biting lip habit.... 

 

Sooyoung only fakes things when she wants them to be jealous in a way...

 

Lastnight, Sooyoung faked kissed a guy... I think she doesnt want me to recognize her...

 

Im really upset for the fact that she lied to me...

 

EXO already knew about it... Baekhyun was the first to know... And im the last one to know...

 

They know i tried my best to forget about her for the past 6 years... And after hearing that shes getting married soon breaks my heart...

 

I dressed up to go to the park... The MAMA awards is near, its just a couple days away.... Eun Gi and Hyorin wanted to go with us... Hyorin and Eun Gi doesnt know Sooyoung is still alive...

 

I really didnt know Sooyoung could rap.. When she was a trainee in SM, she couldnt rap but sing and dance...

 

All the EXO member went outside of the apartment door... I saw Sooyoung... She smiled and said "Anneyeong" and she quickly went to her apartment...

 

She changed alot... Me and Baekhyun whispered about what we should wear on MAMA...

 

We arrived at the park and walked around a little... Sungjae one of the member of BTOB waved at us...

 

He told us that Minhyuk is doing a proposal... 

 

I saw them walking... She was holding hands with him and smiling.. 

 

Everything was blah blah blah until she said yes... My heart broke... 

 

Eunkwang the leader of BTOB started claping and saying "Aww" before everyone else did...

 

The 2 lovers over there were whispering about something... EXO and me watched as Sooyoung was being chased...

 

Peniel a member of BTOB ran away and she started saying that she hates him... And he said he loves her too.

 

But then i was shocked what happened next... She started blushing...

 

---------

 

Sooyoung's POV:

 

I turned around and Minhyuks arms were on my waist... I wanted to get out but it felt like it was comfortable where i am...

 

I knew he wanted his gift so i tried doing a quick peck but we actually kissed.. I tried my best to not blush but i couldnt stop... I putted my arms around his neck and soon it became passionate... Our tongues touching... He broke the kiss and i was smiling... My cheeks were really red because Gayun told me...

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N

 

Sehun knows :DDDD