Transferring to SM?

Getting Revenge

Chapter 10- Transferring to SM?

 

You woke up and got a text..

 

From: SM University

To: Kim Sooyoung

 

You have been transfered from Korea International University to SM...  

 

Here is your schedule:

 

 
Name: Kim Sooyoung
 
University: SM
 
Grade: 1st year
 
Dorm: 4E sharing with Kim Cha Ni
 
Locker: 18b
 
Combination: 0,7,2,9
 
1st period: Advanced Math
 
2nd period: Physics
 
3rd period: History
 
4th period: Singing, Dance...
 
5th period: Intern
 
 
You packed your stuff and quickly dressed up... You went to your locker to grab everything...You went to your car and drove to SM... You went to your dorm, which you shared with Li-Li and putted your stuff in the empty room.... You went out of the dorm and went for a walk around campus... You were wearing a white top, beige skirt, black high heels and your new black glasses....
 
 
You were drinking coffee since you didnt have time to eat... 
 
*Ring* the first bell rang, so you had to go to class... You went to math and there was nothing to do except take notes, then you went to physics... You had to make a model of an atom.... In history, the teacher talked about her problems in life... It was lunch and you walked with Li-Li to go get Sushi... You went to a table and sat there... 
 
"Sooyoung... Are you still thinking about Jongmin?" she asked
"No... Why would i? We broke up along time ago..." you said
"Whatever..." she said and ate her sushi.... She was like a pig... She was eatting them all, nonstop... 
 
 
Lunch was over and you went to your locker to come across a note that says:
 
 
"I know you have emotions... And i know your Kim Mi-Na... Stop lieing and confess the truth... I just want to see you smile at least once....
 
At lunch, Smile at least once..." 
 
"Who would write this... Everyone in your high school goes to this University...." you thought
 
 
You had singing class, and you didnt sing... You thought its just a waste of time....
 
 
You went to your intern class....  
 
"Miss Kim, your here! Since your in advanced math... Can you teach us how to figure out.... "  4(5)+21 "
 
 
You wrote the answer instead... "Its to easy to show you how..." you said with a cold expression..
 
 
In your head, all you could think about is... Who wrote that note?  Love is like pain, right?  Is moving on easier than it looks?
 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 

Authors Notes:

 

Yay. I finished Chapter 10. :DD  Ill update tommorrow.