First Kiss...

Getting Revenge

Chapter 5- First Kiss...

 

After you hung out with them, you all walked back to the building where all your dorms are... You all entered and saw EXO staring at you..

"You quickly walked to the stairs and walked to the third floor and turned around nobody was there. Where was Eun Gi and Hyorin?

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Baekhyun's POV:

 

So i saw her walking inside... Her hair was lighter now... I had to plan, and Sehun & Luhan had to take part in it...  When she quickly ran upstairs... Luhan stopped her friends... And told them our plan and they went out the door. Sehun was Part 2 of the plan... I ran upstairs to the 3rd floor and grabbed her hand. She turned around, and kicked me... It hurted but i want her to know im sorry in a way. I couldnt say the word, so i kissed her...  She let go of my hand and ran....

 

Sehun suddenly appeared as plan... 

 

but before he could catch her... She then said " What do you want from me?!? I hate you and everything else. i dont want to see you ever again" she yelled...  Sehun grabbed her but she kicked him really hard... 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Back to Sooyoung's POV:

 

As you walked back to the dorm, you heard footsteps. You kept walking until someone stopped me... It was Baekhyun.  He didnt say a word but kissed you.  In your head, it was gross and yuck. But when Mi-Na came out... It was everything you dreamt it was... You let go of his gripped. And started walking to your dorm but then yelled out " What do you want from me? I hate you and everything else. I dont want to see you ever again"  Sehun grabbed your wrist but you let go of his grip and kicked him really hard.  Instead of going to your dorm, you just went to the 7th floor. Theres rumors that its haunted but it isnt. You went into a room and the lights. It was empty..  You walked to the corner and sat down. You grabbed on to your legs 

I think the kiss is affecting me... Ugh...  Mi-Na's coming back... What else could happen?

 

2 months later...

 

School is almost over... And you just turned 18. It has been 2 months since that day.. It bothers you... Your starting to become Mi-Na again... The more she comes out from the dead... The more pain comes out.... You havent talked to Eun Gi and Hyorin for 2 months already... You havent been to school either... You have been in your dorm doing nothing for the past month... Your going to University soon... Far away from Eun Gi and Hyorin.... Its the other side of Seoul... The kiss you had 2 months ago affected you.... Feelings and Emotions were coming back... You were going to change, after moving with your aunt... She lives near the university... Tommorrows the last day of school... You got all the revenge you wanted, but you wanted more...

 

*FLASHBACK

The time you kicked them... The time you spilled water on them... The time you.... etc

 

Now its time to move on from your revenged body.... 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Authors Notes:

 

How did you think it was? Sorry, i havent wrote that much... BTW: Eun Gi and Hyorin are still going to be in the story, its just later there going to show up... Im also sorry, i havent wrote that much of Sooyoungs revenge.... But its going to be downhill again, soon...