ENDING...

Getting Revenge

BTW: Im very sorry, im ending it now... I just have to much stories to write... And i had to delete Im dating Baekhyun and Sehun because i been extremly busy but i hope you like the ending...

 

---

 

Told by Sooyoung

 

4 months later...

 

3 months ago, sehun finally recognized me... 2 months ago, my wedding was canceled since minhyuk was in a car accident... 1 month ago, im dating someone special... 

 

Its official 1 month dating the guy i use to date...  The guy that made me happy... The guy that broke my heart... Sehun  has been very bright, happy and smiling for the past month... I quited my group to have a normal life, while sehun is still in exo... Im pregnant... its already 2 weeks since i heard the news... Im not married yet either.... I work as a wardrobe helper... I help exo find clothes when they perform... Hyorin is married already... She married to Jongmin.... My ex boyfriend and its looks like shes been a busy mother... She already has 2 kids... 2 girls named Yoona and Bora... Being the girlfriend of a famous idol and almost being a mother makes me happy... I have no more worries.... 

 

-Reality-

 

"Hyorin!" i said

"Sooyoung?" she said

"Yup" i said and hugged her...

"And by the way, dont hug me so hard... Im pregnant.." i said

"You are..." she said, holding her 2 kids hand and laying her head on Jongmins shoulder...

 

"Nice to see you again Sooyoung..." he said

I nodded and smile... 

 

"Well sooyoung, nice seeing you.." she said and waved goodbye...

 

I walked to the near by park, and looked at the river... Its beautiful... 

 

I felt someones back hugging me, and i turned my head... It was Sehun... I smiled... 

 

He gave me a peck and whispered in my ear...

 

"Sooyoung? I have a present for you..." he whispered

"You do?" i said

"Yup" he said and held out a box... I opened it and saw a gold, diamond ring... When i looked at Sehun, he was on his knees...

 

"Sooyoung? Will you make me the happiest man, and make me be yours?" he said

"No.." i said and giggled

His face was all sad until i kissed his cheek..

 

"Of course, its a yes..." i said

 

He smiled and hugged me... Im soon to be wife of Oh Sehun, a mother of the child inside my stomach and the happiest girl in the world...

 

----

 

Its the ending... :)

 

Well, im sorry i had to end early... I wanted it to end on 40-50 chapters... Oh well...