Kim Mi-Na hurts me and drives me insane...

Getting Revenge

Chapter 4- Kim Mi-Na hurts me and drives me insane...

 

Sooyoung's(you) POV:

It hurts... You cried.... You sat near a tree in a park.... Kim Mi-Na stop coming into my life.... You already caused so much pain.... Just go away.... I wanted to be a happy person before i turned to a emotionless person but you kept bothering me... You know how much pain i get from you... I rather die....  You said...

 

"Sooyoung are you crying?" Eun Gi said..

"Yes..." you said

"OMG... she finally said something beside whatever..." Hyorin said.

"Come on Sooyoung... You need some fun at least...." Eun Gi said...

" Eun Gi? Hyorin? can you please keep this a secret from everyone else? i rather be a heartless person at school.." you said

"Okay... I promise i wont tell " Eun Gi and Hyorin said..

 

For the rest of the day...You hung out...You dyed your hair to a dark brown and Eun Gi dyed her hair brown... You changed into a teal tank top, light blue shorts, and a black hoodie before you all hung out...

 

Eun Gi just wore a white long sleeve shirt, and green spandex.... Sinces its April, it wasnt that hot and that cold..

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Authors Notes:

 

Sorry for the short chapter... I was bored and had nothing to do before i went to sleep...

 

By the way.... I wrote this story after my love life combined with my cousins.