Revenge hurts?

Getting Revenge

Chapter 11- Revenge hurts?

 

Well, guess what... You wanted revenge and the more days passed by you, the more serious your nerves went... You wanted to die... Its been 4 weeks already... Hyorin and You are secret friends... She tood you that EXO is really nice and Eun Gi has been dating Luhan for a week already..... Luhan isnt in your revenge list anymore, but Sehun and Baekhyun are... Everyday, Hyorin would go to your dorm to meet up with you... 

 

Everyday you would find a new note, but you would never listen to the notes... One day, you just decide to do one of them... You smiled... You saw everybody shocked... The only strange thing was Sehun and Baekhyun was smiling... 

 

Christmas passed and it was february... 

One day,you found out Baekhyun was the secret person writing those notes...

 

You dragged his hand to the empty room..

"What are you trying to do? " you said, while yelling

"I want to make you happy..." he said

You rolled your eyes.. and left...

 

In your head, you were thinking... So, making me think about him... I dont like him, or do it?.... Ugh, i hate romance...

 

You now have feelings for him, but you dont know you are falling for him... Now, your friends with EXO, but your still heartless... 

 

"Hi Sooyoung..." said Sehun

You looked at him and rolled your eyes...

He dragged your hand... "Sehun... Where are you taking me?" you said, you werent happy at all... 

 

You went to the rooftop with him but he then left... You were confused... 

 

"Sooyoung..." somebody said...

You hugged your knees and looked up at the sky... 

Baekhyun sat next to you... " At least, nod your head or something..." he said...

You rolled your eyes... "If you dont answer, ill kiss you..." he said...

You waited a few seconds to answer... "Wh-" but something stopped you... Baekhyun was kissing you... You pushed him away... "Yah, why you kiss me? Dont you know i hate romance.." you said

 

He was smiling.... and then he left.... In your head, do I really have feelings for him?... Oh, how I hate this.... 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Baekhyun POV:

 

Its February... EXO has become good friends with Sooyoung.... But shes still heartless... Well, i have a lot to tell her.... Like.... I like her... Sehun already knows but Luhan doesnt... 

 

Me and Sehun planned out the whole thing... When i saw Sehun walking back downstairs, he smiled... 

 

"Sooyoung..." i said

she didnt answer...

"At least nod your head or something...." i said

She rolled her eyes... I didnt know what i said, but i just said it "If you dont answer, Ill kiss you...."

She was about to say What, until i kissed her... It was good for a moment until she pushed me...

"Yah, why you kiss me? Dont you know i hate romance?" she said...

 

I stood up and smiled... I left the rooftop...

 

So she hates romance.... Ill change that... 

 

I forgot to tell her that i like her... Well, ill tell her when its the perfect time...

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Authors Notes:

 

Last update for the day(:  Only 1 today, im sorry. Been a bit busy