SCHOOL...NEW LIFE...SAME SOOYOUNG?

Getting Revenge

Chapter 8- School... New Life... Same Sooyoung?

 

RECAP:

 

You got your schedule and found out you had a class at SM university...

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

No. This cannot happen... But it has to anyway since you want to be an intern. Heartless, Emotionless, Cold-Heart girl Sooyoung is back. You feel nothing. 

 

Its the first day of university and it starts at 9:00am... You woke up at 7:00.... Since your at your aunts house, you didnt need to cook breakfast... You took a shower,  and dressed up... You wore a black shorts, a white blouse, high heels and a big tan jacket.

 

 

You applied make up and putted your glasses on.... 

 

You saw Li-Li wear your glasses... You were once again, emotionless. She wore comfortable clothes... A white shirt and leggings... Her nails painted.... Teal .... She was on the phone with someone, and she was laughing really hard.. you were getting late... So you took your lugage and left the house.... 

 

 

You went to your dorm and there you saw Han Bo Ra.... She has dark blond hair, and she wore a black and white pokka dot dress with a long sleeve shirt underneath..

 

 

The room was quiet, until she said 

 

"That room is mine over there, and that ones yours..." she said and continued

 

"Theres also rules you should know if were sharing a dorm...

 

1st rule: Never Wake me up even if im late

2nd rule: Fall in love or Date my future boyfriend, your kicked out of this dorm

3rd rule: Since im the daughter of this university, you must obey me

4th rule: Come back home late than 7 PM, your kicked out and you have to be my slave.

5th and final rule: Never cook me food... ill cook it myself...." she said

 

"Whatever..." you said and rolled your eyes...

 

It was 8:50 am, and class starts in 10 minutes.... You opened your locker, putted your lunch in there and things you dont need ( Science Notebook, Humanties Binder, P.E Shorts and Shirt and your intern binder... )  You went to Advanced Math II... Classes ended, and you were going to your locker to get your science notebook. You put back your math notebook, grabbed your science notebook and closed your locker. You went to science and you had to write down notes about the periodic table. Science ended and you went to lunch.. You sat by yourself and ate Yubuchobap ( Seasoned Tofu Pockets Stuffed with Rice) and drank an aloe drink. 

 

                                       

 

Lunch was over and you went to your locker..... You grabbed your P.E clothes and went to the girls locker room. You changed your clothes.... Today you didnt need to go to Asian History since it only starts Tuesday and Thursday... In P.E, you had to do 10 push-ups, Run 2 miles, Play Volleyball and do 20 jumping jacks. P.E is over.. You were sweating.... Which was gross... You went to your locker and grabbed your Intern Binder. Since your Intern Training doesnt start till 4:00 pm, you went to your dorm.... You wiped all the sweat on yourself and applied makeup again... Its now 3:45, and it takes 14 minutes to get to SM University. You drove to SM and arrived there at 3:59. There was a security guard in front of the lobby door. 

 

"May i help you Miss?" the security guard said

"I need to go to Intern Training at SM University" you said

"Okay Miss... It is room 210" the security guard said

"Thank you" you said and went inside.

You found the elevator and pressed the 2nd floor button...

You went out of the elevator, and went to room 210. 

You walked in and saw EXO, Hyorin and Eun Gi.  "Ugh" you thought in your head.

 

"How can i help you miss?" the teacher said

You handed the teacher your schedule...  

"Oh, so you are from Korea International University, One of the smartest university... So you want to be an Intern? Well, i want you to introduce yourself..." the teacher said

 

"Anneyeonghaseyo, My name is Kim Sooyoung imnida" you said and rolled your eyes

 

"No, rolling your eyes Miss..." the teacher said

 

During the class, you had to help out students...

 

 

 

UGH... Why does Eun Gi, Hyorin and EXO have to be in this class....