The mysterious guy [LJ]

As long as you love me

Nana was still frozen because of what had just happened. She couldn't believe Lizzy was in trouble the first day of school; and even less, that a guy she had never seen in her life, saved the girl. All happened in the blink of an eye. When she noticed it, the guys who were lying on the floor started to get up. It made her feel really nervous, because she was all alone and she knew now what they were capable of. She decided to follow Lizzy and the other guy, who were already a bit far from her. It was the safest thing she could do after allthose guys could try and do the same to her. If that were to happen, that strange boy could help her too if she shouted for help, and then she could get to know him. It wasn't like she wanted the same thing to happen to her, nor did she want to be rescued by her knight in shining armour. She was only curious about that boy and she wasn’t even sure she could trust him either. It was best keeping an eye on him until she made sure Lizzy arrived home safely. The blonde girl was watching the couple from afar, as she didn't want to get caught, but she could still listen clearly thanks to the wind.

'So... what’s your name?' Lizzy asked.

'Joon. Lee Joon.' Bond. James Bond.

'So he's the famous Joon?!' Nana thought to herself.

'Nice to meet you, Joon.' Lizzy smiled gently at him.

'Why is she smiling like that? He might have helped her only to get close to her. Has she not thought about it?' That Joon was pissing her off already, even though he hadn’t actually done anything bad. 'He seems very happy. Tsk.'

'Where do you live, Lizzy?' He asked.

'How do you know my name?' Lizzy frowned. She didn't remember telling him her name.

'Oh... It's just... I can read people's mind.' Joon winked at her.

'Show-off! Are you trying to sound interesting? Like that would work on her.' The guy's behaviour was only making her feel angrier and angrier in a matter of seconds.

Lizzy giggled at the boy's statement. 'You know, you're not like the other guys, Joon.'

'Is that a good thing or a bad one?' He asked out of curiosity.

'I’m pretty sure it seems like a good one.'

'Arg! This is not happening to me! How can she be so stupid? That guy is obviously trying to flirt with her. He isn’t that different from those jerks before. The only difference is he’s a wolf in sheep’s clothing. Wait, why am I being like this? She can like whoever she wants.' It was the first time that Nana had that kind of reaction, and she didn't understand why she felt like that.

'We're near my house now. It's that block of flats.' Lizzy pointed to the building in front of her.

'She lives in the same building as me?!' Nana was surprised.

'Okay. I'm leaving now then.' Joon said as they arrived.

'Wait!' Lizzy said before the guy left. 'Thanks again.' And she gave him an eye-smile.

'It was nothing!' He replied. 'Oh! By the way...'

'Now what? You want a reward? This is not a fairy tale where the Prince Charming kisses her Snow White!' Nana couldn't stop her jealousy.

'Here's my number. Call me if you ever need anything.' Joon said and gave her a paper.

'Thanks. It was nice meeting you, Joon’

'Same', he replied as he waved at her.

'Bye~' She opened the door of the building and looked at the direction where Joon had gone. She noticed Nana, who was much nearer now. 'Are you going to come in?' Lizzy asked Nana, who was daydreaming and not paying attention at what was going on around her.

'Ah! Y-yeah...' Nana got really nervous since the Korean girl was talking to her.

'We're in the same class, right?' Lizzy spoke up.

'Yeah', she said shortly. 'Come on, Nana! Say something else instead of "yeah" all the time! You sound stupid right now!' She didn't know what to say. 'So... we also live together... Well, not together, I mean... you know what I mean!' Nana face-palmed. Why couldn't she think straight she can only think lesbian ;P when the other girl was close?

Lizzy chuckled. 'Fine. She's laughing at me now. You're so awkward!' Nana thought to herself.

'What floor do you live on?' Lizzy asked.

'The second. And you?'

'What a coincidence! Me too!' Lizzy seemed excited. 'I'm glad that I know someone here, at least.'

'Me too! I mean... everyone who lives here is kind of old. You can’t exactly go party with them.' Nana laughed awkwardly.

When they reached the second floor, they learned they lived next to each other.

'See you tomorrow, Nana.' She got a bit shocked that the other girl remembered her name. 'It was Nana, right?'

'Yeah. See you, S-Sooyoung.'

'You can call me Lizzy.'

'Okay then, Lizzy.' Nana smiled and Lizzy smiled back. 'I just wanted to say your real name', she thought.

They both entered their respective houses. 'Thank God for this opportunity! I can't even say her name without stuttering. I blame her! She's so cute!'

 


Hi there! Another update! YAY!! :D

The strange guy was Joon! But he's still a bit mysterious, don't you think?
How did he know Lizzy's name? And why is he 'famous'?
Please, stay tuned to find it out xD

Thank you very much for reading ^^