Seungho's POV [SN] [JH]

As long as you love me

*Seungho’s POV*

I woke up early in the morning; I was getting ready for the first day of school: I had a shower and I got dressed. I finished my breakfast and I made my way to hell. You probably hate school as much as I did but it really stressed me. Although I shouldn’t say this, you could say I was one of those role model students. I, sometimes, didn’t want to be one of them though. You might wonder why. Trust me, it wasn’t as good as it seemed. Everyone expected too much of me; there were times when I needed a break. People made it sound like it was so easy for me to accomplish something fantastic, –whatever that meant– and especially, my uncle and aunt were the hardest on me. They were never impressed with my marks and they put enormous pressure on me. Plus, I also had a job, so it was tiring to do both things. Nevertheless, I always managed to get high marks.

I finally arrived and Joon was already there, looking at a foreign girl. She looked confused, probably a bit lost; she stood there, not knowing where to go while Joon was about to chat her up. This brat! He was a nice guy but he was also like a kid, doing whatever he wanted, running wherever he wanted. He could be a spoiled child sometimes too and would get in trouble from time to time. He needed someone to take care of him, someone who would settle him down, so I kept an eye on him almost all the time.

‘You’re going to be late if you keep looking at her!’ I .

‘I don’t care, hyung!’ He said almost drooling over her.

‘Stop already! You shouldn't be late for your first class.’ I said in a serious tone.

Yah! Who do you think you are to tell me what I’ve got to do?’ Joon shouted. I just glared at him but he wasn't paying attention to me; he was just looking around, probably trying to find that girl again. 'Yah! She's gone! It’s your fault! You piss me off so much!' He moaned. I just kept looking at him without saying a word, giving him a glare that said 'stop wasting your time'. ‘Fine! You win. I’ll go now’, he finally gave up.

I saw him go to class, then I looked at the list of students of the plank to see where my class was and I saw her name. I was so glad that we would be sharing the same class! At least, there would be a good thing about going to school. I entered the room and I took a seat. The world stopped when she came in. Her blonde, long hair suited her. Her skin was white and it seemed so soft. And her face... there was no girl like her, plus she was always so nice. There was no way she was a human. I had liked her for a few years now, since our first meeting, but I never had the confidence to ask her out. I remembered it clearly, we first met few years ago, on a rainy day. I had forgotten my umbrella and I didn’t have a car back then either, but she offered to walk me home even when I kept insisting I would wait at school until the rain stopped. She didn’t know me at all, yet she was so nice to me.

I knew her long before that though, since she was a popular student almost everyone knew about her. She was known for being an ice princess, although she wasn’t like that at all. She was actually really nice and sweet. People only thought she was a cold-hearted girl because she had never showed interest in guys and had already rejected a few. I loved that about her though. Not because I would be jealous if someone dated her, but the fact that she never pretended to like someone, like most girls I knew did, and dated them when she didn’t feel anything for them. Maybe what I loved most about her was her honesty. If she felt she wasn’t ready to be in a relationship, why would she be only because everyone expected her to be? It felt like people like her were some kind of monster because they didn’t fit in. On top of that, there were those stupid rumours about her being a for not accepting people she didn’t love. Truth be told, she had been nice to every guy who had asked her out, thanking them and replying she was flattered, but she didn’t feel the same way. But people seemed to find gossips more interesting than the truth.

‘Hello!’ Nana said smiling to me.

‘H-hello!’ I hated how I stuttered every time I spoke to her, how I felt nervous every time I saw her, but at the same time, I loved the feeling. I spent the whole hour looking at her, not even paying attention to the new girl who had just entered the classroom.

‘I’m from South Korea', I heard the girl say. Then, I looked at her and it was that girl from before. I started to pay attention to what she was saying. Joon would probably be glad if I told him anything about her. I looked for him after the bell rang and I found him after several minutes.

'I've some info that will make you happy', I told him.

'What's it? Have you found out what her name is?' Joon asked.

‘Park Sooyoung, but her friends call her Lizzy. She’s South Korean.'

‘Do you know anything else?’ He seemed curious about it.

‘That’s all I have for now.’ I answered.

‘Keep me informed', he demanded.

'Yes, sir', I said as I bowed. Then, I went home.

 


We finally know how Joon knew Lizzy's name.
Today’s question is why you do think Seungho called Joon 'sir'?

Thank you very much for reading and commenting, guys ^^