Jealousy [LJ] [KB]

As long as you love me

*Lizzy's POV*

I was in class, bored more than ever. For some reason, I couldn't focus on what our teacher was saying. I looked to my right and there was Nana. She looked so beautiful. It was as if every time I looked at her she became prettier and prettier. 'What are you thinking of? Forget her already.' I shook my head trying to get rid of my thoughts. As I did, Nana noticed my weird behaviour. How embarrassing!

'Are you okay?' She mouthed and I nodded while blushing. I avoided eye contact and looked away.

I was hoping for school time to end soon. I started to think of random things as I remembered I had a date with Joon that afternoon. I was looking forward to it. I wanted to forget about Nana as soon as possible and Joon was of help, to be honest. It seemed like everyone knew him. He was nice and handsome but I didn’t think that was the only reason why he was so popular. There was definitely something else but I couldn’t figure it out. Maybe I would know after our date. The bell finally rang and I got out of the class without saying a thing. I waited for Joon in front of his classroom.

'Hey!' He said with a surprised voice.

'Hey!' I said back.

'I was planning to go to your classroom but it seems like you beat me to it', he said with a sad tone in his voice.

'It's okay, oppa.'

'A gentleman should always wait for his girl and not the other way around.'

'Cute.' That word escaped from my mouth without even realising.

'What did you say? I think I heard wrong', he asked.

'I said you're cute', I told him as I smiled. He smiled back and I saw him blush. I giggled at his actions. I wasn’t sure yet but, at that moment, I thought I liked him. He was different from the other guys.

We got out of school and made our way to a restaurant where he insisted he would treat me. I was having a nice time, we were laughing all the while, and he was really interesting. Everything was perfect until I felt someone following us. I looked behind and I saw a blonde girl trying to hide. I laughed at her in my mind. 'What are you doing, Nana?' I thought to myself. We kept walking. Joon was really happy but I couldn't even pay attention to what he was saying anymore. I wanted to stop thinking of her for just a day, but she wouldn't let me. After a short while, I lost sight of Nana. I was sure she wasn't there anymore but I still had that weird feeling as if someone was following us. How strange...

*Nana's POV*

Why am I so jealous? I shouldn't have been spying on them. I didn’t know how I had finally managed to control myself and stopped following them. Does that mean I've fallen for her? I decided to call Amber since she was the only one who could help me find the answer I was looking for. She finally picked up the phone.

‘Hey! What’s up?!’ She said.

‘Amber, I need to talk to you.’

‘What is it?’

‘I think I love Lizzy.’ I didn’t even know how I said it without stammering.

‘I didn’t know you were already that close. Well, I’m glad you’ve got a new friend but I hope you don’t love her more than me though, I’ve been your friend for so long now.’ Amber said jokingly, clearly not knowing what I had meant by 'love'.

‘No. I mean, I love her but not like a friend.’ I wasn’t even sure of it, yet I said it shamelessly. That made me think that maybe I really loved her, so it didn’t feel weird saying it out loud.

'I thought you were straight?'

'Same, to be honest. But I don’t know anymore.'

‘You like Korean girls, like their appearance and everything. Are you sure it’s not just a crush?’

'I'm not sure yet...but I was jealous when I saw her with Joon. I wanna keep her by my side. Although I just want her to be happy, so I'll be glad for her even if she dates him. It'll be okay as long as she is.'

'Okay that sounds pretty gay of you...', Amber said.

'How did you realise you loved Krystal?' I changed the topic. I really wanted to check if what I felt was the same as Amber’s feelings when she fell for her girlfriend. That way I would know if I was actually falling for Lizzy.

'I think I already knew but when I kissed her... I had no doubt about it then', she stated.

'I’ve already done it but I don’t know...'

'YOU DID WHAT?!' Amber shouted out of surprise.

'SHE did though', I replied.

'Who knows? She might like you.' Just the thought of it made me smile. That wasn't going to happen though.

'No, it was just a friendly one...'

'How can a kiss be friendly?' She was as confused as I was when Lizzy told me it was common.

'I don't even know! She told me it was though...'

'Are you sure she wasn’t lying?'

'Why would she lie about it anyway?'

'You really don't understand anything.' You know nothing, Jon Snow She said and laughed at me. 'Okay, let me explain this to you in an easy way: how many Korean girls have you seen kissing?'

'I know your beloved Krystal is half American, but other than you and your girlfriend, I've only seen them in films', I replied, not sure where Amber was going with that.

'So you watch lesbian films in your free time?' She laughed aloud.

'I do but shut up! That's not the point!' I shouted. I was blushing madly now. Krystal had just arrived at Amber's house at that moment. How did I know? Well, their kiss was audible through the phone. 'Yah! I'm still here', I announced.

'I'm sorry. I couldn't help it!' Amber laughed.

'Who is it?' I heard Krystal ask.

'It’s Nana.'

'Hi, Nana! How are you?' Krystal asked happily.

'Hi~' I replied. Krystal was a girl in my class. She was always cheerful and nice and had become one of my best friends. We weren't that close before but since she started dating my friend, Amber, we became much closer.  'So what should I do?' I asked.

'Either talk to her about how you feel or make her jealous', Amber answered.

'How? I don't think I can face her. Not yet, at least. Plus how am I going to make her jealous?'

'I think I know someone who has a crush on you...'

'Wait! What?! Is Nana in love with a girl?' Krystal interrupted before I could ask Amber whom she had meant.

'I'll tell you later', Amber said to her.  'That boy in your class... What was his name? Soongho? Seunghoo?' Amber finally continued what she was saying before.

'Seungho!' Krystal and I said in unison.

'That one!'

'You're telling me to date him?! No way! I mean, he's handsome, brilliant and everything but I don't want to be hated by his fans. Plus he’s nice; I don’t wanna play with his feelings.'

'I'm not telling you to do it. I was just saying in case you still wanted to know if she has feelings for you.  Anyway, I have to hang up now, Krystal is demanding attention. See you!'

'Bye~ And have fun!' I giggled.

What am I going to do? Should I try making her jealous?

 


Amber and Krystal made an appearance! And seems like Joon and Lizzy are getting along *dies because her NaLiz heart can't take it*

Anyway, will Lizzy fall for Joon eventually? Will Nana approach Seungho? And who's that presence Lizzy felt?

We'll find out soon, so keep subscribed to this fic *laughs*
Thank you very much to everyone <3