(S)HE [LJ]

As long as you love me

*Nana's POV*

I was lying in bed, messaging my friend on my phone. I wanted to talk to her about everything that had happened to me recently. How I had met a Korean girl who happened to be in my class and how we had kissed few hours ago. Yes, we barely knew each other for only few days and things had escalated so quickly. I don’t mean it as if we were in a relationship. We didn’t even love each other. To be honest, I didn’t even know anything about her. Other than the fact she made me feel really nervous whenever she was around me and that I would find it impossible to stop if Lizzy ever kissed me again. I felt shy admitting it, but when I thought about her, I fantasised about lying next to her. . I had seen her unclothed too... My heart fluttered every time I remembered her beautiful body. I was very confused. I had never liked a girl before. Actually, I hadn’t liked anyone before. That was why I was texting my friend from Asian Fanfics; she probably knew about relationships and feelings better than me, and I was hoping talking to her would help.

'Are you online? I need to talk to you.' I sent her a direct message.

'I'm here. Is something wrong?'

'I don't know... I'm so confused...'

'Do you mind explaining it?' She answered back.

'Have you ever been so confused about who you like?'

'You mean, you love someone? Does he love you back? How is he?'

He. Why does everyone assume I like boys? I mean, I don't even know what I like. Do I like boys or do I like girls? Why do they imply I like men when I'm not even sure?! Although I knew she was someone I could talk to, admitting I was confused by a girl was really uncomfortable. I didn't want to explain all that to her at that moment so I just went along with her.

'I think I do but I shouldn't love him! I don't think he loves me or anything like that... I think he's just toying with me...'

It made me feel miserable at the thought of Lizzy not loving me back. I closed my eyes and an image of her crossed my mind. She had that beautiful smile of hers. I swear she's making me crazy!

'How dare he toy with you?! ¬¬ Shall I slap him?'

'No! I don't want him to get hurt! Plus she's so pretty and cute! >////<'

Oh my god! I've clicked the send button!

'SHE?! Banana, do you love a boy or a girl?'

'I meant HE!' I tried to cover my mistake up.

'Sure. So HE is PRETTY?!'

'Yeah. I mean, he's like Jaejoong! Jaejoong is pretty LOL.'

'>.> I don't believe you.'

Damn. How does she notice when I'm lying? It was like she could read my mind.

'Okay. It's a girl OTL What should I do?'

*Lizzy's POV*

Does everybody love girls nowadays?

I was sat in front of my laptop, not really paying attention to it. I could only think of the blonde girl, Nana. Her silky hair is perfect, and so is her body, her face... Even her name was so beautiful! I swear there's no other girl like her. I couldn't recognise myself. How did I have the nerve to do those things? I couldn’t believe I had kissed a girl! I admit that I made up few things. I hadn't kissed anyone before and I had never felt like kissing anyone, but it was different with her. I couldn’t understand why, no matter how much I tried. Lucky me that I was foreign and I could use it as an excuse to kiss her. But, poor her. I'm really sorry for lying to her. And I even made her cry. I felt guilty thinking of it. I'm so stupid, I should forget about her. She probably hates me or thinks I'm pretty weird now.

I threw my head back, resting my nape on the back of the chair. My heart was beating faster, thinking of her. I grabbed my phone and I remembered that guy. What was his name? Joon? He gave me his number and I hadn’t called him yet. Should I do it? Maybe I should go out with him and forget about Nana. She was making me insane! How could I feel like that towards a girl? Those feelings weren’t right. I didn’t care if we were in a liberal country, there were some things my family wouldn’t accept no matter where we were.

I dialled Joon's number. I had to prove Nana I was a 'normal' girl.

'Hello, Joon speaking.'

'This is Lizzy.'

'Hi, Lizzy! How have you been? I've missed you.' I must say his voice was really cute.

'Are you free tomorrow?' I asked him.

'Is it a date?'

'I don't know... do you want it to be a date?' I can't believe I'm flirting with him!

'Sure. See you tomorrow after school then?'

'Yes. See you!' I hung up. He seems nice. I wouldn't mind going out with him, to be honest.

I looked at the screen of my laptop again and I noticed I had gotten another message from the one I've missed so much. It was like we knew each other perfectly although we hadn’t met. She was always there whenever I needed her, and I was there for her when she wanted to chat. It had been a week since we had talked for the last time and it felt like we hadn't talked for ages. She was someone I could rely on. I considered her my best friend. I wished we lived nearer and also, that I could hug her. I’m sure you know that feeling, that you can only hug that someone virtually.

*Nana's POV*

'Fight for her' -Beagle.

I smiled. I was now determined. Lizzy was worth a try.

 


So Nana and Lizzy are friends on Asian Fanfics but they don’t know they’ve already met.
Nana is going to fight for Lizzy but now she’s decided to go out with Joon *gasps* Don’t hate me too much, guys D:

PS: Thank you very much for subscribing and reading! I love you, guys! <3