What's this feeling?

As long as you love me

*Nana's POV*

 

I grabbed Lizzy's clothes, while blushing, to hand them to her; she was in the bathroom. I was really nervous, because I'd probably see her in a towel and only a towel. I couldn't believe I got so lucky, I had never been so lucky before. Maybe that was my reward after all those years of boring life. However, I was afraid of doing anything weird in front of her. What if I couldn't take my eyes off her? I'd look like a ert in her eyes. I didn't want to make a wrong impression. I reached the door and I hesitated a bit before opening it. 'Nana, just do it already!' I thought to myself and I did it, I didn't even knock the door.

 

If I was blushing before opening it, I was much redder afterwards. I couldn't believe what my eyes were seeing. A goddess. She couldn't be human, she was so perfect. I blinked my eyes again. Was I dreaming? No, I wasn't. Then, it meant I was a really lucky person. I awed at the sight. I saw her, fully . She was still in the shower. My eyes were roaming over her form, I couldn't stop myself from looking at her. She was so slim, her s were round and perky, and she had a flat stomach, beautiful tight hips and slender legs. I opened my mouth to say something, but what? Words didn't come out of it. I couldn't think of anything but her. Her wet hair made her look even prettier than before. None of us said a thing. The moment was so awkward and I wasn't any help. I had my mouth still opened, trying to utter something, but it only looked like I was drooling. She might have thought that as well.

 

Without saying anything, she turned around and grabbed the towel that was hanging on the wall. At that moment, I saw her back and... her round . It was cute. I know I was being a bit creepy, looking at her as I was, but my eyes wouldn't look away. She faced me and, oh my gosh, she caught me looking at her ! I blushed even more. I couldn't look at her eyes. It all happened in few seconds, but it felt like years.

 

She wrapped the towel around her body and got out of the shower. She took her clothes that I was still holding and thanked me for bringing them to her.

 

'I-I-I'm r-really sorry!' I stuttered. Damn it! I swear nobody would be able to speak after seeing her like that. 'I should have knocked the door. I thought you were covered with a towel.' I apologised.

 

'Don't worry! It's okay. We're both girls, so what's the problem?'

 

'I-I guess you’re right.' I was still looking at her perfect body.

 

'You don't seem very convinced though.' Lizzy caught me. Was it okay to see her only because I was a girl? It didn't matter? Was it something usual? Why was my heart beating so fast then?

 

'No, it's not that. Well, I mean...' I couldn't say anything coherent. 'Calm down, Nana.' I told myself.

 

'You mean...'

 

'Well, if someone sees you like that, you're going to make them feel nervous.' I said while looking at the floor. I heard her giggle slightly.

 

'So... did I make you feel nervous?'

 

What am I supposed to say? What if I say the truth and she gets mad at me? Should I lie to her and say she didn't? But I can't lie to her if she looks at me like she always does! I was thinking to myself when Lizzy's words interrupted me.

 

'I was just kidding! It's okay. It's not the first time some friend has seen me .'

 

I laughed awkwardly. ‘It's NOT the first time? Who else did?’ I didn't know why but, when she said those words, I felt so jealous?

 

'Thank you very much.' She said again.

 

'You're welcome.' After saying that, I got out of the bathroom and closed the door.

 

I rested my head on the wall as I closed my eyes. I could feel my heart pounding and I was breathing faster than normal. What's wrong with me? I couldn't stop thinking of her. I unconsciously recreated an image of her in my mind that wouldn’t go away. You, ing ert! I smiled at the thought of her. I've seen her like she came to the world! Not too long after, she came out of the room; dressed now. She looked weirdly at me. What have I done now? She placed her left hand on my forehead.

 

'Are you feeling well? You're burning.' She asked worriedly.

 

'Yeah... don't worry.' Her face was so close to mine. I could smell her breath and see every single detail of her face. I think I'm falling for her... What? Did I just... That can't be possible! She's a girl and I'm straight!

 

'Are you sure? Do you want something? I've got some pills.'

 

'No, no. I'm fine. I just need some rest, that's all.'

 

'Okay.' She smiled, still really close. She looked into my eyes, I looked into hers, and it was like the world had stopped. We didn't want to look away –or at least I thought she felt the same way I did. After I don't know how long, she looked at my lips and her hand, that was on my forehead, cupped my cheek.

 

What is she going to do? Is she going to k-kiss me? But those things only happen in films, don't be delusional, Nana.

 


Hi again, dear readers! :D Another update YAY!!
I'm really sorry for cutting the chapter there D: n̶o̶t̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶l̶y̶

So what will happen? Will Lizzy kiss Nana? Or is Nana delusional? We'll find out tomorrow xD

PS: Thank you very much for reading <3