Joon's Party p.2 [MS] [SN] [CM]

As long as you love me

*Nana’s POV*

Honestly, I had never been a fan of public display of affection. I mean, I was fine with a little kiss on the cheek, maybe a peck too but, seriously, sometimes they went too far showing it. Kissing on the mouth was one thing, but using tongues and fondling s and buttocks was too much for me. GET A ROOM! Maybe I just hated couples; not because I was jealous but because I couldn’t see myself acting all mushy like them. Yet there I was, looking at two really cute girls being cheesy to each other. The funny thing is that they were making me change my mind already. I probably shouldn’t ship real people, but I couldn’t help it.

‘Nana… are you…’ Seungho hesitated and I panicked. He stared at me in a way that seemed to be asking me what I feared most: if I was gay. What was I supposed to reply when I didn’t even know the answer either? ‘Are you’, he kept saying, ‘by any chance, free on Wednesday?’

‘YES!’ GREAT. I probably sounded too eager, but I was just relieved he had asked something else. I was too scared at the time to think properly and so I hadn’t even realised I had accepted his invitation to whatever it was.

‘I was wondering if you would like to go with me to see a movie.’

‘Sure. Who’s coming?’

‘Only the two of us.’ There was an awkward silence. ‘I wasn’t asking you out on a date or anything…’

‘So it IS a date.’ I smiled to myself. It was cute how nervous he was over something so little. ‘Relax, I was joking. Besides, it’s not like I would mind it if it actually was a date.’

He opened his mouth but no words came out. He probably didn’t see it coming –nor did I. Before he could reply, some guy grabbed him by the arm and took him somewhere else. He looked confused, not knowing for sure what had just happened. I didn’t really know either since everything happened so fast, but he apparently wanted Seungho to introduce him to some girl he had a crush on. I went to the cocktail bar to leave there the glass Seungho had offered me before. Soon after, the bluenette girl approached me.

‘Where’s the boy in charge of the drinks?’, she asked.

‘Seungho had to go somewhere but he’ll probably be back soon. I’m waiting for him too.’

‘Uhm. I guess I will have to wait here too. I can’t exactly go back to my friend empty-handed… unless I want her to beat me to death.’

‘Er…’ I didn’t know what to say. Was she talking about the same girl she was flirting with before? They looked so in love, I couldn’t picture them fighting. Plus, I thought they were more than friends. Maybe my gaydar didn’t work after all. ‘Your friend?’

‘Yeah, that pink-haired girl with puffy cheeks over ther–’ she frowned. I looked at the other girl and she was talking to a boy who looked older and few centimetres taller than I was. She seemed to be having fun while the blue-haired girl looked pissed. So it is one-sided love… ‘Looks like she’s doing fine without me.’ She scoffed.

‘Sounds like you don’t like him.’

‘It’s just he doesn’t deserve her. He’s been trying to hook up with her, you know? Everyone thinks he’s sweet, polite, the perfect husband… but, honestly, he’s just an .’

‘So you’re jealous?’

‘Maybe. What difference does it make though?’

‘I don’t know, just asking. I legit thought both of you were dating.’

‘NO WAY! Loads of people think we are together, to be honest, but Solar wouldn’t even date me if I was a man, she said it herself.’ She sighed.

‘I wouldn’t be so sure.’

‘What makes you say that?’

‘She’s giving me a death glare right now. I must be careful; they say looks can kill.’ I chuckled and she laughed as well. She seemed happier now.

‘Maybe I should confess before Eric does.’

‘Why haven’t you?’

‘Between you and me, I wonder why she hasn’t stopped talking to me. It’s my fault,’ she paused, ‘people mistake us for a couple and I can tell it burdens her. I’m not complaining, I get she doesn’t feel the same way. I can’t confess because I don’t want to ruin what we have; so if I were to choose between a friend and a lover, I’d want to continue to have a close relationship, since couples are bound to break up anyway.’

‘It doesn’t seem like that at all. I mean, I don’t know her but you seem very close, so I don’t think she would ever stop speaking to you; not even if you confessed. And you know, some relationships last forever. I’m not saying everything’s perfect, but they do. You’re special to her, I can tell.’

‘Thanks. I’m glad we talked; although I guess I shouldn’t tell strangers about my non-existent love life.’

‘It’s alright. Besides, we could become friends, right?’ I extended my hand to her. ‘I’m Nana.’

‘I’m Moonbyul’, she said as we shook hands.

*Lizzy’s POV*

Joon had introduced me to so many people that I was starting to forget their names already; I probably wouldn’t even remember any of them by the next morning anyway. Although they had been really nice to me, so I should at least try and memorise as many as I could. I was too tired to properly listen to everyone and I couldn’t concentrate anymore. Meeting new people could be exhausting, especially if you had been socialising longer than you had most of your life; plus being anxious about meeting your boyfriend’s friends and trying to make a good impression didn’t help either.

That was when I saw Nana from afar; she was exchanging numbers with a stupid blue-haired girl, tsk. I had the feeling that idiot had tried to flirt with her. As if she stood a chance anyway… or did she? Maybe Nana was just trying to be friendly and nice. Although she seemed to be enjoying the conversation. Why was I even jealous? For all I knew, Nana was straight anyway and just because she was my friend didn’t mean she couldn’t get new ones. Besides, I had the cutest boyfriend ever. Not only was he different from the other guys, interesting and really funny, but he also seemed to be like a fictional character out of a book. The first time we met, he saved me from jerks; he had also helped Seungho when they were kids; he was a gentleman and, apparently, very rich too. I was so lucky he fell for me. I smiled to myself thinking about how shy he was when he kissed me on the cheek. I was grinning like an idiot when someone caught my attention.

Bonjour! What yeer name eez?’ She asked in what sounded like a fake French accent.

‘Hi, I’m Lizzy. Joon’s girlfriend.’

Pas possible! Joon’s girlfrgriend?’

‘Yeah. Are you guys close?’

Bien sûr! Dzat eez la truth. ‘Ow ‘ave yee met?’ Before I could reply, another girl arrived and pulled her ears.

‘Bbom-ah, what the hell are you doing? I couldn’t find you anywhere. You were supposed to meet me before the party!'

‘Ow, ow! Unnie, stop! You were taking so long and I was bored!’ Her 'French' accent disappeared.

‘How dare you disrespect someone older than you?’ She stopped scolding her and spoke to me. ‘Excuse her, she’s an idiot who loves causing trouble to people she doesn’t even know.’

They sure were a weird couple.

 


Hi guys! How are you doing?
I know it took me AGES to publish something, but here I am again! :D

So Chorong and Bomi made an appearance, finally!
Next chapter will focus on Moonsun, so if you like them make sure you don't miss it ;)

Thank you very much for reading <3