Joon's Party [MS] [JH] [SN] p.1

As long as you love me

*Seungho's POV*

‘Joon, what are we celebrating again?’ How was I supposed to decorate the house if I didn’t know what the theme of the party was?

‘I already told you, the party is just a smokescreen for you to ask your blonde girl out.’

‘You can’t just tell people that! You need an excuse to invite them.’

‘I bet you can figure it out then. This is for you after all, so you think about it.’ I sighed. I hated when he made a point.

‘Alright! It’s still hot so we could have a pool party, I guess.’

‘Are you going to prepare cocktails too?’, Joon asked excitedly.

Sometimes I thought of him more of a little fox than a person. That reminded me of Nana; she also resembled a desert fox. It made me wonder how two people who were so different could have something like that in common, something I really liked. But, like in two different ways, since I love Nana and I only like Joon as a brother. No, I know what you’re thinking, but I am NOT in denial. How could you even think about it? He is my best friend, my brother… even thinking about it is weird, so you can get rid of the thought now. I don’t even like men in the first place, or at least I have never fallen for a man, and Joon is like a child, he isn’t even a grown up boy yet. Why would I fall for him when I was already in love with a goddess?

‘I will if you want me to, but you’ve got to promise me you won’t drink too much or I am never going to prepare them for you again.’

‘Deal!’

‘If your parents found out I’m letting you drink, they would kill me for sure.’

‘But they’re not here, are they? They will never know.’

‘Fine, fine. I’ll go buy what we need, so you could prepare the song list meanwhile.’

‘You needn’t tell me. I wouldn’t trust your musical taste anyway, so I wasn’t going to leave that to you.’

‘Ha. How funny’, I said sarcastically. ‘I’ll be back’, I ruffled his hair, ‘behave yourself.’ I took my keys and wallet before leaving.

*Nana’s POV*

It was another boring day. I was in my room, doing my homework while listening to music. I sighed. I hardly ever had plans and spent most of my time on the internet. My mum always thought I was kind of antisocial but I was just shy to meet new people. I closed my book and threw it to my bed. What was the point in History homework when all you had to do was literally copy from the book? It was a waste of time; time I could have spent actually studying. I unlocked my phone and I got a message from Seungho. We had exchanged numbers the other day when we were alone in his car. To be honest, I was usually awkward talking and laughing with people I barely knew, but it had been surprisingly easy to talk to him.

‘Hey, Joon is having a pool party this weekend. I know there won’t be too many people you know but at least you won’t be sweating at home and Lizzy and I will be there. Do you wanna come?’

Did I want to go to a party with Lizzy and Seungho’s Koreans friends? I was so in! I had nothing better to do anyway.

‘Sure, I’ll be there. What time is it?’

*Seungho’s POV*

We were finally done with the decorations and few hours later, people started to arrive. Most people were already there; Joon and Lizzy were playing chicken fight with Moonbyul and her girl while I waited for Nana. Maybe she wouldn’t come after all. At least I could make fun of Joon. He was struggling already and it was obvious Moonbyul and the other girl were stronger than they were; maybe he should go to the gym more often. Although he looked happy being able to touch the girl’s thighs. Soon after, the pink haired girl pushed Lizzy, causing her to fall off Joon’s shoulders. Perhaps they could have stood a chance if he hadn’t been so distracted.

‘I swear those girls are savage’, Joon complained and I laughed.

I sat on the edge of the swimming pool, joking around with G.O and Mir, not noticing the girl I had been waiting for had already arrived. By the time I did, she was wearing a bikini. I looked at her, –I must have had eyes coming out of my eyes– she was so beautiful. Our eyes met and we said hi to each other; I was so nervous. I got up and went to her.

‘Sorry I’m late’, she apologised.

‘It’s alright. Do you want a drink?’

‘Sure.’

‘I’ll go get you one. Be right back.’

*Lizzy’s POV*

Joon was telling me how, despite having a lot of money, there were no workers home since he liked privacy and he and Seungho could manage by themselves; yet he joked about how he would have to stay all night long cleaning up after the party, but since Seungho would be there, it might even be fun. I was about to offer helping when I saw Nana. ‘When did she even arrive?’, I thought to myself. I didn’t even know she would come. Joon might have noticed I was looking at her since he told me I should go to her and say hi. And I thought I had been subtle about it... I couldn’t take my eyes off of her. Even her back view looked great, but when I tapped her shoulder and she turned around, she looked even better. Her body was absolutely perfect. I swear she could be a model. Come on, Lizzy! Say something instead of drooling over how beautiful she is. She must think you’re weird.

‘Hey, are you having fun?’, Joon asked her before I could utter a word.

‘I just arrived, actually’, she replied. There was an awkward silence before someone called for Joon. He excused himself as he went somewhere with the guy he called ‘Thunder’. Great. Now we are alone and I don’t know what to say. Honestly though, how are you supposed to talk to someone you regret kissing? Joon and I hadn’t even kissed yet and we were dating.

‘So, how are things with your boy?’, Nana asked.

‘We’re taking it slow but things are great so far.’

‘I’m glad for you.’ Despite her words, she didn’t exactly look happy. Or maybe that was what I wanted to believe.

‘What about you and Seungho?’

‘What do you mean?’ She frowned.

‘Aren’t you a thing? I assumed you were since you seem to get along well.’ She shook her head.

‘I’m single’. I just realised I had never asked her if she was dating somebody. It was quite surprising she wasn’t with anyone. I mean, she’s beautiful, intelligent and she has a great figure too... God, Lizzy, don’t look at her chest!

‘But you kind of like him, right? And he seems interested in you too.’

‘Well, I do like him but–’ So she DOES like him! Why did I care so much anyway? It was none of my business.

‘I prepared this for you’, Seungho cut her off and handed Nana a drink. Speaking of the devil.

‘Thanks’, she took a sip. ‘It’s delicious! You made this? You could be a barman’, she complimented him, making him blush. Are they flirting?

‘I can prepare them for you anytime’. Yes, they are. I didn’t want to be there and be the third wheel but I didn’t know how to excuse myself either. At that moment, Joon came back with Thunder and another friend, and I couldn’t have been happier he did.

‘Lizzy, there’s someone I want you to meet. This is Mir, one of my best friends. He kept bothering me and wouldn’t leave me alone until I introduced you to him, so here he is.’

‘Nice to meet you, Lizzy. I’ve heard a lot about you. I wanted to see with my own eyes if you were as beautiful as Joon said, and I must say you look even better than I imagined.’

‘Hey, don’t flirt with my girl’, Joon joked and we giggled. I looked back at Nana and apparently, she hadn’t even realised the boys had joined us. She seemed to be having fun with Seungho. Honestly, they made a good couple, like in ‘the hottest couple in campus’ way. Seungho’s body was no joke either. I wouldn’t be surprised if they ended up dating each other. It was a matter of time.

‘Have you seen those two?’, Mir whispered pointing to both of them. ‘I think we should let them on their own. I bet they won’t even notice we’re gone’. We all agreed.

*Nana’s POV*

Seungho and I went for something to eat while everyone left us. Seriously, why were they even ignoring us? I knew Joon and Lizzy were dating but that didn’t mean they had to be together all the time and forget about their friends. I mean, we weren’t that close to start with but I had thought things with Lizzy would have been different. I was starting to regret coming to this party, but then I remembered I had Seungho at least. What would I have done without him? The place was full of people I didn’t know, and the one I knew was ignoring me. Maybe I should give him a chance after all. I looked around me and I felt out of place; but someone caught my attention. She was a girl with blue hair, shorter than me but taller than the pink-haired girl beside her. She seemed to be bothering her, poking her round cheeks, yet the other girl seemed to be enjoying it too at the same time?

‘Your cheeks are so puffy’, I heard the blue-haired girl say.

‘I must be gaining weight since you’re feeding me with your cuteness.’ She pinched the girl’s chin between her thumb and index finger. The other girl smiled, showing the muscle around her nose.

‘I thought I was the greasy one here’, she said looking her in the eyes.

‘I’m a slow learner but I do learn, Moon Byulyi.’ The pink-haired girl didn’t avert her eyes; instead, she only got closer to the other one.

Somehow, everything felt too intimate, like I had witnessed something I shouldn’t have. Yet there I was, still looking at them, wishing they kissed. Oh my god, just kiss already! But sadly, they never did. What’s wrong with you, Nana? You are getting gayer lately. I looked back at Seungho again and he was staring at me. Don’t tell me I’ve been too obvious.

‘Nana... are you...’ Time stopped at that moment. I was literally scared to death and he hadn’t asked the question yet. Please, let it be something else. I’m not ready to come out to anyone when I’m not even sure myself.

 


Hi, guys! Remember me? xD
I finished one of my exams so I'm back. Sadly, I have to study for another one so I had to cut the chapter there.

It was originally longer and new characters were supposed to make an appearance but I don't have the time to write about it right now.

Thank you very much for reading