Forget it

As long as you love me

*Nana’s POV*

She was there, in front of me, her lips really close to mine. I didn't dare move an inch. It was like a dream, like a romantic movie. You know, those things that never happened in real life. However, I wasn't daydreaming. Lizzy's hand was still my cheek. It was so soft and warm; she was giving me a really comforting feeling.

'You're so pretty and cute', Lizzy told me and I felt as if my heart was going to come out of my chest. How could she say something like that in such an awkward atmosphere?

'I feel like kissing you...' she said and smiled softly as I bit my bottom lip. Do you? Then do it already! Kiss me! I think I'm going to die if this moment doesn't end soon.

'Wha-' I couldn't say anything else. She did it; she kissed me. I was so shocked. Her sweet lips were on mine, not moving, only pressing against them, but it felt so nice. I wasn't so sure anymore that I wasn't really dreaming. I knew she was going to break apart soon but I didn't want it to end yet. I wanted more, I wanted to feel her warmth longer, so I moved my lips a bit, really slowly, not wanting her to notice how much I wanted it to happen . She probably did, anyway. I didn't care, though, I had to do it; who knew if I would be able to kiss her again, it was a great chance I couldn't miss. Our lips separated at last and she smiled again. She's gonna kill me if she keeps doing that! She was a bright girl, everyone would fall for her! I mean, people who liked girls... I was not falling for her or anything like that, it was just... well, she was attractive and she might be irresistible but it didn’t mean anything weird!

'Take care of yourself.' Lizzy said, acting as if nothing had happened. It was a simple kiss between friends, nothing else. Although it may not be a big deal doing that with your friends, we weren’t that close yet. Actually, when I think of it, it’s pretty weird. If someone I barely met kissed me after knowing each other for only a few days, I would probably punch them in the face. Other than Lizzy, of course. 'It's been a long time since I've kissed a friend', she kept saying.

So, I was right! It's something common, only a friendship kiss. I'm just someone else for her. But I didn’t want to be just anyone to her... Why did it hurt so much if I didn't have feelings for her? I felt like crying at that moment. I tried my best not to weep, not in front of her. However, I shed a few tears. I tried to hide my face, looking at the floor. Hopefully, she wouldn't see them.

'You don't talk too much, do you?' Lizzy said.

How did she expect me to talk to her after kissing me? I didn't know what to say, plus I didn't want her to look at my face, so I kept silent.

'I'm sorry! I just wanted you to talk a bit more and change the subject. You don't seem very comfortable after what happened today...'

'It's okay. Well, I've never seen a friend like that nor have I kissed them.' I finally lifted my head although I was still embarrassed.

'Haven't you? I'm so sorry!' Lizzy apologised while bowing. 'I thought it wasn't a big deal. Forget it, please...' Lizzy clasped her hands together in front of her chest.

'It’s fine. I should go home anyway. My bed is calling me...' I said without looking at her eyes, faking a yawn and pointing with my thumb to the exit room that was at my back.

'Rest well, unnie!'

'Thank you!'

She called me 'unnie'. I've always wanted to be called that.

At that moment, the door opened. Our mums came back and, fortunately, it took them a while. I don't know what would have happened if they had come back a while ago.

'Are you going to go already?' My mom asked me.

'I'm tired.' I answered and said goodbye to Lizzy and her mom.

I arrived home and went straight to my bedroom. I closed the door because I didn't want to be disturbed and I lay on my bed. Too many things had happened in only few hours and I kept thinking of everything the whole afternoon, until late into the night. My mom entered the room sometimes to ask if I wanted anything to eat, but I didn't. I didn't feel like doing anything and I didn't know why. She entered the room again.

'Don't you want anything to eat?' She asked again.

'I'm not hungry', I answered coldly.

'Did something happen between both of you?' She was stressing me by asking so many questions. I considered myself a calm person, at least most of the time, but when someone pissed me off, then I found it difficult to keep calm.

'What do you mean?'

'You and that girl, did you fight or something?'

'We didn’t. I just have a headache.'

'Okay. I'll leave you alone then', she said and exited the room.

I couldn't stop spinning my head around trying to find a reason why I was feeling like that, why I couldn't forget her words. 'Forget it, please.' How was I supposed to do it? How could I forget her lips? I started to tear up again. I didn’t understand myself. Why did it bother me so much when we had barely met? I sobbed for the last time before I grabbed my phone and texted my friend from Asian Fanfics. She was the only one who could make me feel better whenever I talked to her. We had never met in real life, but she was closer to me than most people in my life had ever been. Maybe texting her about what happened would make things clearer for me.

 


Hi again!! :D *waves at you*
Even I am surprised I wrote a kiss scene xD I didn’t remember it at all, seriously.
I thought it was a dream or something like that. But don’t worry, Naliz shippers, it was a real kiss ;)

Who's that person who always cheers her up? You'll find out soon. 

PS: Thank you very much to the new subscribers and people who support this fic. I love you, guys!! <3