I am Red.

Everything behind the cellphone.

Hello, I am Red and Red is Yong Junhyung. I know it is surprising to know that fact and the motive of creating this Facebook account was to disturb her. I dislike her the minute I saw her, she always act like she is the most pitiful girl in the world and she always talk about facts and other stuffs that I hate most. What’s wrong with her? Why can't she just have fun?

However, my mind changed after a month and I am scare that I will lose her. I never thought she will accept me so easily and she never asks questions like normal people do. Example: Who are you? Do I know you? How do you saw my Facebook profile?

The first thing she did was Facebook chat me and says hi. I was taken aback first and I reply to her too. Step by step and day passes, I know her so well and all her troubles. She wasn’t like how I used to think about her; she just loses confidence and the trust towards human being.

She told me the fact that she is terrific when she never saw me online anymore when I went for holidays because she thought that I hate her and think that she is annoying. I felt guilty for not telling and that I give her my phone number.

I have two phone of course, one for her and another for other people. She is cute, funny and nice. I don’t know why, whenever I know that she is going to be in trouble, I really want to protect her and not wanting her to get hurt from the outside world.

In school, I am a total jerk to her and I know she does not like me that much because of my character. I am like a person who is in the drama wearing two different mask. In school, I am Yong Junhyung her biggest arch enemy and in Facebook plus mobile phone, I am red the person she really relay and depends on the most.

She always says that she really needs me but in fact, I was the one that really need her. My family was far worse than her, my parents are not always at home. They do not really care about each other and me. I wonder what is the purpose of giving me birth out to the world.

My father is a business man and he have another woman outside but my mother did not really care about it. All she cares was her money and her man outside. I am like orphan, I may look alright outside but inside I am empty and lonely inside. All they do is to provide me money, shelter and food. Also, maids.

She was so important to me, she is someone that I cannot live without, she makes me feel so comfortable and I don’t need to hide anything except for my secrets which is I am Yong Junhyung. I don’t want to make her worry about me so I seldom talk about myself.

The thing I afraid most is one day if she knew I am Yong Junhyung and how will she react? Will she stays beside me or will she hate me to the core? I am too timid to think about the outcome because I am unable to bear it. I just hope she does not found it out.

---------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! ^^

This is an update. ^^

Anyways, thanks for subbing, commenting and viewing this fanfic.

Kamsahaminda! ^^

Have a nice day. :)