Meeting 'Red' again.

Everything behind the cellphone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwZICB-8G4g

Please listen to this song while reading this chapter. Thanks! ^^

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I lay Junhyung's head on the pillow of the sofa, smiling because he looks like a kid. Secretly, I took out my phone and snap a photo of it. Twisting the wet towel again and place it on his forehead. Silently, I took my bag and went out of his house. Locking, incase he forgot and scare that someone will break into his home.

On the way down the busy road and was about to reach the traffic light. From the far, a familiar face appears and he is wearing headphone. Without checking the surrounding, he walks out to traffic and a car was about to run over him. I dash towards him, pulling him back and a loud honk was heard. We were shocked too and panting really hard.

He took out his headphone and look at me. "______..." He whispers. "Are you crazy?!" I yell and he did not reply. Next, we went to buy a cup of hot coffee and now we are walking down the beach. Yoseob is walking in front of me and I am behind of him. He is quiet and I don't dare to spit a word out. I am worry of Red.

Rubbing my shoulder, out of nowhere, Yoseob used his jacket and cover me. "Thanks Red..." I said shyly and he smiles sweetly. We sit down at the middle on the beach and staring at endless of sea. Drinking the hot coffee to warm our body. "What are you thinking?" I ask. "So deeply till you almost get yourself kill." I added. I don't know if I ask at the right time but I just want to help Red.

He laughs, "I broke up with my girlfriend." I was taken aback, Red have a girlfriend?! He told me he does not have one the day before... Is Red lying to me? "How?" I question. "I guess it is my fault? I told too much effort and time at basketball which to neglect. She told me every girl's youth are limited and she hope I understand." Yoseob explains.

We have a long conversation with each other, Red send me home and I am standing in front of my house. "Night Red." I wave. "Remember, my name is Yang Yoseob." He winks. I laugh, "goodnight Yang Yoseob." I giggle and he leave too.

I took a shower, staring at my phone screen and I press the message icon.

"Hey Red, It's okay to sad now but I hope you can move on very soon. I believe an awesome person like you can find someone better, you may not think that you are great but give yourself a little confidence. A break up is fine and you will find a new girlfriend soon." I sent and went back to sleep.

Junhyung groans by the vibration of his cell phone and he woke up. He read the text and he is wide awake now. "break up with girlfriend?!" His eyes widen in shock. Coughing like mad, "I think I am going to dye now..." He held onto his chest.

-------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! ^^

This is an update!

Anyways, thanks for subbing, commenting and viewing this fanfic.

Kamsahaminda! ^^