Tragedy stroy of Red and Yong Junhyung.

Everything behind the cellphone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dS5oz87mXPw

Please listen to this song while reading this chapter. Thanks! ^^

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Rain drops are trounching onto the window, it started with a small rain and it is heavy rain now. I am sitting in on my bed, playing some games on Facebook and chatting with Red at the same time. However, he went missing for now. He went out to buy something and he will be back a little while. I was bored so I went to Red's profile page.

The page have nothing but a profile picture of a red balloon. I wonder why don't he change his profile picture? I mean he look awesome too. Next, I went to Yong Junhyung's homepage and it was full of photos. He went to pubs, overseas and picture taken with his friends. He look so delight, I wonder when will I have a chance to see him this way? I laugh at my sudden thought.

Suddenly, a loud thrump was heard from downstairs. Counting to five, my bedroom door spring opens too and I rolled my eyes in annoyed. "I cannot talk your father any longer! I am going to break up with me!" Mum complains and I ignored her. Mum continues to grumbles about how much Dad irritated her and I am not listening. I mean, she talks about it almost everyday.

I was reading stories on the internet, out of the sudden, the screen of the computer turn black. "I am speaking to you!" She shouts. I grabbed my wallet and hand phone. I went out of my room, "where are you talking you are going?!" She screams from the back. "catch some fresh air." I reply coldly. "If you dare and take another step. I will throw your laptop out!" she threatens me.

I glare at her, "you are always like this!" I yell. "That's why I dislike you! If dad and you break apart, I will choose to follow dad!" I said firmly and rush out of the house. The droplets hit hard on my back, I was drench very soon and I have nowhere to go. I stroll to the park and I start crying. I guess there is a good point of sobbing in the rain because no ones know if it is tears or raindrop.

I took out my phone and send a message to Red. Hugging my knees nearer to my chest and continue howler. Junhyung runs to the destination, already wet but he does not care. He looks around, searching for your small figure in the cat and dog weather. He spotted you, dashing towards and used his jacket to cover. I look up and eyes already red in colour.

"Junhyung...?" I whisper. "You cried did you?" Junhyung caught me and I was taken aback. "Don't cry anymore." He embrace me tight. Later, we went to Junhyung's house. He lent me a set of his cloth to changed and bathroom to shower. "How did you find me?" I ask. "Fate?" He smiles. "Your house look amazing." I said and he laugh dryly. "but its empty." Junhyung added.

I told Junhyung the reason why I run away from home and he did not say anything. "Everything will be fine, just go home and you will see it." Junhyung assures and I trusted him. I went home, Mum came and hug me. She apologised for being so bossy.I was surprise thought.

I went back to my room, my lap top is still there on the table. My phone virbates and it is a message from Red.

"Sorry, I saw your message so late. I did not bring my phone out and I regretted it. I am envy of you, you have parents who still will fight over you but I have none. My parents go different path and they do not want me. I was a burden to them, my father got his own new family and my mother is enjoying life with her young boyfriend. All I have was a big house and money. I am lonely and sad. I may seem like I have a bright apperance but I was not elated as it seem so cherish what you have now. Don't do so much and sleep early."

My jaws dropped in shock, Red told me something so personal and I am acting so childish here.

Another side, Junhyung was crying in his bedroom while looking out at the dark night. Looking at his family photo, "I really envy other kids." He comments.

------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, this is an update! ^^

Anyways, thanks for subbing, commenting and viewing this fanfic.

Kamsahaminda! ^^