Red is my protecter.

Everything behind the cellphone.

To: Red.

Subject: Good Morning.

Hey Red, good morning! ^^. Did you have a good dream last night?

You are right, I should not let that Junhyung guy to bother me.

I have a good life right? Hahahs! ^^

Whoa about your upcoming event for your club activities!

What club activities are you from?

It is good to have an aim and train hard but do not overwork yourself.

Have a good day in school and really lets catch up soon! ^^

--------------------------------------------

To: _________.

Subject: Thank You.

Good Morning to you too! ^^. Thanks for your concern and caring words,

I have an awesome sleep last night..

I am from the basketball team and our event is starting next week, want to tag along and see?

Maybe, we could meet up too. :)

You have a good day in school too and when exams are over, let's play a game of online games. ^^v

-------------------------------------------------

To: Red.

Subject: Really?!

Are you serious?! We are meeting face to face soon?!

Ohmygod! I cannot wait! The event is held in my school right?!

It is a pinky promise alright!

---------------------------------------------------

I just ended my basketball training, I used the towel and wipe away my sweat. I unlock the locker and took out my phone to check on the messages. When I read her reply, my eyes almost popped out and water spilling out from my mouth. I cough a little, meet up soon?! Face to face?! What the hell did I replied that?!

However, I cannot just break that promise unless I don't play the match for our school basketball. ! Think, think Yong Junhyung, you can do something better than this.

I silde my phone into my pocket and took my bagpack along with me. "You know, we should like that girl taste a little medicine." I heard one of the members said.

"Who did she think she is? How can she just rejected me like this when I ask her out? I am being kind-hearted enough to ask her out! No one wants her, you know!" He grumbles. What girl?

"Now then you know? ______ from class 3-2 is such a y girl." He glups down water. "What are you going to do to her?" He asks. "How about getting a few members and disturb her?" He suggests.

I punched him across the face, staring him coldly. "What are you thinking you are doing?!" He trembles. Grabbing his jersey up, "don't even think about doing that. If something happened to her, I will kick the out of you." I swear and punch him again on the stomach.

With that, I went out of the school ground. How can I let someone I love to be hurt, I will not let go of anyone who disturb her.