Meeting "Red".

Everything behind the cellphone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMo8XYIQmZI

Please listen to this song while reading this chapter. Thanks! ^^

------------------------------------------------------------------

I am in the club house of Beast and that is my group name. We study in different school except for Kikwang and me. I am dying, how am I going to tell her that I am Red?! She will scoffs and tell me to stop joking. If not, she will hate me to core and never wants to talk to me anymore. I am swtiching the television programme and I saw a drama.

It is talking about asking someone else to replace the role for you and a light blub lights up. I just need to ask someone else to help me to meet her thats all since she does not know who is Red in real life and she will not know if that person is the real or fake Red. Who should I ask? Kikwang? No way, we study in the same school and it is too dangerous because he is too careless.

Suddenly, the door opens and a blonde hair cute fellow enters. "Hyung, a game of soccer?" He asks and I smile so brightly. "I found the most suitable person!" I went to hug him and he raises his eyesbrows in weird. After that, I told the members what happened and they bursts into laughters. The person who laughs the loudest is Lee Kikwang and I will punch him for sure.

"So, you hope that Yoseob hyung will replace you go?" Dongwoon asks and I nodded my head. "How does she looks like?" DooJoon got curious. I show them her photo, "how about I replace Yoseob?" DooJoon suggests. "No way, I don't trust you that much." I reject.

"If I am Junhyung, I will choose Yoseob too since he is very shy and nice to girls." Hyunseung pops out from somewhere. Ohmygod! Hyunseung thanks for supporting me! "Yoseob, please help hyung this one time!" I begged and he remains quiet. "But... I wouldn't know what to talk to her..." He points out and I thought about it too.

"We will be around you and help you." Hyunseung says. "How?" He questions. "Like how Junhyung started and that is how we are going to do it." Hyunseung flashes his mobile phone. I held onto Hyunseung's hand, "thank you my brother." I got teary. "Welcome." He smiles. "Alright then..." Yoseob accepts it and I hug him tightly. "Thank you everyone!" I said.

I hope everything went smoothly and she will never finds out that we are lying to her. I cannot wait for the day to come faster.

YOURS POV.

The day I have been waiting have come, I am meeting Red and I am really excited! I can't even sleep at night, I am tossing here and there afraid what Red will think of me. I am finally meeting Red, the almightly Red that supports me from the beginning of my tough life.

Taeyeon and I are inside the basketball hall meeting for the match to start. I wonder which of them are Red and I saw Yong Junhyung looking at me. What the hell is that idiot staring at me? I scoff and sit back down on my seat. Taking out my phone,

To Red:

I am here at the basketball sports hall and all the best to you on your match.

I will be there and support you! ^^

I sent and by looking like this Red, must be verusing my school and I wonder which guy is him. The refeer blew and the game is starting. I guess, in the mean while, I should just sit down and enjoy this game of theirs.

The last ball enters the hook and the game ends. "The winner is Seoul high!" They announces and I beam. Okay, I don't know which part I should support and i am very delight that my school won the match. I look at Yong Junhyung, he is smiling so happily I hope everyday he will be like this.

My phone vibrates, I took out from my pocket. "Hey, sorrry I cannot stay longer and I have something on." Taeyeon apologises and I shake my head.

To: _______

Thanks for the support and I am glad that you are there.

I saw you sitting there on the front row,

sorry I let you see my y side, I lost the match and lets meet at the coffee shop down the streets.

I am squeal in joy and grabbing my bag I run towards that direction.

YOSEOB'S POV.

"Let's go for our next mission." Junhyung says and I nodded my head. Then, he flashes a text message to me and I read it. "Somehow, I think that she sends it to you so I want to show it to you." He said and I smile. "Thanks." I smile.

"You will enter the coffee shop first and we will enter later." Hyunseung orders and I nodded my head. Breathing in and push the door. I saw her sitting at the corner and glancing at the screen of her phone. Is she waiting for me or is she waiting for someone else? I walks towards her and she looks up.

"Red?" She asks and I nodded my head. She smiles so brightly, "can I have a seat?" I ask and she nodded her head.

"Hello ______, this is the first time we are meeting each other so I am abit shy." I stutter a little and she giggles. "Red... nope, I should know your real name right?" She asks sheepishly too. "My name is Yang Yoseob." I said. "Yoseob-si..." She mutters and I blushed.

"Sorry, I lost the match..." I rub the side of my neck in embarrassment. Shaking her head, "it was a great match and I know you did your best so don't feel disappointed! You will have another chance!" She encourages me and I smile too.

Later, as our conversation moves smoothly. The guys enters the coffee shop too, my eyes are glued too them and she follows my glance. Her eyebrows furrows, "do you know them?" I ask. "Of course, remember I told you I really dislike a guy name Yong Junhyung? He is one of them, the one with the mini-eyes." She copies Junhyung hyung and I laugh so hard.

"Sorry, I did not notice his name when I was playing the game." I said. "That's great, that means you are very concentrade on your game and like you says, I should ignored him!" She said and I laugh. She is so funny and interesting, I guess those are the reasons why Junhyung hyung likes her.

In the evening, "should I sent you home?" I suggest and she shakes her head. "I can to go another places, thank you anyways and byebye!" She waves and I wave back too. After awhile, an arm locked me, "what did the both of you said? why didn't you see your messages?!" Junhyung questions. Oops, looks like I have a lot of explainations to do.

YOURS POV.

I just finish showering, I lay on the bed and the image of Red pops out. I never knew Red looks like this, he looks so cute and when he laughs he looks like a kids. I toss and take my phone on the nightstand.

To: Red

Thank you for the special day and thanks for meeting me after your tiring match,

I never thought you will meet me and thanks for granting my wish.

You are very funny and cute.

I never thought that you looks so handsome, hahaahs! >////<

Anyways, goodnight and sweet dreams.

Meet up soon~ <3

JUNHYUNG'S POV.

I was drinking my coke, a text messages comes and I read it. I smile knowing that she is happy about what happened today but I am in depress too because I was not the one she really met. From her messages, I can scent that she really like Yoseob a lot. Goodnight and sweet dreams to you too babe.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone, this is an update! ^^

Hope you guys enjoy!

Anyways, thanks for subbing, commenting and viewing this fanfic.

Kamsahaminda! ^^

Have a great day.