Actually, Red is very soft-hearted.

Everything behind the cellphone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEI4OG3CDs8

Please listen to this song while reading chapter, thanks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

All along I read all the texts messages and I saw her crying in the classroom quietly. I am fighting in my inner self, thinking if I should reply her and I know she must be really worry of me as in Red.

Yesterday evening, I just ended jogging and return back to home. While drinking the water, I wrote her texts and I was shock. "I thought that by doing this I will feel good but I feel more bad..." I mutter.

"Will Yong Junhyung forgive me?" I whisper and my heart soften. Of course I will let it off because you are so important to me.

Next, "I realise I was just a tool used by Ilhoon to frame Yong Junhyung and they are right, I am ugly not only by appearances but my heart too..." I clenched by fist, that stupid idiot I will punch him for real this time.

To:______.

Hello, sorry for the not replying thing. I don't know what to say...

I wonder if I should encourage you or discourage you but I guess I am glad I did not reply because you have already found your own answer.

Also, I believe that Yong Junhyung guy will forgive you and in your heart, you already know what is your next step. Am I right? I will always be there to consult. ;)

The next morning, I went to class 2-D and hit Ilhoon on the face. "This is what you get for hurting her!" I hiss and he laughs. "Why are you still protecting her when she agreed to team up with me?!" He hisses back.

"That's none of your business!" I said and we got into another fight. The both of us were standing in front of the teachers now and I admited that I went and punch him first. The teacher sigh, he punished Ilhoon who caused this mess. "Yong Junhyung, stay for awhile." He said.

After Ilhoon left, "you are a talented player and I hope you cherish your chance of playing on the basketball field. I will take away the band from you but you still have to do your service hours." He said and I remain quiet.

"I wanted to tell you a good news and you came with a bigger surprises for me." He grumbles. "Good news?" I question. "Remember the withness from your class, she came and confessed that she ganged up with Ilhoon to framed you because Ilhoon wants to payback. She also said she did it without any force so we punished her too." He explains and my eyes widen in awe.

She came and admited her sin. After school, I saw her cleaning the dusty old storeage room alone and I lean against the door fame. Turning around, she saw me. Looking down feeling guilty, "why are you here?" She asks gloomy.

Rubbing my nose, "paying back my service hours to the school?" I answer shyly and she furrows her eyebrows. "I heard that from Mr. Im and thanks for clearing my name but I wasn't that smart enough, I went to kick Ilhoon's  again." I smile and she smirks.

Remaining quiet, "you know that someone important of yours will be happy that you did the right move now and he must be proud of you." I smile. "He says he will always be there for you but he broke that within this weeks and he really feel awful." I added on.

Her body trembles, "I am sorry Yong Junhyung..." She apologised. "I never knew that it caused you to not participle in the basketball match...forgive me!" She sobs and I smile feeling relieved. "I did not mean to harm you..." She howls.

Cupping the back of her head with one hand, pulling her nearer and she buries her face into my chest. her hair, "I know because you are kind like an angel..." I said and she cries louder.

Teasing her, "stop crying. You are like a cry-baby now." I joke and she punched me on the arm playfully. In the end, we exploded into laughters of joy.

"Red, I am happy and relieved today because I did the right move. Thank you for being there for me."

----------------------------------------------------------------

This is an update, please do enjoy reading it.

Anyways, thanks for subbing, commenting and viewing.

Kamsahaminda! ^^

Please have an enjoyable day. :)