Taking care of Red.

Everything behind the cellphone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhdPhrgEZvo

Please listen to this song while reading this chapter. Thanks! ^^

---------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey Red, I did not know you have such bad past and I am sorry that I am being such childish person who complained many little matter to you. I did not mean to make you dig out your horrible past and I believe a good person like you will find someone who loves you more than your parents. I will always beside you and help you."

I pressed the 'send' button and I am guilty. It was the first time Red exposed his personal life but I did not really thought it was something so negative. The bell for the first lesson rings and the teacher enter the classroom. We all took out our book and copy down notes. My eyes sight shifted to Junhyung's seat but he was not there yet. Could he be late again?

Two lesson, three lesson have passed and he still did not appear. I am getting worry, checking on the teacher and I pat Kikwang's shoulder. "Yes?" He asks. "Do you know where is Junhyung?" I question. Tapping his chin, "Junhyung hyung is sick. He is down with flu and fever." Kikwang said. I am super guilty now because he went out and search for me in the rainy days.

"Why? Are you interested in Junhyung hyung?" Kikwang smiles and i shake my head. "You know your eyes betrayed you?" Kikwang draws circles in the air. I blink my eyes at him and wondering what is he talking about. "Lee Kikwang, do not woo girls in my lesson." The teacher hiss and Kikwang shurgges. My eyes shows everything?

During recess, I send a message to Junhyung. However, he did not reply. After school, I look at the home screen again but it was empty. "Kikwang, are your going to Junhyung's house later?" I ask and he shakes his head. "Hyung, order us not too. He says he scare that he will pass it to us." Kikwang said. "Why? Are you going to his house?" Kikwang smirks. "No way! I will get booger." I lied and left.

On my way to Junhyung's house, I brought some fruits and now I am standing in front of his house. Pressing the doorbell and my heart pounds nervously. However, no one came. I knock on the door lightly and it swing open itself. My eyes widen in shock, he did not lock the door?! What is wrong with him?!

Poking my head in, scanning the whole masion and taking a step in. "Hello?" I murmur and close the door. A few more steps in, "why are you in my house?" I jumped in surprises. Turning around, it was a illed Junhyung glaring at me. "I was worried about you..." I said shyly and he smirks. Cupping my cheek, "you miss me don't you?" He smiles.

My cheek became hotter, heart beats faster and I realise his hand was so icy. "Did you went to consult a doctor?" I ask. "yeah." He walks away and sit on the sofa. "I brought fruits for you." I place it on the table. Coughing, "get me a cup of water." He said. Without hesitation, I brought him one and he eats his medicine. "Did you eat something?" I question. "Bread?" He answers. At least, better than nothing.

"Parents?" I ask. "Work." He coldly reply. "Maid?" I ask again. "On leave." He said. Accidently, Junhyung kicks a book down on the floor. "I will get it for you." I said and pick it up. My eyes enlarge, "you are the son of..." I stutter. "Yeah, my parents go seperate ways and I have no one to lean on." He smiles bitterly. Recalling what Red said, "I heard that stroy from someone." I said. "Who?" Junhyung questions. "Red." I answer.

Laughing, "that tells everyone my story..." Shaking my head, "that encourage me not to be so childish." I said and he just nodded his head. "How do you know Red?" I ask. "Red is my best friend." He smiles and I nodded my head. Sitting beside him, he starts to yawn and he lay on my shoulder. "Like me sleep awhile." He smile sweetly and I don't dare to reject him.

"Red, today, I find out that the owner of the story is Yong Junhyung. You are friend with Yong Junhyung? I am sorry, I grumble a lot about him to you. Now, I found another side of him and it's cute. He looks like a small children who needs someone to count on. Red, tell me what to do next."

---------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! ^^

This is an update! :)

Anyways, thanks for subbing, commenting and viewing this fanfic.

Kamsahaminda! :)