Why do you need to lie?

Everything behind the cellphone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJgZZiWv0C0

Please listen to this song while reading this chapter. Thanks! ^^

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Maybe it is. I remember it was three years, I fallen in love with a girl and she was everything to me. All I want was her care, love and smile. I always hope that it only belongs to me because I will feel really special. I saved how she always dote me and how she enjoyed my embrace. Human are selfish when it comes to wanting stuffs you want. However, we must learn to give in to the another party."

I return back to school, acting like nothing happened and Junhyung came. He was smiling so brightly, "hey I am sorry." He apologises. "Let's make up, I will treat you a meal during the evening alright?" He smiles and I nodded my head. The bell rings and he just return to his seat. When the teacher is conducting his lesson, I am staring at his back and wondering how can he act like nothing.

Doesn't he remember that yesterday he invited me out? That smiles is still on his face and it reminds me about the girl from yesterday. He must have a great time with her right? Ruffling my hair in annoyed and I just stare blanklt at the textbook. It really to know all those stuffs.

After school, I am in the library. Finally. a place for me to claim my mind and study the notes for my class test tomorrow. I was writing and abosrbing well. Suddenly, a bag was placed in front of me and I look up. It was Junhyung and a smile was flashed on his face. It was adorable and I admit it. He sat down beside and gluping a mouthful of water.

"Today basketball training was insane." He commented. "The coach went crazy, he forced us to run ten rounds around the school and I thought I will die on the spot." He added and I laugh. "Are you done?" Junhyung asks and I shake my head. "A little bit more okay?" I request and he nodded his head. Later, I continue my studying.

But, vibration of phone buzzs into my ear. Junhyung was reading his message and that same old smile formed. Packing up his belongings, "hey babe, I have something on and it is really important. I have to leave first." Junhyung said and left. Next, I throw my pen on the table in rage. Keeping everything and I chase after Junhyung.

From the enterance of our school, there was a girl standing there. Narrowing my eyes and it was NamJoo. They went to have a dinner and the two of them went to the pub. Standing outside the pub and waiting for hours. At midnight, they came out and hugging each others waist.

Feeling disappointed and I just leave. Why are you torturing me by playing with my feelings? I am not a toy or a remote car for you to play around. Yong Junhyung I want an answer.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone this is an update! ^^

Anyways, thanks for subbing, commenting and viewing this fanfic.

Kamsahaminda! ^^