Lost in love.

Everything behind the cellphone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHX6c5kzRmM

Please listen to this song while reading this chapter. Thanks! ^^

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I went to a nearby coffee shop, ordered a cup of hot green tea and a plate of cream pasta. Actually, I don't feel like eating at all. Using the fork, I twirl the pasta in circles and just blankly stare at them.

Out of nowhere, a figure sat in front of me and I was taken aback. "Hello." He waves with a smile and I force one out. It was Kikwang. "Why are you alone here? I thought you are going out with Junhyung hyung?" He asks and I shake my head. "He must have a better date now." I reply bitterly and Kikwang remain quiet.

Being determine, "can I request something from you?" I ask and Kikwang nodded his head without thinking much. "Tell me about Junhyung's past life." I said and Kikwang's eyes widen in surprises. "Never thought that the two bickers are moving on to love birds." Kikwang wriggles his eyebrows. "Sort off..." I lied.

"Even though Junhyung hyung loves going to parties and clubbing but there was a period he did not went to those kind of place." Kikwang started. "For who?" I ask. "His first love?" Kikwang answer and my heart broke into many pieces. "He could even not attending my birthday which was held at lighting club last year." Kikwang added.

"For her, he changed a lot." Kikwang said. "He never miss a date with her, no sudden cancelation and he will always stay beside her. I remember in secondary school, she was studying in the library and Junhyung was already a basketball player. He went to find her but she haven't finish practice. Without any complain, Junhyung hyung will quietly wait for her." Kikwang recalls.

"They adopted a pet dog too and his name is Bobby." Kikwang said. "However, they never bring Bobby out from the pet house and with Bobby staying at the pet house, hyung can use this reason to ask her out many times." Kikwang explains. My heart turn sour and I felt like I am a privy. My heart was mightly hurt by him.

Kikwang analysis me for a while, "you know you kind of remain me of hyung's first love." He said. "How?" I ask. "You apperance, the aura you give out but she was less violence compare to you. She was very gentle and understanding." Kikwang describes her and I was clobbered. Standing up, "I don't feel well." I said and leave the cafe.

What is this? Are you treating me as replacement of your ex-girlfriend?! On the way, I saw Junhyung was waiting outside my house and I was lost. Acquisiting to know answers from him but I choose to avoid. "Hey." Junhyung grabbed my hand. "Where did you went?" He questions. "How about you?" I ask back. "What is the important thing that you need to attend?" I added.

"I am worried about you, I called you and texted you but you did not reply at all." He elaborates. "Answer me." I demand.

"It is a problem between male." He lied and I scoff. "Really?" I gave him another chance and hoping he will admit. "Yes." He answers and I lost hope in him. "Why did you need to lie at this point? You went out with a girl and I saw it!" I point out. "Her name is NamJoo, your first love and Bobby's mummy right?" I question and he looks away.

"What relationship are we now?" I ask Junhyung and he did not respond. I was about to leave and he held me back again. "Where are you just now?" He demands an answer from me too. "You are no one to me unless you tell me what relationship are we now. Am I your girlfriend?" I question. Yanking back my hand, "I am just vicariousing as your ex." I said.

"No!" Junhyung denies. "I look like NamJoo did I?! I am not a spare tool for you to replace, I think we should give each other space until we know who we are to each other." I said and walk away. "It's not what you think! I can asure you that I love you." Junhyung said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Please do enjoy this chapter, thanks!

Anyways, thanks for subbing, commenting and viewing this chapter.

Kamsahaminda! ^^