Nice side of Yong Junhyung.

Everything behind the cellphone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJ5-70OzlAk

Please listen to this song while reading this chapter, thanks! ^^

---------------------------------------------------------------

Twisting the knob for the last time, the door is locked and a delight smile forms on my face. Finally, the first day of C.I.P ended and I fist pumped in the air. "I will be leaving first Yong Junhyung!" I said and he nodded his head. Running towards the bus-stop, I scan at the board behind and searching for the correct bus to go home.

"Yah, where are you going?" Junhyung questions. "Home." I simply reply. "I will send you then since it is late for a girl to go home herself." He offers and my eyes widen in surprises. Wait a minute, Yong Junhyung wants to send me home? "Let's go." Junhyung drags me up the bus. The bus is crowd of people and everyone is squeezing and I feel so uncomfortable.

Suddenly, an old man lay on my shoulder and I feel so negative. "Excuse me sir, you are lying on my shoulder." I said. "I am sorry." He said and stand up straight again. However, it never stop and he continue to do the same action over and over again. this old man, what is trying to do to me? Following his eye glance, he is trying to peek into my shirt.

I wanted to confront him but out of nowhere an arm pushes him away. "Sir, what do you think you are doing?!" He hisses. I look up and it was Yong Junhyung. "I am tired and I lay on the lady shoulder, I did not mean it." He lied. I narrowed my eyes at him, please I told you like thousand of times to not lay on my shoulder. "Are you sure you dirty old man?! I saw you peeking into her shirt!" Junhyung says loudly.

"Who are you anyways?!" The old man stumbles. "I? I am her boyfriend and she is my girlfriend!" Junhyung volumed his voice up. My eyes enlarge in awe, my heart beats faster than before and my cheeks turn reddish. Did he just say that? I am his girlfriend? The old man took a few steps behind and when the bus stopped.

The bus stop and the old man runs away. Next, everyone stares are on me and I feel so embarrassed. Junhyung grabbed my arm and place me in between his arms. Looking away sheepishly, "I think this is better... You know... No one will attack you again." He mutters and I feel like smiling. I did not know there is this nice side of him.

"You know, you should confront him or scream on top of your lungs." Junhyung nags but I did not talk back to him. I was in my own dreamland, when was him so nice towards him. In that instant, that stupid and badass Yong Junhyung have disappear to somewhere far away. "Hey, I am talking to you." He said and I regain my scenes.

"Yea, I will do that the next time." I reply. "You still for a next time?" He laughs and I shake my head. Now that I realise, I am under his protection and he feels so secure. Somehow, he remains me of Red. Red protects me through texts and Junhyung protects me physically. Wait, what am I thinking about? Yong Junhyung equals to Red?! I think I am insane!

We alight from the bus, Junhyung walks beside me and walk me home. "I think I would just send you till here, your parents must be worry for you and it wouldn't be nice to let your father to see me. I mean he is a very strict person and your mother too." He said and i raises my eyebrows at him. How did he know those facts?

"How do you know?" I ask and he looks abit panic. "I mean all parents are like this aren't they?" He laughs untruthfully. "Alright then... I will go now then..." I was about to go. "Wait, texts me when you reach home." Junhyung demands. "I don't have yours..." I stutter and he wrote his number on my hand. "Now, you have it." He smiles.

At night, I am on the computer just come out from the shower.

"Red, today was an excepted day, I almost got molest by a dirty old man on the bus but you never believe it because my enemy Yong Junhyung came in and save me from that incident. It was amazing... I never thought that he was so dependable and... I dont have words to decribes my feeling towards him from what he have done. I guess if Yong Junhyung wasn't there, the old man may not be scare of me and maybe he will take a further dirty step. Red, do you think Yong Junhyung is a good person?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! ^^

This is an update! ^^

So, do you think Yong Junhyung is a good person? Hahahs!

Anyways, thanks for subbing, commenting and viewing this fanfic!

Kamsahaminda! ^^