Red, where are you?

Everything behind the cellphone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdyYRTpcXj4

Please listen to this song while reading this chapter, thanks! ^^

-----------------------------------------------------------------

12th July 12, 0900

To: Red.

Good morning Red, did you have a good night yesterday? I hope you did. Tell me your day later on.

12th July 12, 2100

To: Red.

Hey Red, are you alright? I am kinda of worry because you did not reply my texts.

Maybe, you are busy... Nevermind then... All the best for your studies. ^^

15th July 12, 1000

To: Red.

Red, where have you been? Come back soon...

16th July 12, 1106

Hello, Red? Are you there?

I stare at the clouds blankly from the inside of the classroom and my eyes becomes teary. Red, where are you? Please don't leave me behind... I am sorry if I did something wrong.

I lay on the table, sobbing quietly and howling my fear plus pain. My life is totally different now, I thought by doing this to Junhyung, I will glad because the most annoying is gone but it wasn't like that.

Yong Junhyung have been so cold towards me and I think I am insane but I miss this irritation. I feel so empty inside and I feel like dying.

Day by day, I have been leaving my computer on and leaving it on the page of Facebook. Laying on my bed, staring at the computer and inside of me I always wishes that the chat pop-out will come out now. Red, where have you been? I really miss you...

The next day, I walked pass class 2-D, I saw Ilhoon and his gang. He was smiling so brightly, "guys, have you seen her twitter?" He questions. "Whose?" They asks. "Of course, _____." Ilhoon laughs. "Duh, her tweets are like so moody and did you saw her new display photos? She looks so damn ugly!" They laughs.

Tears escapes from the edge of my eyes, "you know she's pretty dumb. She believed me that I will help her and take revenge for her. Actually, I am using her to take revenge for myself since Yong Junhyung punched me so hard in the shower room." He admits and I run away not wanting to hear any of this conversation.

I hide myself inside a room, curling like a ball and crying like a baby. I am a fool! Why did I help Ilhoon?!

I took out my phone, hoping that Red will answer my texts and help me in someway.

With my trembling fingers, "Red, today I found out I am the biggest fool and I am wrong. I thought that by doing this to Yong Junhyung I will feel better but in the opposite I feel so bad. I just found out that I am being used like a tool but Ilhoon and he insulted me...maybe, he is right... I am ugly, not only my appearances but my heart too. Red, I am feeling so guilty now... Will Yong Junhyung forgive me if I am apologise to him? Save me Red..." I pressed the send button and continue sobbing.

Red and Junhyung, I am sorry for being such an idiot who made the wrong move.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! ^^

This is an update, sorry for errors and etc.

Anyways, thanks for subbing, commenting and viewing this fanfic.

Kamsahaminda! ^^