Red is my text buddy.

Everything behind the cellphone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzgwYpTsxKI

Please listen to this song while reading this chapter. ^^

----------------------------------------------------------------

I was standing in front of my locker and taking out the books I need for my next lesson. I was in a good mood when I leave that house of mine, I mean who will feel good when you are staying at there? I intend to stay at my grandmother's house but the idea was rejected by my parents.

"Morning!" Taeyeon arm-locked me from the back. "Hey!" I smile and it faded away when the minute I saw the biggest enemy of mine. His name is call Yong Junhyung, I hate how he acts and the way he is treating me.

The bell rings, "let's go sister." Taeyeon pulls me along and I just follow her. "Wait." I said and she relases me. I took out my phone and send a text to Red. I wonder how is his life now? Is he doing fine in school today?

------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: Red

Hello Red! This is ________.

Did you have a good morning in school?

I am doing fine, my parents went out from house the minute I woke up and I am really glad about it.

I had peanut-butter jelly bread for breakfast and of course orange juice. MY FAVOURITE! <3

Hehes but when it comes to school my feelings totally changed,

I saw Yong Junhyung the most annoying fellow in my class,

he gave me his stupid stares again and I feel like punching him hard on the face,

Hahas, sorry for complaning too much! ^^'''

Tell me what happened in your school soon and have a good day! :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

With that, I close my phone and enter the classroom sitting at the middle of the classroom. I am sitting behind Taeyeon which is my bestfriend for life.

JUNHYUNG'S POV.

I am sitting at the side of the classroom and my phone vibrates inside my pocket. Checking at this timing, it must be her who sent me a text message. Taking it out from my pocket and hiding it under my table.

Great to know that she had a good morning but I was the most annoying fellow?! I thought it was that Yongguk since he is always being nice man in the classroom so girls will fall in love with him. Anyways, what is with the stupid stares?! I did not give stupid stares! That is the glances of concern and love. Maybe, she cannot feel it.

Also, punching my face hard?! How can she bear to hit my face?! Yea, you are complaining too much alright, how should I reply your messages?! You are grumbling about me and what am I suppose to do? Bad-mouthing about myself too? I sigh, life really is tiring when it comes to this point of time.

"Yong Junhyung, keep your cellphone!" The teacher scream and I lock it. During that lesson, I cannot really concentrade much but I was thinking about how am I going to reply her. I hope I sound normal enough to cover it...

YOURS POV.

At night, when I was doing homework and out of nowhere my phone rings. A smile forms on my face, it must be him! I flip open my phone and it is from Red.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To:__________

Sorry I repied you so late, I was having my club activities in school and there is an upcoming event

so my team have to train double hard to win that right? Hahas. ^^

Glad to hear that you have a pleasant morning without any nagging and noises to spoil your mood.

Peanut-butter and jelly is tasty too, have to eat it tomorrow along with orange juice.

I have my favourite breakfast too, it is ham and egg! Mmmmmm~

Talking about it is making me drool, hahas.

About that Junhyung guy, just ignore him and don't let him bug you.

Treat him like someone a bug just swing your hands and he is gone.

Anyways, I have to sleep now so tired from training.

Catch up soon and rest well.

Good night. <3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am smiling so brightly everytime I got his message, I guess I will just answer him tomorrow since he is so fatigue. Red, you are such an awesome guy and I pray that I will meet you up soon.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! ^^

This is an update! ^^

I don't know if the format of the messages are alright...

Hope if it is not messy.

Please tell me if it is.

Anyways, thanks for subbing, commenting and viewing this fanfic.

Kamsahaminda! ^^

Have a nice day.