Spending the last M.C with Junhyung.

Everything behind the cellphone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPxMe7GO2OU

Please listen to this song while reading this chapter. Thanks! ^^

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I am at Junhyung's house now and must be surprised that why am I here right? He told me too. He said that he still feel unwell and there are no one to take care of him. However, when I reached his house, he looked so delight and refreshing. I raised my eyebrows, "are you sure you are not feeling well?" I ask. Junhyung touch his forehead, "there is no fever." He smiles.

In his room, I am surfing some website and he is sitting on his bed reading books. "Hey, are you feeling alright?" Junhyung questions. "What problem do I have?" I ask him back. "Family?" I ask again. "It's fine now." I said. "No, I mean Red..." Junhyung said. "I mean you like him right? Then, you heard he just broke up with girlfriend?" He added.

"How do you know I met Red yesterday?" I question. A smile, "best friend?" He said. "A little..." My words are cut by Junhyung. "I will punch him if you want." He assures and I laugh. "I am fine, Red is a good man so it is fine that he got a girlfriend." I explain and Junhyung sighs in relieved. Clicking the mouse again, "you went to many places didn't you?" I ask.

A smirk forms, "pub, club and parties? They are common places for me." He said. I scoffed, "do you have any place that does not invovle beer and woman?" I ask. He taps his chin cutely, "yeah. Want to join me?" He smiles. "Now?" I ask and he nodded his head. Without waiting for my reply, he dragged me out of the house and on his motorbike.

My eyes widen in shock at the speed he drives, he makes a turn and I hug his waist tightly. Junhyung was smiling wide under his helmet and purposely he drove faster. "Yah!" I scream but he ignored me. Finally we reached the destination, Junhyung helped me to take off the heavy helmet and I was fatigue. I am scare of motorcycle from now on.

Combing my hair with his fingers, "are you alright?" He smiles sweetly. Curling them behind my ears, "Sorry." He giggles in joy. Okay, my heart pounds faster than before and I feel so hot now. Hitting his chest playfully, "hate you so much." I pout and I am super embarrassed now. Why did I act cute?! !

Walking down the road, Junhyung sneaks his hand and held onto mine. I was shocked and he was looking away smiling happily. I am too, b like an idiot. I look at his hand, it was so huge that it can capture mine with only one hand. So warm too and comfortable? Hahas, so weird.

"We are here." Junhyung points. I look up, "beauty pet house..." I mumble and follow Junhyung in. It was a place where animals being thrown away by their ious owner. There are pets who are injured, scars and buries are on their face. "Poor thing." I feel so sorry for them.

"Thank you." Junhyung said. Holding my hand again and he brought me to the another side of the place. He opens the cage and a cute puppy pop out. "So cute." I sqeaul. Wanting to pat his head, Junhyung pull it away from me. "Is he cuter or me?" He asks and I got blushed. "He, of course." I stutter and Junhyung burst into laughter. Weirdo!

"His name is Bobby, he is about two years old and he got abondon by his owner one year ago. I saved him you know!" Junhyung said proudly. "Really?! That's amazing and how?" I ask while caressing Bobby. "He was trapped in the drain and it was a rainy day. I went down to save him along with my ex-girlfriend..." Junhyung stops and I nodded my head.

"Cool." I reply coldly. "I want to bring Bobby to a walk." I said and carry Bobby in my hands. Behind, Junhyung face-palm himself so hard. "Why did you mention about ex-girlfriend?!" He mutters. Later, we took Bobby to a scroll and back to the shelter. "Let's clean Bobby." Junhyung said and I went to get his shower items. "You must be Junhyung's girlfriend right?" The owner asks and I shake my head.

"I see, Junhyung always bring Namjoo here." SHe added and I nodded his head. I wonder how does these Namjoo look like. I admit, I am really unhappy now because I am jealous? Junhyung stares at me, noticing that I was not in a good mood and he disturbs me by putting bubbles on my face. "Yah, Junhyung." I said.

Next, we started a water fight. Spraying water at each other and blocking it with our hands. At the evening, we bid goodbye and I hop on the motorcycle. Junhyung was driving at a slow spped and its weird. "Look at your right side." He said and I look towards that direction. It was beautiful, the sun is setting down and the orange ray is now a straight line.

Laying on Junhyung's back, "it's awesome." I comment. However, Namjoo, the name still traps in my head.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! ^^

This is an update!

I hope you guys enjoy it!

Anyways, thanks for subbing, commenting and viewing this fanfic.

Kamsahaminda! :)