Seeing more.

Everything behind the cellphone.

"Hey ______, sorry for the late reply because I was too engross into doing my homework. After reading your chat, I think Yong Junhyung may not be a bad person at all. It could be, you do not understand him while at the first place and maybe you just need somemore time to know him. In that period, you will see different new sides of him. Try it?"

After I read Red's reply, I should be more open-minded and see more sides of him. I am inside the classroom, sitting on my seat and waiting for the bell to start. I look out the window, friends and couple are smiling happily. I wonder how much effort they put in to maintain the relationship they have. I guess, I should put in more effort too.

Junhyung walk into the classroom and sank into his chair. Taking a deep breathe in, I walk towards him and now standing in front of him. He raises his eyebrow and hintting for my next sentences. "Thank you..." I mumble. "For helping me yesterday..." I added shyly. Junhyung smirks, dragging the chair next to him and asking me to sit down.

I sat down beside him and sheepishly looking at his side view. Junhyung was hugging his bag, facing the front but he was bearing his smile. "Your welcome?" He mutters. "Anyways, did you parents yells at you last night?" He questions and I round my eyes at him. He cared about me... "No. They were not at home." I answer and he nodded his head.

Later, I return to my own seat and the lesson begins. During recess, I brought my meal but nowhere to seat. Why is the canteen so crowded today?! A hand sways in the air and it was Junhyung. I blinked my eyes, checking if he was waving to another person beside me. "I was calling you." Junhyung took my tray from my hands.

I was glued to the ground, Junhyung really does have a good side of him. "Why are you standing there? Hurry up." He nagged and I follow him. "Are you going to eat my food?" I ask and he bursts into laughter. "No." He answers. He placed the tray on the table gently, gesturing me and telling me to have a seat. His friends were shock that I joined this table execpt Kikwang.

"Hello." He let out his hand. However. Junhyung slaps it away. "Are you Junhyung hyung's girlfriend?" Kikwang said and I almost chock on my milk. Caoughing really hard, Junhyung patted my back and glare at Kikwang for asking such out rightous question. However, Kikwang was laughing like an insane fellow.

Next was physical lesson, we are going to play volleyball and I have to say its my lousest sport. I went into the hall and everyone already started playing. Maybe, I should keep quiet and sit at the side. I sneak to the corner but I was not that lucky. The ball flew to my direction and I use my hand to block it. I got burise and Junhyung was there to help me.

It was unbelievable because he is teaching me how to play it now. I think my views on Yong Junhyung have changed. Also, my heart pounds when I saw him.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! ^^

This is an update!

Please do enjoy it.

Anyways, thanks for subbing, commenting and viewing this fanfic.

KAmsahamidna! :D