NamJoo.

Everything behind the cellphone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXit8kxCCTg

Please listen to this song while reading this chapter. Thanks! ^^

---------------------------------------------------------------

"Red, I think I have fallen in love with someone...He brought me to a place that is totally different about him, I never saw this caring side of him and it's memoriable. However, it was not as enjoyable as I think. I thought I could forget about a pass woman of his but I think I cannot do it...I kept on thinking how does she look like and how are their relationship are like...Is this how it feel to be in love? Worry about the person you care and hoping that his eyes only have you."

I walk down the street listening to my favourite song and feeling uneasy today. Looking around the neighbourhood, strolling and I realise how beautiful it became. Crossing the road, people are rushing to work and students are running to their school. In my eyes, they are all black and white. Making a turn, out of nowhere and I feel that someone held onto my wrist.

I look back, it shines and I just blink my eyes at him. Junhyung smiles sweetly, moving ahead and dragging me along with him. I did not say anything but just stare at him. He blooms like those fireworks, everyone's eyes are on him and unable to avoid it. Taking one of my earpiece off and putting in his ear. Giving the melody a little attention, "I like the song." He comments.

"You have the same taste as me." He winks. Suddenly, a bicycle rings from the back and Junhyung pull me towards me. I am in his embrace and his arm are firmly wrapped around my waist. It's so warm and secure. I don't know why, somehow, it reminds me of Red. Red is emotionally support but Junhyung is physically support. "Okay?" He worries and I nodded my head.

Junhyung laces his fingers through mine, "isn't it great to be like this?" He asks. "Being together with someone you really love to be with?" He looks straight into my eyes and I smile brightly. It was sweet and I hope that we continue to move on. However, beautiful moment will only last awhile. "Hyung!" Kikwang pop-out. Without any hestiation, Junhyung let go of my hand.

Words are unable to express how depressing I was and quietly I move away from the group. In class, Junhyung kept on look around at me but it does not help anymore. He check his phone again and again. Wishing that I will send a text message to Red. I am too sad to do anything now. During recess time, Junhyung tries to explains but I didn't want to listen at all.

Before going to my next class, I drop by to my locker and a note was pasted there. "Let's meet after school, I will be meeting you at the school gate." Junhyung wrote. I took it off my locker and shove it into one my book. Should I believe Junhyung and give it another chance.

After school, I am about to leave the school ground and Junhyung was already there. I hide behind a poll and peek at him. My mind and heart starts to debate whether I should give him another chance. I am determined, following my heart and giving him another chance. Although I have that thought, a girl comes out and I move back.

She was pretty, she hugs Junhyung and Junhyung was smiling so happily. That smile, I never saw before and instantly I am so hurt inside. I turn back, tears bury my vision and I feel like dying. Could the rain pours now? So I can cry without anyone knowing. Maybe, love isn't my game.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everybody!

This is an update.

Anyways, thanks for subbing, commenting and viewing! ^^