Not knowning the truth, I betrayed Red.

Everything behind the cellphone.

Yesterday, was the best day of my life because I met Red. I am in the classroom reading the messages he sent to me, he was my support that keeps me moving on and the motivation that encourages me to do better. "Look who is smiling so happily?" Taeyeon teases me and I laugh. "Are you in love?" She questions and I shake my head. Somehow, I wish I was.

"You are always texting to someone and I never knew who it was so tell me." Taeyeon demands. I told her the who story and her jaws dropped in surprises. "You met him yesterday and he was in of the member from yesterday group?!" She asks and I nodded my head. "Which one?!" She asks. "The one with blonde hair and baby face." I smile and she tries to recall.

As we are having our conversation, accidentally, Junhyung kicks on my bag and I stare at him in anger. Without any apologises, he walks away and I gittlered my teeth. "Yong Junhyung! You don't know how to say sorry?!" I yell and he turns around looking at me. "Nope." He simply answer and I swear I will box his face for sure.

After recess, I was carrying a huge stack of papers and it was diffcult for me to move anyways. Out of nowhere, someone bang onto me and the whole paper flies in the hallway. A feet steps onto the papers, I look up in vexed and it is Yong Junhyung again! "Yah!" I scream on top of my voice. "It wasn't my fault, you are the one who doesn't have eyes and watch where you are walking to." He said coldly.

I punch the floor, angryly I pick up the papers and suddenly a hand comes out from nowhere. "Hello." He smiles. "It's you again..." I said. "I would not go out with you, I am in anger please leave me alone and get out of my way." I said. He laughs, "I have a name you know and my name is Ilhoon. Plus, I am not here for another chance. I saw how Yong Junhyung treats you and I cannot let it go. Let me help you for revenge." He offers and I am listening.

"Argh!" Ilhoon runs into the staffroom. "What happened to you?!" The teacher asks in worries. "Yong Junhyung...punch me." Ilhoon fainted. The teachers matches into our classroom and slammed the desk. "Yong Junhyung, you are in deep trouble!" He screams and he raises his eyebrows in surprises. the injured Ilhoon comes into our classroom and Junhyung's eyes widen in shock.

"I have to punish you!" The teacher yells. "I did not punch him." Junhyung said. "We have an eye withness." The teacher signal and I walk into the classroom. Junhyung's eyes widen an inch, "I saw Yong Junhyung calling Ilhoon into the gym and he starts hitting him. Junhyung saw me standing outside, he threatens me and told me not to tell the teachers if not he will beat me up too." I lied.

I saw Junhyung's facial expression changed and he was speechless. After that, Junhyung got punished, he was unable to take part in the final of the basketball match and he have to complete 100 hours of C.I.P.

At night, I was laughing in joy and I took my phone from the nightstand.

To: Red.

Red, today was my happiest day because finally I got revenge!

That annoying Yong Junhyung bullies me and I got so angry so I team up with Ilhoon,

we make a plan and framed him up.

He cannot attends the final basketball match and he have to do dentention for 100 hours!

Red, you will support me for what I have done right?

Anyways, good night and sweet dreams!

JUNHYUNG'S POV.

I read her message, words are unable to come out from my mouth and I off my cellphone. I slammed my fist on my study table, in a rush, I sweep everything away form that table. I cried, all my hard work for basketball match have wasted and I have been waiting for this period to show off my skills.

The most important thing is... The person I trusted the most and the person I never thought will betrayed me have team up with Ilhoon to framed me up because she thinks it is fun and she was happy about it.

Support you for what you have done? It is impossible and I guess from now on, Red will disppear from the world.

-----------------------------------------------

Hello everyone, this is an update and I hope you guys enjoy it!

Anyways, thanks for subbing, commenting and viewing this fanfic.

Kamsahamida! <3