My past that makes me this way.

Everything behind the cellphone.

I grew up in a complete family, my father is a doctor and my mother is a manager. I have a few older siblings; my older sister is in other country for further and my older brother was doing nothing by playing video games. However, there is something that I hate about my family which is fighting.

My mother was a strong woman who puts her career in one of the top list of hers and my father too. When my father suggests that my mother should quit her job and take care of us, fights are all over the house which leads me to not wanting to go home anymore.

I was alone, no one to talk to about my true feelings and no one to trust with. People out there, are very hard to believe because you don’t know what they will do behind your back. They may act nice in front of you and behind you; they will insult you like you are worthless. They are such an actor or actresses aren’t they?

I do socialize for the purpose of socializing at the beginning of the school life. Slowly, I found there was a group of friends who really treat me truly and I was about to be free around them. I don’t need to hide anything I dislike about them, I don’t need to put up a mask to show that I am okay and of course I don’t need to choose my words in case they spread or get hurt. It just feels so comfortable with them.

 Until, there is this guy in my class and his name is Junhyung. He is really getting on my nerves, he can be nice and caring to you but maybe a blink of eyes, he will be become cold and annoying to you. I don’t know what he is thinking about, whether if likes me or hate me.

However, do you know I have this friend that no one knows? I mean it is not imagine friend that does not exist, maybe I do not know whether he is real in this world but I know I feel so secure with him. His name is Red; the story of this name is really funny because he likes the colour red that is why he is calling himself Red.

Wondering how do I know him? I got his mobile number through Facebook and I know it is dangerous for a girl to exchange number from an unknown person from social network but I did it anyway. He is really my emotional support, he doesn’t do something that hurt me and of course nothing related to ual.

In fact, I did not meet him before in the reality and I really do want to know how he looks like. He is handsome? He is fat or skinny? Does he have big eyes or tiny eyes? I don’t know the only picture of him in Facebook is a picture of a red balloon. Amazing right?

He told me, he was a student too and he is around my age. I told him to tell me more but he always uses excuses like next time and I will think about it. I really hope one day, he will open up to me like how I open my heart to him.

I love him, in some sense but I don’t know which kind of love I have for him. Is it brother love? Is it friendship love? Or is it love love? I wasn’t sure anyways, I just find him so special and a scent that I am afraid that he will disappear in my life.

We don’t only chat on Facebook by through messages too. Sometimes, I wonder what his name is but he never wants to tell me. He told me, he is already very use of me calling him red. I guess we should just continue like this.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! ^^

This is the first chapter of this fanfic.

A little introduction of the background of the main girl.

Anyways, thanks for subbing, commenting and viewing this fanfic! ^^

Kamsahaminda!

Also, have a nice day! ^^