9

I Just Love You

 

-Chapter [9]-

 

 

One week later…

 

 

Tiffany had to work out from Seoul. She has to attend meetings and CFs set filming for 4 days. It will be lonely days for both Tiffany and Seohyun.

 

“Unnie, take care of yourself”, Seohyun said while gives Tiffany a hug; maybe Tiffany will misses her hugs later.

 

“Take care of yourself too, maknae. I’ll miss you!” Tiffany placed her lips onto Seohyun’s.

 

“Fany-ah, don’t over work yourself or you’ll get sick!” Yuri gave Tiffany an advice. Tiffany nodded in respond.

 

“Bye girls, I’m going!” Tiffany said as she entered in her car and drives away.

 

 

-

 

 

One week before that, Hara had told Jiyoung about Tiffany and Seohyun’s dating. She knows that Jiyoung had feelings to Tiffany, but Tiffany never return the same feelings.

 

“Jiyoung-ah, did you know about Tiffany and Seohyun’s dating?” asked Hara. Jiyoung can felt her heart is about to explode to heard the words came out from Hara.

 

“Did the two dating?” Jiyoung asked as the latter nodded.

 

“We have to do something so the two break up!” Hara said as Jiyoung nodded. Gyuri that also there shook her head!

 

“If they love each other no need to break them apart! Let them be happy to one another!” Gyuri stated. She can’t see why Jiyoung always wanted to break all of Tiffany’s relationships. She knew that the girl loves Tiffany, but she wanted the latter to know that there is someone else that love the latter deeply; which is herself, Gyuri. She loves Jiyoung and hope one day that Jiyoung will return the same feelings to her.

 

 

-

 

 

Tiffany arrives at a hotel that she has to stay for 4 days outstation. At the lobby hotel, she meets Jiyoung, Siwon and her co-workers. She and Jiyoung will sleep in the same room. They both agreed and go to their room. Tiffany’s first meeting starts at 8.00 p.m. She still have hours before the meeting so she wanted to take a rest before attend the meeting.

 

She wakes up from her sleep and saw her watch it’s already 7.33 p.m. She saw Jiyoung already prepared herself for the meeting.

 

“Fany unnie, hurry up! We’re late for the meeting if you’re not shower yet!” Jiyoung said as Tiffany takes a bath.

 

After shower, she wears a pink dress and put some make up on. After that, she and Jiyoung go to the lobby hotel and meet her staffs that will also attend the same meeting. After 1 hour and half meeting, she and Jiyoung go to get something to drink.

 

“Unnie, is it true that you and Seohyun are dating?” Jiyoung asked as Tiffany nearly to spill out the drink from .

 

“Where do you know? It must be Hara the one that told you about that!” Tiffany asked and answered at the same time. Jiyoung nodded.

 

“Did you love her?” Jiyoung asked.

 

“Of course I am. If not, I will not accept her as my girlfriend”, Tiffany replied.

 

“So, that’s why you rejected my love?” Jiyoung asked sarcastically.

 

“Jiyoung-ah, I have tried to love you back after my break up with Siwon oppa, but I can’t”

 

Without words, Jiyoung left Seohyun and goes back to their room.

 

 

-

 

 

It was Taeyeon’s birthday and Jessica prepared something for her girlfriend. For Taeyeon, it doesn’t matter if Jessica didn’t make something for her birthday as long as Jessica loves her, it’s enough.

 

Taeyeon receives a text message from Tiffany.

 

“Happy B-day Kid, I wish you always happy and live a long live!”

 

Taeyeon smiles! Then she replies.

 

“Thanks buddy! I miss you!”

 

When she entered Warm Icy Jung Café, her friends had prepared a surprise birthday for her. She touched as her friends give her hugs one by one. Then Jessica handed her a circle card. She read it. It was written “Tell me your wish” Taeyeon smiles at her girlfriend and think for a while, what is her wish.

 

“What if I want you to be my butler for a day?” asked Taeyeon naughtily. Jessica agreed and takes her outside the café after eating cake and whatsoever.

 

 

-

 

 

Tiffany lay on the bed. She was thinking of Seohyun. She misses her girlfriend so much.

 

“Seohyun-ah, I miss you!” mumbled Tiffany to herself. Then Jiyoung interrupted her.

 

“Fany unnie, hurry up! We have to attend CF set filming, remember?”

 

Then Tiffany remembers that she has to attend the filming set of a CF.

 

“Okay, wait for me. I want to wash my face first!”

 

 

-

 

 

Taeyeon and Jessica were at a store, buy ice cream. Since Jessica agreed to be Taeyeon’s butler for a day, she had to do what Taeyeon told her, bring Taeyeon’s things and buy whatever Taeyeon wants.

 

“Taengoo, here your favourite flavor, strawberry!”

 

“You can’t call me Taengoo, you have to call me My Lady! You are my butler remember?” Taeyeon girlfriend as Jessica pouted. Taeyeon eats her ice cream and Jessica will wipes if any ice cream get on Taeyeon’s face.

 

“My Lady, where do you want to go after this?”

 

“Let’s go to Amusement Park!” said Taeyeon like a kid and pulls her girlfriend to Amusement Park.

 

 

-

 

 

At the set filming, Tiffany were discussing with the crew members. Siwon was also there. Tiffany saw Siwon was chatting with the CF’s cast, Kyuhyun. After that, Kyuhyun went to her and said hello. The same with Siwon!

 

“Hey Miyoung, let’s chat, we’re never get the chance since we were busy with works”, Siwon said. Tiffany agrees and they chat for a while.

 

“So, do you mind to tell me what happen to you? You seemed happier than before!”

 

“I found my other half. Sorry to tell you oppa that it’s not you, but Seohyun!”

 

“I knew it!” Tiffany raised her eye-brow.

 

“I know that you actually love her, not me! That’s why I asked for break up, coz I know your love belong to Seohyun”.

 

 

-

 

 

Taeyeon and Jessica just came out from the Amusement Park. Jessica felt so tired.

 

“My L-lady, I’m e-exhausted!” whined Jessica. Taeyeon ignored her and walks to a spicy rice cake’s store.

 

“Butler Jung, buy me these spicy rice cake!” said Taeyeon like a kid. Jessica can’t help but smiles at Taeyeon’s dorkiness.

 

After eating spicy rice cake, it was midnight already. Taeyeon wanted to say something but were interrupted by Jessica that covers using her hand.

 

“You can’t order me around again, Kim Taeyeon. It was 12.05 already!” Jessica said and showed her phone that was written “12.05”.

 

“Now, you’re the one that have to do me favors!” said Jessica with a naughty smile.

 

“What is it that you want?”

 

“Kiss me right now!”

 

“What? In the middle of public?” Jessica nodded. Then, Taeyeon shyly closing the gaps between the two and placed her lips onto Jessica’a lips. To Taeyeon it’s the most special gift for her.

 

 

-

 

 

Seohyun was chatting happily with the members in the house when she receives an MMS. She opens it and saw a filming set that Tiffany works on and saw her was talking with Siwon happily. She grinds her teeth; holding in her anger. But she can’t help it when tears escaped from her eyes. Hyomin was surprised to see it.

 

“Seohyun-ah, why are you crying?” asked Hyomin. Then she looks at Seohyun’s phone that was playing an MMS; Tiffany and Siwon. The others also surprise to see Seohyun’s tears.

 

As a result, Seohyun cried that night with the members’ watching. She thought that Tiffany didn’t sincere in loving her and Tiffany still loves Siwon.

 

 

…………

 

Another doubting from Seohyun and TaengSic moments! Leave your comments for me please and if you wanted something in this story, tell me what it is! Good bye!!!!!