Chapter 5

I Just Love You

 

-Chapter [5]-

 

Tiffany rested her body on the bed. Since she have no roommate, she free to do anything. But then, she receives a message from her boyfriend.

 

Let’s meet tonight, at my place like usual.

 

Since at the death ceremony earlier, Siwon has acting differently. She wonders why he acted like that.

 

                                                    -

 

Seohyun with her parents and Yonghwa’s parents.

 

“Seohyun, since Yonghwa is not here anymore, we give you chance to choose another person for you to love”, said Mrs. Jung, Yonghwa’s mother.

 

“But, I love him”, Seohyun said while her tears running down.

 

“Whether you love him or not, you have to continue your life. He is not a obstacle for you to love another person. Even if the person is a girl”, said Mr. Seo, Seohyun’s father.

 

Her mother and Yonghwa’s parents nod.

 

“I saw Tiffany, your unnie really care about you. She always on comforting you to stop crying. Why don’t you try to date her”, said Mrs. Seo with Mrs. Jung nod.

 

“But mom, Fany unnie already had a boyfriend”, said Seohyun surprised by the sudden suggestion.

 

If only Fany unnie wants me, I want her one thousand times.

 

“I know she had a boyfriend, but you can try right?” asked Mr. Jung.

 

Seohyun was speechless.

 

                                                   -

 

Jessica and Taeyeon both on Taeyeon’s bed since Taeyeon’s roommate, Sunny went to Hyomin’s house, maybe asks for Hyomin’s parents’ permission to marry her.

 

“Taenggo, can we stop? I can’t breath”, said Jessica in seductive tone.

 

“If you want to stop, why you seduce me?”

 

“It’s because you are too hot, baby”, Jessica said between the kiss.

 

“You too”, Taeyeon continue to kisses her girlfriend.

 

“Kim Tae… OMG, you two are so disgusting”

 

Sunny’s suddenly open the door and screaming after saw that Taeyeon and Jessica are both . She quickly gets out from the room.

 

Taeyeon and Jessica quickly wears their shirts and go downstairs. When both of them arrive downstairs, all of the members look at them disgustingly.

 

“Why are you stare us like that?” asked Taeyeon innocently.

 

“Unnie, I think you both better stop do the disgusting thing in this house”, said Seohyun that just arrived from her parents house.

 

“Yeah, Tae Tae, don’t make that innocent face because you are not, hahaha”, Sooyoung said and the other members laugh at them. Taeyeon and Jessica’s face blushing.

 

“Hey guys, where is our Fany?” asked Jessica suddenly since she just notices that her best friend is not with them.

 

“She said that she will be at Siwon oppa’s house”, said Hyoyeon and with the words, Seohyun looks at Hyoyeon and she feels jealousy inside her.

 

                                                             -

 

Tiffany just arrives in front of Siwon’s house. She stops her car and goes inside the house. When she is in, Siwon was cooking pancakes.

 

Siwon looks at her and smiles.

 

“Hi babe”, Siwon approaches her but she knows that the smile is a fake, maybe bitter smile.

 

“Oppa, do you have a problem?” asked Tiffany suddenly.

 

                                                             -

 

Seohyun is in her bedroom and looks at her album. Her picture with Yonghwa. She smiles at the picture. Then she opens another page. Her picture with the members including Hyomin. Then she looks at another page then stop at it. Her picture with Tiffany smile happily. She sweeps at Tiffany’s picture with gentle. Hyoyeon, her roommate looks at her weirdly.

 

Why she sweeps Tiffany’s picture? Did she develop her feelings towards Tiffany?

 

                                                           -

 

“Tiff, I think we need to break up”, said Siwon softly, cries inside his heart that he don’t want to let Tiffany go, but he had to for her happiness.

 

Tiffany feels her heart breaks into pieces but non of her tears running down

 

After a couple of times, Tiffany said

 

“Why oppa? Did I have done anything that hurts you?”

 

Silence.

 

Yes, you breaks my heart into pieces by loving “her”.

 

“No, it just that we had to”, Siwon’s lying.

 

“Why oppa?”

 

“My mother arrange me for a arrange marriage for the sake of our business”, another lie.

 

“And you want to leave me? Who is the girl, oppa?” no tears from Tiffany.

 

“I don’t know either, but she is my father’s friend’s daughter”, and another lying again.

 

“What my life means without you, oppa?” tears rolling down because of sadness.

 

She’s crying. I can’t watch it.

 

Siwon looks away trying to avoid Tiffany’s eyes.

 

“You can do it, even without me. You will find a better girl for you”, and Siwon leaves Tiffany alone and goes to his room and crying inside without Tiffany’s knowing.

 

                                                           -

 

Phum.

 

The sudden sound made everyone in the living room stare at where the sound comes from.

 

Tiffany goes to her room while crying and leaves the members with question look at their face.

 

Why is she like that? Did Siwon oppa hurts her?

 

Seohyun can feel her heart is full of anger towards Siwon. Hyoyeon looks at Seohyun’s face that change into angry face.

 

I found the answer already.

 

 

                                                              -

 

Sooyoung was flirt with Hyoyeon when suddenly Seohyun’s screaming.

 

“Why are you doing that here, unnie? This is work place, not a bedroom”, said Seohyun innocently. Then Taeyeon interrupted.

 

“Yah Choi Sooyoung, what are you saying last night to me? You are just the same with me but you are worse than me”, Taeyeon smirk. Sooyoung and Hyoyeon feel embarrassed.

 

“Luckily nobody is here”, said the YoonYul couple.

 

Taeyeon, Sunny, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Sooyoung, Yoona, Seohyun and Hyomin work together at Warm Icy Café Jung own by Mr. Jung, Jessica’s father. Jessica works at her father’s company. Only Tiffany works at different place. At Siwon’s father’s company.

 

“Seohyun-ah, send this food to Fany unnie. She said that she couldn’t make a lunch with us. Sica unnie will be here at a minutes, only Fany will not be with us”, said Taeyeon handed the food to Seohyun. Seohyun accepts it and happy to be chosen to send the food to Tiffany. Hyoyeon and Sooyoung look at her and smile. They both already knew about Seohyun’s feeling.

 

“Okay, unnie”.

 

                                                                -

 

Knock, knock, knock.

 

“Come in”, said Tiffany ignores who is the visitor will be.

 

“Unnie”

 

Seohyun’s voice.

 

She looks up and saw Seohyun. She smiles.

 

“Here, I brought you a food. Taeyeon unnie told me to give this to you because she said you couldn’t make it for lunch”

 

“Thanks, Seobaby”

 

Omo~ She just called me Seobaby.

 

“Are you really that busy unnie?”

 

“No, but I feel lazy. Since you here and brought me the food, you have to accompany me to eat”

 

I have to take this opportunity.

 

                                                             -

 

“Taengoo-ah, I’m here with Hara”

 

I hope to see Seohyun.

 

“Oh, you’re here. Hi Hara. Taeyeon was cooking in the kitchen. This is lunch time so many guests come until make your Tae Tae had to cooks”, said Yuri.

 

“How about Seohyun? She suppose in charge in cooking, not my Tae Tae”, said Jessica, annoyed by Yuri’s answer.

 

“Seohyun’s not here. She goes to give our Fany foods because she can’t make it here”, Yuri’s answer made Hara disappointed.

 

“Oh, okay. I’ll accept the answer”, Jessica and Hara pass to the kitchen.

 

Why must she the one to send the food.

 

Jealousy again inside her heart.

 

                                                             -

 

After lunch, Tiffany showed her works in her laptop to Seohyun. And she taught Seohyun how to make the job works. At first, Seohyun can’t, but after Tiffany taught and taught again, Seohyun knows a bit how to work it. [A/N: Tiffany works as a production crew in charge of graphics work].

 

While learning, there always skinship between Tiffany and Seohyun. Tiffany hold her hand, and sometimes a bit hug from the back made both Tiffany and Seohyun happy about that without each knowing.

 

Jiyoung, Tiffany’s assistant watched them with jealousy. She couldn’t take it and come inside Tiffany’s office.

 

“What are you doing? This is work place, not a bedroom”, scolds Jiyoung more to Seohyun than Tiffany.

 

Tiffany notices that Jiyoung was made at Seohyun, so she protects her.

 

“Why are you mad at her?”

 

“Unnie, I asked you to go out lunch with me, and you refused. You said that you was not in the mood. But now, you happily ate and played with Seohyun. What do you think you doing?”

 

Now, she’s gonna put her feelings.

 

“And you Seo Juhyun, do you have no shame towards your unnie? This is her work place, don’t disturb her”, Jiyoung’s voice get louder.

 

“KANG JIYOUNG!!” suddenly screaming from Tiffany made both Seohyun and Jiyoung startled.

 

I never saw Fany unnie this mad before.

 

“Unnie, you know my feeling, isn’t it? Why are you acting like this?” Jiyoung’s tears slowly running down from her eyes. Seohyun’s surprise to see Jiyoung’s tears.

 

“What do you think you’re doing?”

 

Siwon’s suddenly appeared into Tiffany’s office made Tiffany, Seohyun and Jiyoung turn to him.

 

“Oppa”, that’s only word Tiffany can say.

 

Siwon look at each person and his eyes falls towards Seohyun.

 

So, she’s here. That’s why Tiffany seemed happy.

 

 

Yeah, a long chapter, isn’t it??

Hara and Jiyoung come in this chapter.

Hara had feelings towards Seohyun, while Jiyoung had feelings towards Tiffany.

Next chapter will be SeoFany for sure, and the Sunbyung couple moments.

Hope you like it.

Don’t be a silent readers, subscribe to this story!

 

                                            SeoFany.jpg