7

I Just Love You

 

 

-Chapter [7]-

 

 

 

It was 7 in the morning and both Tiffany and Seohyun still not wake up yet. While the others are busy preparing breakfast and get ready to go to work.

 

-

 

Jessica looks at both Hyoyeon and Sooyoung. She still thinking of what Hyoyeon and Sooyoung said yesterday.

 

Who is among them that have a crush towards Tiffany?

 

“Yah, where is Fany and Seohyun?” asked Sooyoung.

 

The others also wonder why Tiffany and Seohyun are not wake up yet.

 

“Sica, go upstairs and wakes Fany and Seohyun up. Seohyun didn’t show up in our bedroom last night”, order Hyoyeon.

 

“She is not with you?” asked Jessica to Hyoyeon.

 

Hyoyeon nods.

 

Jessica went upstairs and wanted to open Tiffany’s front door but it was locked, so she looks for spare key.

 

-

 

Tiffany and Seohyun were in a deep sleep when they heard a scream in front of Tiffany’s room.

 

“OH.MY.GOD!!!!!!!!”

 

The scream almost damages their ears as it was screamed loudly in front of them.

 

-

 

“OH.MY.GOD!!!!!!!!”

 

The scream from Jessica surprise everyone in the house. They rushing to where Jessica is. She was standing in front of Tiffany’s bedroom.

 

“What’s wrong babe?” asked Taeyeon, worried about her beloved girlfriend.

 

“Look at them”, Jessica pointed to Tiffany and Seohyun that were covered by a blanket because of their body.

 

”Omo, what happen to the both of them”, asked Sunny, but no one is answering the question as they are also wonder how they can be like this.

 

“I didn’t expect that it will turn out like this”, Sooyoung said and turn to Hyoyeon. The others look at Sooyoung with questioning face.

 

“The person that have a crush to our Fany is our maknae”, Hyoyeon said as she knows that why her members have that questioning look. The members get even more surprised.

 

I thought that she loves Yonghwa.

 

-

 

Tiffany slowly opens her eyes and saw her members standing in front of her front door and she looks besides her and saw Seohyun.

 

“What you two were doing last night?” the question is more to Tiffany than Seohyun.

 

Tiffany looks at Seohyun that are fully wake up now.

 

“I don’t really know what happen, but I remember that we’re sharing something last night”, said Tiffany innocently. She still forgetful on what she had done last night! She doesn’t remember because the effect of alcohol is still stick in her.

 

“Huh!”, Taeyeon smirks. “I thought you were innocent, maknae”, said Taeyeon as she smiling at Seohyun. Seohyun feel that her cheeks are red.

 

“It’s okay, you two can continue on what you’re doing. We wait for both of you downstairs. We have work”, said Sunny, teasing them and Tiffany and Seohyun’s cheek gone red.

 

Tiffany looks at Seohyun as she smiles. Seohyun looks at Tiffany shyly as she embarrassed on what she had done to Tiffany last night; she cannot control her lust towards Tiffany.

 

Tiffany pulls Seohyun closer to her. She puts her left hand on Seohyun and brings her to her embrace. Once again, Seohyun’s blushing.

 

“How long did you hide your feelings for me?”

 

“Since the first time we knew each other, but at that time you said that you were straight, unlike the others even though you have many fan girls”

 

*Flashback

 

 

It was Tiffany’s third year in high school. The same with Taeyeon, Jessica, Sunny, Hyoyeon and Yuri! Sooyoung and Yoona were in their second year. And it was the time when Seohyun just entered Soshi High School. She is the same year with Jiyoung but her dorm is the same with the eight yet she was Tiffany’s roommate.

 

Tiffany didn’t meet with Seohyun yet because she stays with her father for another day and will register in first day of school. When she arrived at her dorm, Seohyun had gone to school because she will through an orientation for first year students.

 

Taeyeon, Jessica and Tiffany were duty as facilitator to the new students. The new students were divided into teams and one team had one facilitator. Tiffany is a facilitator for Seohyun’s team and almost everyone in the team likes Tiffany including Seohyun. Her teammates said that Seohyun is lucky because she is in the same room with Tiffany.

 

“Hey Seo, you are lucky because Tiffany is in the same room with you’’, one of the student whispered at Seohyun’s ear.

 

During discussing, one of the students asked Tiffany something and Tiffany’s answer was really disappointed Seohyun and Tiffany’s fan girls.

 

“Unnie, did you have a boyfriend?”

 

“No why?” Tiffany shook her head and smiled. Shown her eye-smile! Seohyun really likes to see Tiffany’s eyes.

 

“Are you interested in girl and girl relationship?” the student asked again.

 

“No, I am straight. Sorry”, Tiffany said as she shown a sorry face, as she knew that it will hurt the girl.

 

 

End of flashback.

 

“At that time, not only I was disappointed, but it is the same with your fan girls. You know what, almost all of my friends have a feeling for you”, Seohyun said softly. She rubbed Tiffany’s hand.

 

“What do you like about me?”

 

“Your eyes, you have a really nice eye-smile. I really like it”, Seohyun said as she rubbed Tiffany’s cheek.

 

“You know what? This is my first time having a . And I didn’t expect it to did it with a girl instead of a guy”

 

Seohyun eyes get widen to hear that.

 

“Are you freaking serious? You didn’t do it with Siwon oppa?” Seohyun didn’t believe on what Tiffany had told her.

 

“No. I went to his place often, but we never do that. We just sharing kiss, not more than that”

 

“Kiss”, Seohyun stops. “You sharing kiss?” Seohyun gets closer to Tiffany.

 

“Err… yeah”, Tiffany surprised to see how close their face is.

 

A pang of jealousy comes inside Seohyun’s heart. Seohyun doesn’t want to lose to Siwon and placed her lips onto Tiffany’s lips. She kisses her passionately. Tiffany wants to break the kiss but it seem like Seohyun don’t want to.

 

“Maknae, stop it. We have to go to work”, said Tiffany between the kiss.

 

Seohyun stops as Tiffany quickly gets up from the bed and took her cute pink towel, ready to shower. She turns to Seohyun.

 

“Mind to take a bath with me?” she said with naughty smile. Seohyun raised her eye brow and understand with what Tiffany’s mean. Her cheeks gone red! Tiffany gone closer to her and pulls Seohyun’s hand and brings her inside the bathroom.

 

And for the first time ever, they take a bath together as a couple.

 

-

 

Yoona back hugged Yuri that was busy preparing dishes for their breakfast. “You shouldn’t do this when I’m working”, she said but Yoona ignores it. “Do you think I care about that?” Yoona said with a naughty smile in her lips.

 

“I wish we were like Seohyun and Fany unnie’s situation”

 

“You envy?”

 

“Of course, I didn’t expect for them to become like that”, Yoona said with disappointed look. Yuri looks at her girlfriend; felt guilty to disappoint her yesterday.

 

 

*Flashback

 

 

Yoona and Yuri returned to their room from Tiffany’s. Yuri lied on her bed while Yoona seated besides her. “I wonder why maknae wants to stay with Fany unnie?” Yoona asked her girlfriend that was stared on the ceiling. Yuri looks at her girlfriend and turned back on the ceiling. “Maybe because she concerned about her unnie; you know they have been roommate before we transferred in this house. Fany really care about her; maybe she’s the same”, Yuri said; didn’t interested on what Yoona wanted on her.

 

“Yul baby”, Yoona moaned and started to kiss her girlfriend that was half asleep. Yuri’s eyes wide open; surprised to see her girlfriend kissed her. Yuri actually clueless on what Yoona wanted from her because she is too sleepy! While Yoona started open her pajama and revealed her body that was only covered with underwear. When she looked up; she saw Yuri that was already fallen to a deep sleep. She was slightly disappointed.

 

The moment Yuri woke up this morning, she found her girlfriend that was covered in blanket; but not wearing her pajama, only her underwear is on. She rewinds the scene yesterday night and find out the answer of Yoona’s weird behavior last night. She felt sorry for her girlfriend.

 

 

End of flashback.

 

 

“Yoona-ah, I’m sorry for last night. I was so clueless because I’m too sleepy. Maybe a kiss will make you forgive me”, Yuri apologizes and started to kisses Yoona gently, then turn to a passionate kiss. “It’s okay Yul, as long as you kiss me, it made me feel better”, Yoona said and kisses Yuri passionately.

 

“I think you two should get a bed now? Too much PDA in the morning”, teased Hyomin made Yoona and Yuri gone blushing like tomato. After 10 minutes, Tiffany and Seohyun come down together while holding hands. “Omo, look at those two”, said Taeyeon to her friends and pointed to Tiffany and Seohyun. They look at them with naughty smile. “Wow, our maknae and Fany became an official couple! I thought you two were straight?” teased Sunny made Seohyun and Tiffany blush madly. “Yeah I’m straight… until yesterday but not maknae”, said Tiffany and takes her seat besides Jessica. Seohyun was disappointed because Tiffany didn’t sits besides her, unlike other couples. “What do you mean that Seohyun is not straight?” asked Taeyeon that was feed by Jessica a tuna sandwich. “Ask her yourself”, Tiffany said and started to make tuna sandwich. “Maknae, explanation please?” asked Sooyoung with her puppy eyes. Seohyun looks at everyone that was looking at her. “Actually I like Fany unnie since freshmen year in high school”, Seohyun speaks and the others get eye-widen. “For so long you have a crushed on her and you didn’t tell us or confessed to Fany?” said Hyoyeon in disbelief. “I’m scared because she said that she was straight unlike unnies”, Seohyun pointed to Taeyeon, Jessica, Sunny, Hyomin, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Sooyoung and Yoona. Then she faced the floor; scared to look straight to their eyes. Without her realization, Tiffany came to her and lifts up her chin. “It doesn’t matter now, I love you…” she kisses Seohyun’s forehead. “I have to go, my meeting starts at 9 a.m.”, and she kisses Seohyun in the lips for a while and go out of the room. “It seems that Tiffany also loves you. I hope you to be happy Seo”, Hyoyeon gives Seohyun an encouraging smile as she supports the newly couple.

 

-

 

Tiffany arrives at her office 8.05 in the morning. She prepares files and some of the job to do some presentation in the meeting later. Then, Jiyoung came in; brought some files. “You’re late, not so late but not come in like usual”, she said as she sits opposite Tiffany. “Overslept”, that’s all Tiffany can answer. “You know we have to work outstation next week, right?” Jiyoung asked Tiffany. She nods but didn’t looks up. She was busy done some works on the computer while Jiyoung handed her a file. Tiffany accepts it and opens the file. “What is it?” Tiffany asked. “That was your schedule for next week, you’ll be gone to the meetings, and filming set”, Jiyoung said as Tiffany nods [A/N: What I meant by filming set is a CF. Like I said, Tiffany works in charge of graphics at a company own by Siwon’s father].

 

-

 

During lunch time, Seohyun was busy cooking for costumers. She wondered why Tiffany didn’t come to the café yet. At the same time, she gets annoyed by Hara’s presence. It seems like Hara was flirting with her. She didn’t hate Hara, but she didn’t like Hara the way she likes Tiffany. She knew that Hara has heart for her, but she cannot return like she had done to Yonghwa neither Tiffany. “Seohyun, can you stop work for a while and talk to me?” Hara placed her hand on Seohyun’s shoulder. Seohyun turns to Hara. “What is it that you want?” Seohyun said; controls her anger. Hara was about to speak when someone calls Seohyun’s name and she guessed it was Tiffany.

 

Tiffany was heading to the kitchen and found Seohyun with Hara. She can feel her heart that was jealous seeing her girlfriend with someone else. In return of jealousy, she puts her hand around Seohyun’s waist and kisses Seohyun’s cheek. Seohyun’s blushes on Tiffany’s action towards her! She wants to return the kiss back but embarrassed at Hara that was in front of her. “Why did you do that?” Hara asked. She felt her heart was boiling because of anger. “She’s my girlfriend”, Tiffany said proudly. Hara can feel her heart sinks on what Tiffany had just said. “Oh, I guess I was bothering you two. Congratulation to you two”, Hara faked a smile passed the both of them. “Baby, why are you so late?” Seohyun whined at Tiffany. “I miss you, you know?” she hugs Tiffany as Tiffany returns the hug back. “I miss you too. Maybe a kiss will make you feel better”, she said and kisses Seohyun’s lips passionately and Seohyun kisses her back. “I always get jealous when you with someone else, you remember that!” Tiffany warned her as Seohyun understands on what Tiffany meant by it.

 

-

 

Tiffany’s P.O.V

 

I never thought that I will fall in love with a girl. I thought that I was straight. And I never realize that Seohyun loves me. I feel happy whenever I thought about memory that night; memory that tied me and Seohyun. Now, I know what Siwon oppa meant by I will find a better girl for me.  Seohyun-ah saranghae! I promise that I will just love you. I just love you!

 

End of P.O.V

 

The night…

 

Tiffany just came back from her work place at 8.30p.m. She was heading to her room. Seohyun followed her from behind. In the room, Seohyun back hugged her and it startled Tiffany. After that, Seohyun kissed her shoulder.

 

“Fany unnie, I miss you!”

 

“I miss you too!” Tiffany confessed and kisses Seohyun’s lips. “But, I’m tired right now. Plus, I am hungry. You’ll accompany me to eat right?”

 

“You haven’t dinner yet?” Seohyun asked in curiosity. Tiffany shook her head. “I will unnie, don’t worry!” Tiffany smiled. After a couple of times, Tiffany took her pink towel and takes a bath. Seohyun noticed Tiffany’s phone vibrated, she looks at it and saw an income message. It was from Jiyoung. She doesn’t interest to see what the message contained instead she looks at Tiffany’s phone’s wallpaper. Her heart boils after see Tiffany’s wallpaper. It was Tiffany’s picture with Siwon created heart through their hands. She puts back the phone on the bedside and comes downstairs.

 

-

 

Seohyun sits on the couch. Jessica sits beside her.

 

“Seohyun-ah, are you sure about your decision to couple with Tiffany?” Jessica asked.

 

“Why did you ask that?” The others turn their heads to Jessica. They are also curious why Jessica asked Seohyun that question!

 

“You know that your unnie are straight, right? I’m scared that you’ll get hurt if Tiffany leaves you alone and back to Siwon oppa!”

 

“She won’t, unnie. I know that she loves me like I love her!”

 

“Sica-ah, what made you think like that?” asked Taeyeon while hugs her girlfriend’s shoulder.

 

“What Hara said was true. Tiffany is a straight person, and it is possible if Tiffany leaves Seohyun!” Jessica said to Taeyeon.

 

“Hara unnie said like that to you?” Seohyun asked in disbelief. Jessica nodded her head.

 

“Earlier, she knew about you and Tiffany is dating, so she told me that it’s not impossible if Tiffany will leave you one day!”

 

“Sica unnie, I know why Hara unnie say like that to you! It is because she likes me! She can’t accept the fact that me and Tiffany unnie date!” Seohyun said with her eyes watery.

 

Their conversations were interrupted by Tiffany that was rushing coming down with her hand bag and high heels. She wore a pink dress.

 

“Fany unnie, where are you going?” asked Yoona that was sitting beside her girlfriend, Yuri.

 

“I have works. Jiyoung can’t handle it alone. She needs me!”

 

“But you said you were hungry!” Seohyun raised her voice. Everyone in the house surprised to see mad Seohyun.

 

“I am, but I have to work first!”

 

“Unnie, eat first! You can’t work without eating”, Seohyun tries to calm down.

 

“Sorry, I have to go!” before Tiffany step out from the house, she kissed Seohyun’s forehead.

 

“Aigoo, she is the busiest among us!” Taeyeon sighed.

 

………..

 

Jealousy Seohyun, and there was Hara tries to break their relationship. Wait for what’ll happen in the next chapter.