16 (Finale)

I Just Love You

 

-Chapter [16] (Finale)-

 

The next day,

 

They all gathered at the airport to send Tiffany off to the States. Seohyun felt really bad; for breaking up with Tiffany and Tiffany will leave her.

 

“Tiffany, take care of yourself and send my regards to your family”, Jessica said sadly and hugged her best friend while crying. Taeyeon rubbed her back gently; calming the girl.

 

“Fany, don’t forget us. We always best friend right?” Yuri asked with teary eyes. Tiffany nodded and hugged Yuri and she’s crying too.

 

The last person for the hugging and crying thingy with Tiffany is Seohyun. They felt really awkward and Tiffany still feels miserable because of the break up issue. She just ruffled Seohyun’s hair and smile.

 

“Take care maknae, don’t fall sick!” she said and leaves the place.

 

“Seohyun-ah!” a voice shouted Seohyun’s name. She turned around and found a familiar figure that she really missed the past years.

 

“Kyuhyun oppa!” she shouted back and smiled to the latter.

 

-

 

Tiffany arrived at the States after hours of journey. She looked her surrounding to see if anyone is picking her up. Later, she found two familiar figures and ran to them happily and hugged them.

 

“Michelle, Leo I miss you both”, she said in English excitedly.

 

“We miss you too, little sis”, Michelle replied in English too.

 

[A/N: During this whole conversations are in English, Tiffany speaks English with their family].

 

“Where’s daddy?” Tiffany asked and looked for her daddy using her eyes everywhere but was disappointed because none of them are spot her father. Michelle and Leo exchanging glances before drop the topic about their father.

 

“”Let’s go home, Tiff”, Leo said and linking arm with Tiffany while her other hand is linking arm with Michelle’s.

 

-

 

In Korea,

 

Two figures were eating. One of them was eating hungrily while the other one was eating politely.

 

“Oppa, eat slowly. The foods are not going anywhere”, Seohyun said to the latter.

 

“Seohyun, I’m so hungry. I haven’t eaten since this morning because of my schedule”, Kyuhyun said to Seohyun during his mouth full. Seohyun laughed at the sight. At this time, she remembered someone that already gone.

 

Yonghwa and Seohyun were eating spicy rice cake at a stall. Yonghwa ate a lot. After spicy rice cake, he ate fish cake hungrily. After that, not satisfied with the foods they ate earlier, Yonghwa ate ramen with the mix of rice.

 

“Oppa, aren’t you full? Why are you so…” Seohyun was speechless.

 

“I’m so hungry. I haven’t eaten since this afternoon”, he whined and continue eating. Seohyun laughed at the sight.

 

“Seo, are you okay? You are spacing out?” Kyuhyun asked worriedly about Seohyun. She shook her head and wiped away her tears that started rolling down.

 

“I’m okay, just thinking about Yonghwa oppa”

 

“You miss him? What about Tiffany?” Kyuhyun asked Seohyun and the latter was surprised because Kyuhyun knew about Tiffany.

 

-

 

In California,

 

Tiffany and her siblings arrived at home. As soon as she entered in the house, there were balloons everywhere and there was a lace in pink color was written “WELCOME HOME STEPHANIE HWANG MIYOUNG!!!” and her picture in it. Tiffany was moved and tears are rolling down from her eyes. Then, her father appeared with a cake.

 

After the welcome back ceremony for Tiffany, they were chatting happily. Tiffany was really happy to be together with her family back after years of separation. And at that moment too, she was thinking of her friends in Korea especially Seohyun.

 

“I want to ask you, why do you love me?” Seohyun asked suddenly.

 

Tiffany didn’t answer because she doesn’t know the real reason either. Seohyun waited patiently for her answer but was disappointed.

 

“I don’t know…”

 

Tiffany smiled unknowingly why by her families and her tears are streaming down from her eyes.

 

Now I know the answer. There’s no reason for it. I just love you. I just love you!

 

-

 

3 years later,

 

Tiffany actually is not alone in the States besides her family. There was Siwon. She was surprised too what is he doing there.

 

“Siwon oppa, what are you doing here?”

 

“I’m here for work”

 

That was his answer when Tiffany asked him. As soon as they arrived at Incheon Airport, they spotted two familiar figures and one of them is waving at them.

 

“Siwon hyung!” the guy shouted. Siwon ran to him and hugged the guy.

 

“Kyuhyun-ah, I miss you so much”, Siwon said. The other one with Kyuhyun was exchanging glances with Tiffany. There was a what-is-happening-here-look.

 

-

 

Tiffany, Siwon, Kyuhyun and Seohyun arrived at Warm Icy Jung Café. Kyuhyun was driving and Siwon was sitting at the passenger seat while both Tiffany and Seohyun sat on the back seat.

 

Tiffany was wondering on why Kyuhyun and Seohyun came together. What was their relationship anyway? And now, she knew that they are actually a sibling. Kyuhyun’s sure name was Seo Kyuhyun and Seohyun’s was Seo Juhyun. She also wondered on why Siwon and Kyuhyun looked so happy after meeting again after three years. And now she knew that they are in a relationship; they are gay!

 

As soon as they entered the café, they were greeted by the girls; especially Tiffany. They really miss Tiffany and vice versa. Tears were streaming in their eyes. They were glad because finally Tiffany made decision to come to Korea again after three years in California. And in the café too, she met with Hara-Nicole, Jiyoung-Gyuri couples. Jiyoung finally discovered her feelings for Gyuri and they decided to get married at the end of the year. Hara-Nicole couple is married already. None of them tell Tiffany made the latter upset yet glad for Nicole that finally got her love.

 

-

 

Tiffany entered her room in her “former house”. She was escorted by Seohyun. Nothing was change in the room and the same goes for the house.

 

“Three years hasn’t changed anything, huh?” Tiffany asked and smiles while facing Seohyun.

 

“Unnie, we need to talk. I knew I made a mistake by breaking up our relationship”

 

“Seohyun, if you don’t know the truth, you better ask her first than jump into your conclusion. You’ll regret it”, Kyuhyun said during their lunch three years ago.

 

“But, she and Siwon oppa…”

 

“They’re just friend. Nothing more than that! Besides, Siwon is actually mine”, he said honestly.

 

“What are you saying?”

 

“Siwon and I are dating. He and Tiffany broke up because of you. He discovered Tiffany’s love for you. You made a big mistake by breaking up with her”

 

“Let’s start everything over again?”

 

Tiffany was thinking for a while before formed a smile.

 

“I would like to do that too”

 

Tiffany’s P.O.V

 

“Hi, my name is Seo Juhyun. You can call me Seohyun”

 

She started it over again just like the first time we met.

 

“I’m Tiffany Hwang. Call me Tiffany and I’m a third grade student”

 

 I replied in the same way.

 

“Then, you’re my unnie because I’m a first grade student”

 

We let out a giggle together.

 

“That was so childish”

 

I commented and she just smiled.

 

“Unnie, I wanted to ask you one last time”

 

She asked me. I rise up my eyebrow with what-is-it-look.

 

“Why do you love me?”

 

“I just love you. You always asked me for what reason do I love you. I don’t have the reason actually. I just love you”, I said with a grin. She smiled with my answer.

 

Seohyun came closer and closer to me as my heart is beating faster.

 

“Unnie”

 

She said with cheerful tone make me smile.

 

“Seohyun”

 

She is smiling to me. Omo, so cute~

 

She offered to me a link arm and I link arm with her. We walked together with happiness…

 

The end…

 

 

………..

 

 

I Just Love You officially ended. What do you think of the ending? Comments and subscribe… I will come back with a new story soon!!! Gidario…

 

SeoFany.jpg