3

I Just Love You

-Chapter [3]-

 

Seohyun dress nicely soonly Yonghwa can see how beautiful she was.

 

Seohyun

 

 

After she comes out of the room.

 

"Hey maknae, where you're going?" asked Hyoyeon who with Sooyoung.

 

"I'm going to see Yonghwa oppa. Bye", Seohyun said and come downstairs.

 

 

With Tiffany...

 

She was driving with her hot red sport car and stopped in front of a house. [#The car was bought by Siwon for her]

 

She open the door with the pin number that saved with her birthday and Siwon's birthday. She comes in and said

 

"Siwon oppa, I'm here", as soon as she saw Siwon, she hugs him.

 

"I miss you babe", Siwon said and gives Tiffany a kiss to her forehead.

 

"I  miss you too", Tiffany said happily.

 

With HyoYoung...

 

Sooyoung and Hyoyeon smiled at each other as they playing around. They always together untill they have the strange feelings which is love.

 

*Flashback

 

Sooyoung and Hyoyeon both a dancer to a group. Sooyoung's group is Awe-5 with the members Yuri, Yoona, Seohyun and Sunny while Hyoyeon's is E-Girls stands by Hyoyeon, Nicole, Hara, Hyuna and Min.

 

One day, because of some mistake [because of a man], all of E-Girls member ignore Hyoyeon and force her to quit from the group. The Awe-4 members pity her and dragged her to joined their group. Then, the 6 of them plus the 3 more members become best friend and named their group as SoShi, the dance and singing girl group stand by 9 members.

 

Sooyoung that already likes Hyoyeon, confessed to her.

 

"Hyo, I've seen you from you was a E-Girls member. I admit that you was an awesome dancer. My hearts, always on pounding when we were so close. You are cute and the funniest in the world. I like you, can we be more than bestfriend?"

 

Hyoyeon couldn't give the answer and asked for 3 days. And after 3 days, she admited that she also fallen for Sooyoung and accept to be her girlfriend.

 

[#The dance group was from their high school]

 

End of flashback.

 

Seohyun waits for Yonghwa at a park. While Yonghwa was at the opposite the park and was holding a flower and a ring inside a box. When he was passing through the road, a car heading towards him fastly and hit him.

 

Bbooommmm......!!!!!!!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Bbooommmm......!!!!!!!!

 

Seohyun and the others who near the park heading towards the sound comed from. When Seohyun near the accident, her heart  beating so fast. 'Why do I feel like this?'

 

After she saw the person who got hit, she screams loudly.

 

"Omo, YONGHWA OPPA!!!"

 

Tiffany...

 

"Miyoung-ah, your phone!" said Siwon who was lying on the bed.

 

"Tiffany pick up her phone and enter the nearer bathroom. Siwon was going to put something in Tiffany's handbag when suddenly, the diary of Tiffany fall down. He pick it up and open it to see what Tiffany wrote on the diary.

 

At first, it all was about her members who date each other except for herself and Seohyun. Then, it was about all her happy and sad memories of her and Siwon. Siwon smiled. Then, about something that made Siwon stop smiling. It was all about Seohyun.

 

Dear diary, 

 

I don't know what my feelings going to say. It it because of Seohyun. I get jealous easily when she with someone else especially with Yonghwa even myself like the both of them together. Seohyun, if only you know what I feel, you must tell what exactly I feel.

 

The text really surprised Siwon. But then, he saw Tiffany comes out from the bathroom, he closed the diary and put it backin her bag along with the gift.

 

"Babe, I'm sorry, I have to go. Taeyeon said Yonghwa was hospitalized because of an accident. I worry about Seohyun. I have to go. Bye", as soon as she said that, she kissed Siwon's cheek and heading towards her car and go to the hospital.

 

.................................

 

[A/N]:

I'm sorry if the story is not so good. 

The story about HyoYoung is out and also near the end of relationship between YongSeo.

Am I too fast? As I said, Siwon and Yonghwa only temporaly.

The next chapter will be TangSic and also the beginning of SeoFany, hehe...