2

I Just Love You

I'm sorry for the long hiatus. I got internet problem, so I couldn't continue write. Now, I will give you all the new chapter.

 

-Chapter [2]-

 

"Okay, bye Yong...!!!" Seohyun hang up her phone and join the members back.

 

They were happily talking to each other while Tiffany is still looking at Seohyun secretly so the members can't see. 

They were busy eating and chatting, suddenly there are a phone ringing. The phone is belong to Tiffany. There is income message from Siwon, her boyfriend.

 

"Fany my dear, I'll come back tonight. Let's meet at our usual place. I miss u already ^_^"

 

Tiffany smile at the message and reply

 

"Come back soon. I miss u too. Kisssskiss"

 

Tiffany smile when thinking of Siwon. He went to China in order to complete his job. For 3 month without Siwon made Tiffany miss him like crazy. Without Tiffany's realize, Seohyun watches her movement secretly. 'It must be from Siwon oppa'        

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Night...

 

Yoona and Yuri are together in Yuri's room. They look at their old pictures since junior high school, high school, university untill they become a lady.

 

yoonyul_couple_snsd__01032010022151.jpg?Kwon_yuri_and_Yoona_of_snsd_280320100601tumblr_l7bqz2flI71qcyj59o1_400.jpgtumblr_lgamfpNL5O1qe5ygio1_400.jpg

 

 

They smile at each other. Yuri close her face to Yoona and starter to kiss her lips. Yoona kiss her back.

 

*Flashback

 

In the cafeteria, Yoona was waiting for Donghae to come. But he never appeared. Getting bored, she went out of the cafeteria. Outside, she saw Donghae just off from his car. She ignored him and passed. Donghae chased after her. 

 

"Yoona-ah, wait for me!" Donghae shouted.

"What oppa! You're late 2 hours already. I wait for you inside like a crazy girl, you know that?!!"

"I'm sorry, I had class. You know, i will finish my high school and enter university soon/"

"I know that oppa, but you can't treat me like this. You will leave me soon, and your behavior will never change. I can't stand anymore, let's break up!"

"No way, I love you. We can't break up" Donghae hold her wrist. Yoona was struggled to get loose. Suddenly, someone approach them and released the hold on Yoona's hand. It was Yoona's best friend, Kwon Yuri.

"Didn't she said the she wants to break up? Why don't you listen?"

"Yuri-ah, advises her so we can't break up!" Donghae will not give. He also knew Yuri, Yoona's classmate also her best friend.

"No is a no oppa! I can't stand you anymore. Besides, I know you will leave me and find a better girl in the university", Yoona said as her tears falling down. Slowly, Donghae let go of her hand and go away just like that. Yoona burst into tears and hug Yuri.

"Yoona-ah, don't be so sad. I'm here for you!"

"What do you mean?" Yoona asks Yuri.

"I love you!" yuri kissed her lips.

 

End of flashback.

 

It was a wonderful moment for them. Yuri secretly loves Yoona since junior high school, but couldn't confess because she has a boyfriend in high school, Lee Donghae. When they broke up, it was a wonderful to Yuri.

 

------------------

 

                                                           SeoFany.jpg