11

I Just Love You

-Chapter [11]-

 

 

Tiffany quickly goes to the lobby; avoiding Jiyoung after took a bath. In the lobby, she meets Siwon and the guy again, Kyuhyun. After check out, they go to their destination. Tiffany drives back to her home.

 

She arrives in front of her house. She presses the door bell and Sunny opens it.

 

“Hi Tiffany”, she said cheerfully.

 

Tiffany says hi back but bitterly.

 

How can I face Seohyun after this?

 

She enters the house and only can see a few of them in the house which is Yuri, Yoona, Hyomin and Sunny.

 

“Where is everybody?”

 

“They work”, Yuri simply answered.

 

She wanted to know so badly what happened to Tiffany.

 

Tiffany ignores them and goes back to her room. The first one she sees in the room is the gift that Seohyun gave her, a cute pink bear that stood on the bedside.

 

Seohyun, I’m sorry!

 

-

 

Seohyun goes back to home with Hara’s driving and Jessica, Taeyeon, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung in the same car. Hara insisted to drives them back home.

 

“We’re here!”

 

“Thank you for the ride, Hara”, Jessica said on behalf of them all. Hara just nodded.

 

Seohyun wants to get out when someone pulls her wrist. She looks up and saw Hara holds her wrist.

 

“I don’t get a thanks’ kiss”, Hara cheekily said while pointed to her cheek. Seohyun quickly gives her a peck without hesitation. And Taeyeon, Jessica, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung saw it.

 

They get into the house and were approached by Yuri, Yoona, Hyomin and Sunny.

 

“I thought I see Tiffany’s car earlier. Where is she?” Jessica asked.

 

“She’s in her room”, Sunny replied.

 

Then, they walk to their room.

 

--

 

Tiffany heard that Jessica, Taeyeon, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung and Seohyun already arrived home. She wants to see Seohyun badly, but she just can’t face her. She feels so wrong towards the latter. She misses Seohyun. She misses Seohyun’s kiss, hug and everything. But she can’t go and say hi or hug her, neither a kiss.

 

She feels so stupid because of drinking last night. If she never drinks it…

 

She in a deep thought. The only one that she can trust now is only Siwon or Nicole. Both of them are more understanding than the one that in the same house as her. Then, she hears someone knock the door.

 

“Come in!” she said.

 

Then, reveal Jessica, Sooyoung and Yuri.

 

“Fany, I miss you”, Jessica said and both Jessica and Sooyoung hug her. Tiffany returns the hug.

 

“I miss you guys too. Is there anything happened during my leaving?” Tiffany asked, oblivious about what happen.

 

“Ah, there is nothing happen. It’s just that Taeyeon made Sica as her butler for a day during her birthday!” Yuri covered up.

 

“You already told me that, kkab Yul!” Tiffany said and giggling.

 

“Yeah, I forgot about that”, Yuri said.

 

“Fany-ah, you must be tired. We’ll let you rest first, but make sure to tell us what happen during your 4 days on outstation.

 

“Okay, I’ll make sure to tell you that. I want to sleep right now. Bye!” Tiffany said and three of them get out from Tiffany’s room.

 

 

………..

 

 

Sorry guys if it is a late update and such a boring chapter.

But I’ll make sure to keep this story more interesting.

And I’ll try to update once or twice a week.

Enjoy your reading…!!!

 

SeoFany.jpg