14

I Just Love You

 

-Chapter [14]-

 

 

Seohyun woke up from her deep sleep. She looked her surrounding.

 

This is not my room it is Fany unnie’s room.

 

The bathroom’s door opened and Tiffany came out. She startled to see Seohyun was awake. She didn’t greet Seohyun neither looked at her. Seohyun wondered why she is in Tiffany’s room and why Tiffany didn’t greet her like usual.

 

“Fany unnie, is everything alright?” she asked.

 

Tiffany just nodded, didn’t want to tell the truth.

 

-

 

“Did Seohyun slept with you last night?” Hyoyeon asked Tiffany as soon as Tiffany entered into the kitchen. Tiffany nodded. She ate her breakfast quickly and went to work. Everybody in the house felt weird with Tiffany’s behavior.

 

“Sica-ah, eat a lot so our baby will not hungry”, Taeyeon said to Jessica. Jessica nodded and smiled to Taeyeon.

 

“Aish you two!” Yuri said, annoyed by the both of them that were acting like a child.

 

“Yuri, let’s ignore them and go to work”, Yoona said while pulled Yuri with her.

 

“Sooyoungie, let’s go too!” Hyoyeon said to Sooyoung did what Yoona did to Yuri earlier.

 

-

 

Seohyun was in bathroom to take shower. She felt like she did something yesterday but she couldn’t recall what it is. She opened the shower and let the water splashed on her. She felt refresh like that. Suddenly, her mind recall back one by one what had happened yesterday night.

 

Seohyun had drink bottles of soju.

 

She came home with drunk state.

 

She came to Tiffany’s room.

 

She kissed her passionately.

 

She left a love mark at Tiffany’s neck.

 

Tiffany begged for her to stop.

 

She didn’t care, instead she slapped her.

 

“Maknae, please stop this!”

 

“Shut up, !”

 

She even cursed her.

 

She bit Tiffany’s neck roughly.

 

And then, Tiffany was rapped by her.

 

Seohyun felt like electricity run through her. She realized now what she had done last night.

 

-

 

Tiffany couldn’t concentrate on her work. She kept on recall back what had happened last night. She can feel that her tears are streaming in her eyes, waiting for the time to come down. Siwon noticed it and decided to ask the girl.

 

“Fany-ah, what’s wrong with you today?”

 

“I’m okay oppa!’

 

“If you’re okay, why are you crying?”

 

“I’m not feeling really well today”, she answered.

 

“Just go home, take half day. You deserve it”

 

Tiffany obeyed him and on her way to back home. She not feels to do any work either.

 

-

 

It is lunch time, and everybody was in the Warm Icy Jung café except for Tiffany. Jessica called her many times but Tiffany didn’t answer.

 

“I tried to call her office”, Jessica said. The others are waiting patiently. They are actually waiting if Tiffany will join lunch with them.

 

“Jiyoung, where’s Tiffany?”

 

“She’s already go back home?”

 

“Why?”

 

“She’s not feeling well today, she took half day”

 

“Oh really, okay then, thanks, bye!” Jessica hung up.

 

“She won’t join us for lunch, she’s not feeling well!” Jessica said to them.

 

They disappointed because lately, Tiffany always escaped from joining them for lunch, unlike before, they always eat lunch together.

 

-

 

The night, Tiffany was alone in the house since everybody is not home yet. She was surprised by a visit of Jiyoung. What surprised her the most is

 

“Fany unnie, I’m pregnant!”

 

“It can’t be!”

 

“Of course it can, we did it anyway!”

 

“But…”

 

“You have to take responsibility. Break up with Seohyun and marry me!” Jiyoung demanded.

 

Tiffany left Jiyoung and was heading to her bedroom. Jiyoung followed her.

 

-

 

All of them arrived at home. They entered the house. But, they heard like someone is fighting with someone else.

 

“I don’t care, leave her!”

 

“That sounded like Jiyoung’s voice”, Taeyeon said and all of them were heading to the fight scene.

 

“I don’t love you Jiyoung, I can’t do that!”

 

“So, you said that you don’t want to take any responsibility?!”

 

“I’m not even remembered that I did that with you!”

 

“Did what?” Seohyun was waiting patiently for Jiyoung’s answer.

 

“Please unnie, I’m pregnant you’re the cause of it”, Jiyoung begged.

 

Seohyun’s jaw dropped. She opened Tiffany’s bedroom door harshly and her face shown that she is really angry. The others were shock to hear that too.

 

“Is that true, you did that?”

 

“Seo…”

 

“You’re heartless! How dare you?! You said you love me, you care for me, and I’m the only one you love but why? Why did you do that?” Seohyun’s sobbing. She hits Tiffany’s chest several times. Everybody in the house especially Jiyoung surprised to see Seohyun’s mad state.

 

TBC

 

 

…………..

 

 

Here’s the update. Sorry if it’s bad.

 

SeoFany.jpg