12

I Just Love You

 

-Chapter [12]-

 

 

The next day, they started their routine at 7.00 a.m. They breakfast and then went to work. For the whole day, Tiffany only keeps herself quiet. She doesn’t want to slip out about Jiyoung and her make a . She tried to recall that day. The only one she remembers is she drunk that night.

 

While Seohyun, she wanted to kiss and hug Tiffany so badly, but she keeps an ego inside her. What she didn’t notice is Tiffany also keeps a distance from her.

 

At Tiffany’s office, she started her works like usual. With the help of Jiyoung and other co-workers, her work gone easier. But she feels uncomfortable around the latter. Every time Jiyoung is close to her, she can feel her hands are shivering.

 

While Jiyoung, she smirks looking at Tiffany’s shiver’s hands, because she knows that the latter is being fooled right now. What Tiffany didn’t know is, Jiyoung make up a story about Tiffany and her make . That doesn’t make sense actually.

 

*Flashback

 

Because of her co-workers requests, Tiffany drinks as many as alcohol that she can. Siwon sighed at the sight. He can’t stand look at Tiffany’s drunk state. He wanted to stop it so badly.

 

“Stop it, stop it, don’t make she drink anymore!” he said. And then he stood up and stop Tiffany.

 

“Stop drinking, or you gonna have major hangover tomorrow!” he said harshly and held Tiffany’s wrist.

 

Tiffany didn’t say anything. She stopped drinking, but the others continued to pour alcohol into her glass. Tiffany didn’t want to drink anymore, but they continued on forcing her to.

 

Siwon’s anger can’t stand anymore, he cursed to the guys that made his ex-lover drunk. So he told Jiyoung to bring Tiffany to her room. Jiyoung nodded and brought Tiffany. Jiyoung smiled evilly, she knew that her plan will go well.

 

When arrived at their room, Jiyoung put chilli sauce on the bed sheet, looking like bloods. She put Tiffany’s body on the bed and covered the sight with blanket. And then, she opened her clothes including her underwear, revealed her body and lied besides Tiffany. The next morning, when Tiffany found that her body is and the same went to Jiyoung, she asked what happened. And Jiyoung make up story said that they make out or make last night.

 

End of flashback.

 

Tiffany is in Siwon’s office, discuss about works. After the discussion end, suddenly Siwon asked

 

“Did you have hangover yesterday?”

 

“Kind of, I felt like to vomit because my head really dizzy”

 

“Then, are you okay today?”

 

“I’m fine, it’s just that I feel uncomfortable”

 

“Why?”

 

Tiffany tells Siwon everything. About Jiyoung said that they had , and then she feels guilty to Seohyun.

 

“Are you serious?”

 

Tiffany nodded.

 

“You know if you want to have a clearer relationship with Seohyun, tell her everything. If you kept yourself quiet, it doesn’t change anything. If Seohyun really love you, she should forgive you and both of you will have a better relationship!”

 

--

 

During night, at home, Tiffany and her members are gathering in the living room. Tiffany puts her head on Sooyoung’s lap. Her mind kept on remembering Siwon’s advices. She wanted to have conversation with Seohyun badly.

 

“Seobaby, give me the watermelon!” Tiffany whined like a baby. Seohyun giggles at the cute sight. She gives the watermelon that was cut well by her.

 

They look so cute and adorable together, Yoona thought.

 

Seohyun is in her own world because of admiring her girlfriend’s beauty.

 

“AHHH!!!” they heard the famous dolphin sound scream echoes in the house. They rush to the bathroom that Jessica’s in it.

 

“What’s wrong Sica?” worried Taeyeon.

 

“Taengoo-ah…!” she whined.

 

“What’s wrong?”

 

“I’m pregnant!” she stated.

 

“What?!”

 

 

………….

 

 

To be continue…

 

SeoFany.jpg