10

I Just Love You

 

-Chapter [10]-

 

 

Seohyun woke up from her sleep and sat straight up on the bed. She was accompanied by Hyoyeon. Whenever she needs someone, Hyoyeon always there with her! Hyoyeon already woke up and ready herself to go to work place.

 

“You know, if you’re not feeling well, you can take emergency leave. No need to come to work”, Hyoyeon said, concerned about the girl. Last night, she saw the MMS that was sent by Jiyoung to Seohyun, she felt her anger reached her limit and called Tiffany right away but the girl didn’t answer. Sooyoung told her to calm down.

 

 

*Flashback

 

 

Seohyun cried in front of everyone in the house. Hyoyeon reached her cell phone and dialed Tiffany’s number but there was no answer from the girl.

 

“What that devil think she’s doing? Hurting our maknae!” screamed Hyoyeon in depression. Sooyoung calmed her down.

 

“Relax Hyo, maybe Tiffany just having a chat, that’s all!” Hyomin said.

 

“What chats if they holding hands, taps each other sweetly like they did before? That stupid devil! Maybe Hara was true, Tiffany didn’t sincere in relationship with you, Seo”, Hyoyeon said and sat on the couch.

 

Seohyun didn’t say anything. She wanted to know the truth, but don’t know how. If she ask Jiyoung, the latter will surely answer that will hurt her feelings because Seohyun knows that Jiyoung loves Tiffany as well.

 

 

End of flashback.

 

 

-

 

 

Tiffany can’t wait for tomorrow, the day that she will back to Seoul. She wants to see Seohyun. She misses her girlfriend so much!

 

Tonight, they will have dinner with her co-workers including the CF’s cast, Kyuhyun and Siwon. Tiffany decides to take a walk before attend her meetings at 3.15 p.m.  She walks on the beach. Jiyoung is with her. Tiffany didn’t mind as long as Jiyoung didn’t do anything stupid.

 

 

-

 

 

Even though Hyoyeon told her to take emergency leave, Seohyun still go to her work place. She doesn’t want to burden others. It was lunch time and like usual, Jessica came to lunch with them and Hara was there too. Hara knew about the MMS Jiyoung sent to Seohyun because Jiyoung tell her herself. During lunch, Seohyun gives Hara a lot of attention unlike before.

 

I guess you must be hurt because of Tiffany right? You deserve better than her Seohyun, Hara thought and smirks

 

To Sunny, she doesn’t want Seohyun to give much attention to Hara because Seohyun doesn’t know the real situation at Tiffany’s. She can only hopes for Seohyun didn’t take any stupid action.

 

 

-

 

 

The night, Tiffany eat dinner together with her co-workers and after dinner, they plan to karaoke.

 

In karaoke room, many people take their turns to sing. But Tiffany stays quiet and drinks. In Jiyoung’s mind, she has set up a plan. After a while, suddenly there’s a request from her co-workers for her to sing duet with Siwon. At first she didn’t want to but her co-workers always on push and force them to. They choose Like a Star song sang by Kim Taeyeon and The One.

 

Jiyoung took this opportunity to record the scene and once again sent it to Seohyun. While her co-workers told them to did a lot of skin ship when singing! Even though Jiyoung feels her heart’s boiling, she wants to stay calm and make Seohyun’s hurt.

 

 

-

 

 

Sunny took Hyomin out that night. She wants to visit the house that she bought for her and Hyomin to stay after marriage. It’s just an apartment. They got in the house and Hyomin totally love it. She can’t describe it with words at how much she loves Sunny. Sunny is very special to her. And when Sunny did all the things, she cannot help it but to love the latter even more.

 

“Sunny-ah, I totally love it!” Hyomin said with watery eyes. Her tears fall down as Sunny wipe it.

 

“Shh, don’t cry! I do this for you because I love you”, Sunny said sweetly as she pecks her lips to Hyomin’s lips.

 

“Let’s eat! I prepare candle light dinner for us”, Sunny said and brought Hyomin to the dinner room. The scene is so romantic.

 

I never know that Sunny is such a romantic person, Hyomin thought.

 

“Sunny, how can I pay you back for all of this?” Hyomin asked.

 

Sunny steps closer to her girlfriend and said sweetly.

 

“Be my wife and stay with me forever. Don’t you ever think to leave me Hyominnie”

 

 

-

 

 

Seohyun watches the MMS that Jiyoung sent; Tiffany and Siwon were singing Like a Star. Her tears streaming down even more when Tiffany sings “You are my everything to me, you are my everything to me”, and looks at Siwon’s face.

 

How I wish that you sing that part for me, Seohyun thought.

 

As for Tiffany, when she sang that part, the one in her mind was Seohyun, not Siwon.

 

Everyone in the house feel sorry for Seohyun and mad at Tiffany. For Hyoyeon, if Tiffany is in front of her right now, she will slap and punch that girl. Taeyeon and Jessica don’t know what to do. Seohyun is a sister to them while Tiffany is their best friend especially Jessica.

 

 

-

 

 

Hara was talking with Jiyoung in the phone. She smirks and laughs evilly. After talking on the phone, she watches the MMS that Jiyoung sent and saw Tiffany and Siwon sang Like a Star.

 

“Hara, why are you so serious to break Seohyun and Tiffany’s relationship?” Nicole, Hara’s friend during high school asked. The girl didn’t understand why Hara kept on loving someone that will never love her back.

 

In Soshi High School, Hara, Jiyoung, Nicole and Gyuri stayed in the same dorm like the nine. Nicole is Hara classmate, one year above Jiyoung and two years below Gyuri. Nicole has a crush on the girl, that’s why she hates to see Hara always chase Seohyun. At the same time, she’s being good friends with the nine especially Tiffany. The nine called her mini-Fany because the way she reacted just the same with Tiffany. She treated Seohyun like a sister until her high school ended. She didn’t meet with Seohyun and the others anymore except Tiffany.

 

“Nicole, you know I like Seohyun right? I can’t just watch my love loves someone else!” Hara said sarcastically.

 

“If you really love her, let her be with someone she loves if it is her happiness. You need to sacrifice if they really love each other and if with being together make them happy”, Nicole tried to convince Hara.

 

“You shut up! You never in love so you don’t have to busybody in my love live!” Hara said and left the speechless Nicole.

 

If only you knew I’m in love with you! Nicole thought.

 

 

-

 

 

Seohyun is in her room, which is she shares it with Hyoyeon. She opens her album and look at one by one picture. She’s looking for Yonghwa’s picture because she needs energy from the guy.

 

 

Seohyun’s P.O.V

 

 

Oppa, what should I do? I love her, but did she love me? I’m afraid that she will leave me, like what Sica unnie stated. I started to accept you as my fiancée because I need you to erase the pain that she caused me. Even though she didn’t know it! Oppa, I need your encouragement like you always did when I’m hurt because of her.

 

 

*Flashback

 

 

“I can’t believe it that my dongsaeng would get engaged first”, Tiffany unnie said. I look at her and I can see her eyes are sincere for saying that. I don’t even know if she envy or not.

 

I accept on this engagement because of you, Fany unnie. Because I can’t stand to watch it when you with Siwon oppa. If only you knew…

 

One day, I met with Yonghwa oppa. I said to him that I had something to say.

 

“Oppa, I need you to erase my pain that my unnie cause”, I said with teary eyes. I can see he had that confused look.

 

“I’m in love… with a girl before I know you. She’s my unnie, my roommate during high school. I fell in love with her but she said she was straight. Especially when she’s officially dating with her boss, Choi Siwon”, I tell him one by one.

 

“It’s okay Seohyun-ah. I will help you to move on from your feelings”, he said sincerely. He didn’t even have that angry look on his face. Everyday, if I felt hurt because of Fany unnie, he must be there to listen to me and gave me good advices. At last, I thought I was move on already until one day, the day that I’m the one that should accident but was saved because of Fany unnie. She saved me and I fell on top of her and my lips touched her lips. At that moment, our eyes gaze and my heart fluttered.

 

 

End of flashback.

 

 

What worse, you left me. I thought that you’ll help me move on from her. But you left me, Yonghwa oppa. Fany unnie, why do you make me hurt so much? I thought I already got your love, but what you’ve done?

 

You’re such a bad girl Fany unnie!

 

 

End of P.O.V

 

 

-

 

 

The next morning, Tiffany woke up but she had a terrible headache. Maybe because of alcohol effect! But what worse, she found her only with her bra and underwear on. The same with Jiyoung! She wakes Jiyoung up and asks her what happened.

 

“Jiyoung, what had happened to us last night?”

 

“You didn’t remember? We make out last night!” Jiyoung said heartlessly. Tiffany frozen! “And you’re the one that get on top of me last night!” Jiyoung continued as she pointed the bloods on the bed sheet.

 

“You see these bloods!”

 

Tiffany blanks!

 

 

……………