6

I Just Love You

-Chapter [6]-

 

 

Siwon and Tiffany both seat on a bench near their office’s building. Few minutes ago, when Seohyun was here, he can see how Tiffany’s eyes sparkling.

 

 

*Flashback

 

 

“Oppa…”

 

“Fany-ah, I have something to discuss with you, outside from this building”, Siwon gave eyes-signal towards Seohyun and Jiyoung so they can leave the both of them.

 

When Seohyun passed Siwon, he held her wrist.

 

“I’m sorry for Yonghwa’s death”, he whispered to Seohyun’s ear.

 

Hearing Yonghwa’s name, she felt guilty towards him because when he was around her, she still loving Tiffany secretly.

 

 

End of flashback.

 

 

“About us…”, Siwon breaks the silence.

 

“ …actually, I want to break up with you not because of my mother. She’s not even arrange me into a arrange marriage”

 

“What? So, why do you want to?”

 

“It is because I know, you don’t love me anymore”

 

“Says who? Jiyoung?”

 

“No, but your heart. I know your heart does not belong to me”

 

“Then, who is my heart belongs to, oppa?”

 

“Ask your heart, and you will find the answer”

 

Siwon leaves Tiffany who is currently confused on Siwon’s statement.

 

-

 

The night…

 

 

Sunny was showering when Taeyeon knock the bathroom’s front door.

 

“Sunkyu, your beloved girlfriend is here”

 

“Say to her that I will go out in 5 minutes”

 

“Okay”

 

After 5 minutes, Sunny go out from the room and goes downstairs. She approaches Hyomin who is busy hearing Sunny’s members talking to each other and sometimes, she laughs when it is funny.

 

“Hey, babe. Am I late?”

 

“No, it just that I am the one that early. Can we tell them right now?” Hyomin asked Sunny with hope look.

 

“Okay”, she said to Hyomin. “Hey guys…”, she takes her members attention while holding Hyomin’s hand. “…Hyomin and I…”, pointed to the both of them. “…we’re getting married soon”

 

“What?” the members asked. “When…?” Sooyoung asked.

 

“We’re getting married the end of next month. I want Tiffany as my ”, Sunny said.

 

“And I want Seohyun as my ”, Hyomin looks at Seohyun with hope look.

 

“I don’t mind”, said Tiffany while looking at Seohyun. Hyoyeon whispers at Seohyun’s ear. “Accept  it”, Hyoyeon gives her a confident look. “Okay, I agree”.

 

When they were busy talking, suddenly Tiffany’s mind is on Siwon.

 

They don’t know about my break up.

 

“Hey guys”, now, Tiffany is the one that takes their attention.

 

“You know me and Siwon oppa known each other for four years right…?” she stops. “…You know that we dated each other for two years right…?” the members nodded means that they knew. “Right now, between us, no relationship”, finally Tiffany let out a big sigh; heavy sigh that her members know about their relationship is over.

 

“How does this happen?” “This is why you’re crying last night?” “Did he hurt you?” Many questions burst from her members.

 

“Yah! Yah! Yah! One by one question. Not many question at the same time?” she scolds them. Then Jessica asks.

 

“How does this happen? Did he hurt you?”

 

“No, but maybe I’m the one that hurt him. He is the one that asking for break up?”

 

“Is this why you’re crying last night?” another question from Seohyun.

 

Tiffany looks at Seohyun and remembers what Siwon said this morning.

 

Your heart does not belong to me. Ask your heart.

 

Taeyeon waves at Tiffany who is frozen while looks at Seohyun.

 

“Yah! Stephanie Hwang Miyoung!” scolds Jessica while taps her shoulder strongly. Tiffany gives Jessica and icy glare because of hurt.

 

“Yah, Jung Sooyeon? Why are you hit me strongly?”

 

“It is because my Tae Tae calls you several times, but you ignored her”

 

“But you shouldn’t hit me that much”

 

“Unnie, unnie, stop, stop!”

 

The both of them stop.

 

Then, a phone is ringing. It was Tiffany’s. She looks at her phone and saw a text message comes in.

 

“Miyoungie, I want to see you at Miwon Club, now”

 

She then looks at the members.

 

“Guys, I need to see Siwon oppa. He wants to see”, said Tiffany.

 

As Tiffany finished her sentence, a pang of jealousy comes inside Seohyun’s heart.

 

-

 

Tiffany enters Miwon Club and looks for Siwon. As soon as she saw him, she approaches him.

 

“Hey oppa”

 

“Hey! Am I disturbed you?”

 

“Not really! Why do you want to see me?”

 

Siwon stays quiet. Tiffany ordered a bottle of drink, then poured it into a glass several times. He saw how many glass did Tiffany drank already. About five glasses.

 

She really is a good drinker, huh!

 

“Did you find who is your heart belongs to?”

 

Tiffany looks at Siwon and smirks.

 

“Did you really think I don’t love you?”

 

“Fany, I did this for your own sake, your happiness. That’s why I have to let you go”

 

“What about you? Are you happy if I have someone else?”

 

“I’m hurt, but your happiness is the most important to me”

 

Once again, Tiffany smirks.

 

“You’re my happiness oppa!”

 

Silence. Tiffany continues drinking. After a couple of minutes, Tiffany gets drunk. When she is about to pour another drink into her glass, Siwon stops her.

 

“Stop drinking, you’re drunk already”

“But I want to”

 

“No! Stop drinking”

 

After that, Tiffany sleeps. Siwon stares at her face.

 

You are so beautiful. Lucky Seohyun for getting your love.

 

Siwon gives Tiffany a ride to her home. After 20 minutes, they arrive in front of her house. He wants to get out of the car when Tiffany holds his hand.

 

“Oppa, I love…”, she stops. “…you…Seohyun”, hearing Seohyun’s name, Siwon’s heart breaks into pieces.

 

I told you, you don’t love me. Your heart belongs to “her”.

 

Siwon lift up Tiffany and bring her inside the house. Siwon pressed the house’s bell and Seohyun open the door. Seeing Siwon lift up Tiffany, a pang of jealousy inside her heart. The members seeing Seohyun frozen in front of the door, went towards her.

 

“Who’s that?” asked Taeyeon.

 

“Hey, Taeyeon!”

 

“Hi, Siwon oppa!” Taeyeon stops for a moment. “Why are you carrying Tiffany like that?” she pointed to Tiffany.

 

“She’s drunk and I send her home”

 

“So you two went out for drinks”

 

“Yeah!”

 

The girls step a side to give Siwon for make his way towards Tiffany’s room. The, He puts her down on her bed. The girls followed him. When he about to leaves, Tiffany mumbles to herself but everyone in the room heard her.

 

“Oppa, don’t… leave… me!”

 

Siwon stops for a second and turns his head towards her. His face shown that he is sad by the statement.

 

He then makes his way out of the house. Taeyeon and Jessica sent him and said thank you for sending Tiffany.

 

“It’s okay. It’s my job anyway!”

 

Back in Tiffany’s room. Everyone in the room stay silence. Seeing everyone quiet, Taeyeon breaks the silence.

 

“Even though they are broke up, Siwon still cares about her”

 

Hearing Taeyeon said like that, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon turn their heads towards Seohyun.

 

She seemed jealous.

 

Then, Hyoyeon mad at Taeyeon.

 

“Yah! Don’t mention about Siwon oppa! Someone is jealous here”

 

Everyone turn to Hyoyeon. They seemed surprise. Seohyun speechless.

 

Did she know?

 

“Yah! Who’s jealous towards them?”

 

“There is someone among us”, she said. “Let’s get out of here. Fany needs rest”, she continues.

 

“But I want to stay here”, said Seohyun suddenly.

 

“Okay, you can stay”, said Hyoyeon and then winks at her.

 

She really knew!

 

They leave Seohyun alone with Tiffany. Seohyun stares at Tiffany’s face. First, her forehead. And then, her eyes. Next, her nose. After that, her mouse. Seohyun mumbles to herself.

 

I want to make you mine tonight!

 

Seohyun locked the door. Then, she started to open her shirt and pants that she wore. She went to Tiffany. She opens Tiffany’s shirt and reveal her body. She also opens the pants that Tiffany wore. She gets on top of Tiffany.

 

You smell nice even though you smell alcohol a little. Strawberry shampoo, maybe.

 

Seohyun is really out of control and…

 

-

 

 

Seohyun wakes up around 2 in the morning. She gets up and goes to the bathroom. At that time, Tiffany also wakes up. When she opens her eyes, she surprises to see that her body was . Her shirts all around the room.

 

Who did this to me?

 

Then, she saw Seohyun comes out of the room. Her eyes get widen to see Seohyun . Seohyun, with her smile, goes towards Tiffany.

 

I don’t believe it.

 

“Did we just…”, Tiffany stops when saw Seohyun nodded.  Seohyun hugs her and smell her hair.

 

“You smell nice, unnie”, she said with seductive tone. Their faces are really close.

 

“Did you… seducing me?” Tiffany asks. She takes a smell on Seohyun.

 

“You smell nice too”, she said made Seohyun smiles.

 

Their faces get closer and Tiffany smells Seohyun’s cheek. Seohyun gives responds by touches Tiffany’s cheeks. She then brings Tiffany closer towards her and kisses her lips passionately. Tiffany kisses her back. Seohyun touches Tiffany’s body and puts her back on the bed gently. She plays with Tiffany’s hair. Then, she takes a smell. She kisses her cheeks.

 

“You are so hot, unnie!” Tiffany smiles. Seohyun’s action is really out of control.

 

“Baby, why don’t you love me, instead you love Siwon oppa?”

 

Tiffany didn’t answer. She looks at Seohyun. Then she brings Seohyun closer to her.

 

“I think, I love you now”, Tiffany said made Seohyun smiles. Seohyun get on top of Tiffany. “Do you want to make out?” Seohyun asked Tiffany. “Huh! Hell, yeah!”

 

Then they started to making out for the second time.

 

.......................

 

 

 

OMG! I’m getting a goose bumps when doing this chapter. They really are out of control. I’m really at making this stuff. Okay, Seohyun-Tiffany finally official couple. Next will be YoonYul and SeoFany of course and not forgetting Jiyoung and Hara.

Please leave your comments…

 

SeoFany.jpg