15

I Just Love You

 

-Chapter [15]-

 

 

Tiffany didn’t stop Seohyun from hurting her, instead she just cried. Hyoyeon stepped up and suddenly slapped Tiffany.

 

“I thought you really love maknae, care for her? How can you do this?” Hyoyeon sudden outburst startled everyone. Sooyoung grabbed Hyoyeon and tried to calm her. Jessica suddenly spoke up.

 

“Fany, for how long did you two in relationship?” she asked about Jiyoung. Her heart felt like to burst.

 

“We didn’t in relationship and I even don’t remember did it”, Tiffany answered as her tears flowing down rapidly.

 

“Lie!” Seohyun yelled and once again hits Tiffany’s chest.

 

“Maknae-ah, stop it”, Yuri stopped Seohyun from hurting Tiffany with Yoona’s help.

 

“Fany, I disappointed in you!” Taeyeon said and brought all of them except Jiyoung and Tiffany out of the room.

 

“Get out!” Tiffany said to Jiyoung and went in the bathroom, leaving Jiyoung.

 

-

 

Jiyoung, Hara and Nicole met up together at their usual place (somewhere like café). Jiyoung told everything for what had happened at SNSD’s place earlier. Hara smirked evilly after hearing it. Nicole didn’t like it.

 

“Jiyoung, Hara please stop bothering their relationship. It’s not worth for the both of you”, Nicole spoke.

 

“Nicole-ssi, please don’t disturb our planning. If you don’t want to part of us anymore, then leave”, Hara said to Nicole heartlessly.

 

“Really Hara, I’m sick of you. All of the time you only noticed Seohyun, Seohyun, Seohyun!”

 

“What are you trying to say?!”

 

“I’m in love with you, I want to be with you can’t you see that?” Nicole said while her eyes were tearing.

 

“Sorry Nicole, but I don’t love you. Now leave!” Hara said sarcastically, not even give Nicole a chance. Without hesitation, Nicole left the both of them.

 

“Hara unnie…!” Jiyoung felt sorry for Nicole.

 

-

 

Everyday without Nicole by her side, Hara felt lonely.

 

Why does my heart fluttered when Nicole confessed to me?

 

Nicole didn’t contact her anymore. Furthermore, Nicole had resigned from her work place. Hara didn’t know how to find Nicole. Suddenly, Hara got a text message.

 

From: Gyuri unnie :p

 

To: Doll Hara

 

Hara-yah, you better hurry to the airport now because Nicole is leaving Korea to the States. Get here ASAP!

 

Hara was scared. She drove to the airport as soon as she got the text message. 16 minutes later, she arrived at Incheon Airport. She looked her surrounding to find where Nicole is. Seconds later, she found her.

 

“Yah Jung, how dare you leave me?!” Hara shouted from a far.

 

Meanwhile, Nicole heard Hara’s voice calling for her. She turned around to found out that Hara already hugged her. Her eyes were teary. Hara broke the hug and looked at Nicole’s face.

 

“Nicole, I’m sorry for being a fool for not noticing your love. I know that I’m stupid. Please forgive this babo!” Hara said and kissed Nicole’s lips immediately; doesn’t care about her surrounding. Nicole shocked at first that Hara kissed but later, she returned the kiss.

 

-

 

Tiffany met Gyuri to find out about something. She knew that Gyuri know everything because Gyuri is one of people that Jiyoung trusted the most.

 

“Gyuri unnie, you know something about Jiyoung pregnancy right?”

 

Silent

 

“Please unnie, say something!” Tiffany begged but Gyuri stay silent.

 

“Gyuri unnie, I know you love Jiyoung a lot…”

 

“Fany, I do know something. Actually, Jiyoung didn’t pregnant and both of you didn’t do it”

 

“Is it true?”

 

“It’s true, Jiyoung said it herself”

 

Suddenly Jiyoung appeared.

 

“Unnie, how dare you say that?”

 

“Jiyoung please, stop this stup*d game”, Gyuri said.

 

“Jiyoung, we didn’t do it. Why did you lie about that?” Tiffany asked Jiyoung. Jiyoung was dumbfounded. Without waiting for Jiyoung’s answer, Tiffany disappeared leaving Jiyoung with Gyuri alone.

 

“Gyuri unnie, you had ruined everything. Why did you do that, why?” Jiyoung yelled.

 

“Because I love you”, Gyuri sudden confession made jiyoung surprised. She didn’t expect at all for the latter’s love.

 

“Unnie, what are you saying again?”

 

“It’s nothing. It’s not worth it if I say it again”

 

“Unnie, please say it again!” Jiyoung demanded.

 

“I love you, Kang Jiyoung, I love you!”

 

Jiyoung felt her heart is beating so fast.

 

“Unnie, I’m sorry. I didn’t notice at all you feelings”, Jiyoung said while wiped away Gyuri’s tears.

 

“It’s okay it’s not your fault”

 

“No, it’s my fault because I never noticed someone that really love me”, she said.

 

“Please give me time”, she said again.

 

“Give you what?” Gyuri asked.

 

“Give me time to love you back!” as soon as Jiyoung said that, she placed her lips to Gyuri’s lips and they had passionate kiss afterwards.

 

-

 

After knowing the truth, Tiffany called Seohyun to meet up at a café. Tiffany waiting patiently for the latter to come. She had a smile all over her face. She can’t wait to tell Seohyun the truth.

 

Then, Seohyun came in the café and sat down in front of Tiffany. She also has something to say to Tiffany. She knew about Hara and Nicole’s relationship already. But she really determine of this.

 

“Seohyun-ah, me and Jiyoung…”

 

“Let’s break up!” Seohyun said calmly while Tiffany’s chest felt like to explode.

 

“What are you saying?”

 

“Let’s break up. I can’t trust you anymore”

 

“Didn’t I tell you that I love you? Why can’t you believe me?” Tiffany asked teary.

 

“You’re lying! That’s why I can’t trust you”, Seohyun also teary.

 

“But I’m not!”

 

“Yes you are! Good bye”, then Seohyun left Tiffany dumbfounded.

 

Meanwhile, Seohyun took a cab and went in and she was crying hard. At that time too, Tiffany went out of the café and chased the cab that had Seohyun in it.

 

“You can’t leave me Seohyun-ah!” she shouted and continued to chase the cab. Seohyun didn’t bother it and told the taxi driver to drive faster. As the cab went faster, Tiffany fell down on the ground. She got cuts on her hands and legs. She didn’t care about it and continued to cry.

 

-

 

Seohyun arrived at home. She came in the house and everybody was startled to see Seohyun’s tears again.

 

“Maknae, what’s wrong?” asked the concerned Hyoyeon.

 

“Unnie…” Seohyun whined and hugged Hyoyeon.

 

Taeyeon saw this and straight got the point why Seohyun’s crying. She immediately called Tiffany.

 

“Hello”, sobbing.

 

“Fany, what happened to the both of you?”

 

“Tae Tae, was Seohyun there? Let me talk to her. She didn’t answer my called”

 

“Fany I’m asking you, what happened?”

 

“Please Tae, let me talk to her?”

 

Taeyeon felt sorry for Tiffany after she begged her. Then, Taeyeon wanted to give Seohyun her phone but Seohyun shook her head.

 

“I don’t want to talk to her!” Seohyun said and went upstairs.

 

“Sorry Fany, she didn’t want to talk to you”, Taeyeon said made Tiffany upset.

 

-

 

It was raining, not so many people in the park. People are running to search for a place to hide from the rain. But not for Tiffany. She stood there for quite a long time. She didn’t care about the cuts that she got earlier from chasing Seohyun. Seohyun’s words always lingered in her mind.

 

“Let’s break up!”

 

She always fears of broken heart. Broke up with Siwon is not hurt so much like this. Tiffany did really love Seohyun. She just loves her. She doesn’t know why. She just doesn’t have the reason to love her. She just loves her.

 

I just love you.

 

-

 

Tiffany came home with red eyes and gloomy face. She all wet because of the rain earlier. She came in the house and everyone was startled by the wet Tiffany. They asked Tiffany many questions but Tiffany didn’t answer. As Tiffany walked by, she spotted Seohyun behind Hyoyeon. She just stared at the latter with pain. Then, she walked and let her shoulder hits Seohyun’s shoulder.

 

“Seo, you better tell us what really happened?” Yoona asked Seohyun after Tiffany went to her room.

 

“We… we broke up!”

 

“I knew it, let me…” Hyoyeon said but got interrupted by Seohyun.

 

“It’s not she the one that asking for break up. It was me. I’m the one asking for break up”, Seohyun was sobbing and crying on Jessica’s shoulder.

 

“Why, Seo?” Jessica asked.

 

“I’m sick of her lies. I asked her many times why she loves me but she didn’t answer me and just shrugged her shoulder. She even did *** with Jiyoung and made her pregnant”

 

“But Seo, Gyuri called me earlier and she said ther truth that Tiffany and Jiyoung never did that. It was just Jiyoung’s trap”, Jessica said made everyone in the house surprised.

 

“But unnie, how about Siwon oppa?”

 

“I don’t know about that one…” Jessica shrugged her shoulder.

 

-

 

 Yuri entered Tiffany’s room and was surprise because she saw Tiffany was packing her things into a luggage.

 

“Fany-ah, what are you doing?”

 

“I’m leaving to the States. I already asked Nicole to buy ticket for me and my plane is tomorrow”

 

TBC

 

 

……….

 

 

Here’s the update. Only one or two chapter more to the end of this story. Sorry for making Jiyoung nor Hara looked bad in here. Jiyoung is my bias in KARA besides Nicole. So Hara is now with Nicole while Jiyoung with Gyuri (in process). Looking forward for what happen to SeoFany… Here’s a gift from me!!!

 

Seofanygif.gif

SeoFany.jpg