1

I Just Love You

-Chapter [1]-

 

Like usual, the group SNSD will never be apart. Even if they are busy with each works, but they will never forget each other especially when they are couple. The lovely couple of course TaengSic, the 'Kyungsan' YoonYul couple (remember them together at Hello Baby, so funny and cute~), the shikshin couple HyoYoung, and the newly couple SunMin. Sunny just propose Hyomin to be her girlfriend after the long period of time hide her heart for Hyomin, luckily Hyomin also love her. 

 

*Flashback

 

Sunny and Hyomin are best friend during Yuchiri High School (remember Invincible Youth). Sunny fall for Hyomin since the day that Hyomin saved her when she almost accident.

 

Sunny's P.O.V.

 

I was crossing the road when I didn't even notice that a car was heading towards me. I close my eyes waiting for the time for the car to coming to me. But there is someone holding on my waist and pushed me on the side of the road. After that, I didn't ever feel the hand anymore. I slowly open my eyes and saw a body was lying on the road with blood rolling down from her head injury. And it was Hyomin! My best friend! I went to her and shaking her body but no response. I crying with all my heart. All the people around there are busy helping to call the ambulance. I hug her. Now I feel like I will lose her forever. I don't want that to happen! As the ambulance came, I following her to the hospital. I was still crying. After reach there, the hospital's staffs brought her to the emegency room. It's like I waiting for years for the doctor to come out. I can't wait to know what exactly happen to her. After two hours, now the doctor came out. He telling me that Hyomin is coma. What?! Hyomin coma?! No way! After they transfer Hyomin to a ward, I slowly went inside the room. I touch her hair. I crying again~ Now I feel like I don't to ever lose her. Now I know that I love her so much. Please Hyomin, don't leave me~

========

After 1 month coma, finally Hyomin woke up from her 'long sleep'. 1 month later, finally Hyomin full recovery from injury. I happy for her, but I don't have any courage to confess to her that I love her. Luckily, my two best friend in Seoul, the shikshin couple Hyoyeon and Sooyoung always on comforting me to confess to her. Now, I have the spirit. Today is Saturday, I gonna confess to her. We are having dinner that night. I decide to confess to her now. It is the right time. 

 

"Hyomin-ah"

 

"Yeah, Sunkyu...", she said as she smiling.

 

"Will you be..."

 

"Be what Sunkyu?"

 

"...my girlfriend?"

 

I see her expression. It's show that she is in surprised. I close my eyes, scared to hear that she will reject me.

 

"Sunkyu-yah, I've been waiting three years for you to confess during our time in Yuchiri..."

 

"Is it mean... that it is a... yes?" I said hesitation. 

 

She smiling and nodded. I was so happy as I hug her. That is when our relationship began.

 

*End of flashback

 

They all heading their way to the Jojo Cafe. They eat and chatting together. As they happy talking to each other, Seohyun's phone ringing. They all turn their eyes to Seohyun. Seohyun is smiling when she see the caller ID.

 

"Hello Yong~"

 

"Oh~", the members response as Tiffany's eyes still on Seohyun. She feel jealous when she know that Yonghwa, Seohyun's fiancee is the one that calling. She couldn't take her eyes off from Seohyun. She look at Seohyun's face, then to her eyes, to nose, and lastly to Seohyun's lips. She saw Seohyun's red lips. She feel like she want to kiss her. But then she realize. 'What I was thinking about? So stupid! But, what was that kind of wierd feeling inside my heart towards Seohyun? Why must I thniking of that?', Tiffany thought.

 

--------------------------------------------------------

 

So here the first chapter. Hope you enjoy reading it! Don't forget to subscribe to my story and leave your comments, thank you! Have a good day everyone!!!