8

I Just Love You

 

-Chapter [8]-

 

 

Tiffany arrived at her house around 2 in the morning. She opens the front door and went inside. She rested her body on the couch. The house is so quiet. Everybody went to sleep. She wondered if Seohyun mad at her. She stood up and went to the kitchen. She didn’t turn on the lamp, but someone did. She looks up and saw Seohyun.

 

“You’re home?” Seohyun went closer to her. Suddenly Seohyun back hugged her. She feels warmth in Seohyun’s hugging.

 

“I’m sorry for raising my voice at you earlier! I guessed that I’m just depressed from my jealousy towards you!” Seohyun stated as her tears escaped from her eyes.

 

“What jealousy?” Tiffany asked.

 

“I saw your wallpaper picture in your phone! It was your and Siwon’s oppa picture, so I’m jealous!” Seohyun confessed. Tiffany broke the hug and faces Seohyun.

 

“Did you forget that the phone is a gift from him? I cannot just replace it with our picture instead!” Tiffany calmly stated. She wipes away Seohyun’s tears.

 

“You don’t have to be jealous, I only love you!”

 

With Tiffany statements, more tears escaped from Seohyun’s eyes.

 

 

-

 

 

Hours before the scene!

 

 

Tiffany just got out from the house.

 

“Aigoo, she is the busiest among us!” Taeyeon sighed.

 

Sooyoung stared at Jessica and Seohyun back and forth.

 

“Sica’ah, did you believe that your own best friend will dump Seohyun?” Sooyoung asked in a calm manner; inside her heart, she wanted to scold Jessica for having doubted to Tiffany.

 

“Of course I believe it, she was straight, remember?!” Jessica raised her voice to Sooyoung. Sooyoung wanted to scold her but were interrupted by Hyoyeon.

 

“What are you? Stupid? Why does she have to dump our Seohyun? I can see her sincerely towards our maknae! Why must you doubting our best friend?” Hyoyeon scolded sarcastically. Taeyeon the one that sat beside Jessica, angry to Hyoyeon that called her girlfriend a stupid!

 

“Yah Kim Hyoyeon! Why are you so sarcastic?” Taeyeon mad at Hyoyeon!

 

“Why must you defend Sica that much? Why must be the stupidest person? Can’t you ever think about another person beside your girlfriend? Think rationally, not thinks like that because Sica is your gitlfriend!” Hyoyeon finally calm down with Sooyoung’s comforting.

 

“Taeyeon, Hyoyeon, calm down for a bit. Don’t arguing! Taeyeon, what Hyoyeon said was true. Don’t defend Sica because she’s your girlfriend, but think based on rational!” Sunny interrupted between the Kims.

 

“Sica-ah, trust Fany! She is our friend! I trust that she will take good care of Seohyun!” Yuri finally spoke up and went to Sica to whisper to her ear.

 

“Don’t you think that maybe one day Seohyun is the one that will dump Tiffany, not Tiffany is the one that dump Seohyun?” Yuri gave Jessica a trust-Fany-this-one-look.

 

 

Next situation…

 

 

After the argument between Hyoyeon and Taeyeon, with Sooyoung escorted Hyoyeon went back to her room. Hyoyeon sat on her bed and Sooyoung sat beside her.

 

“Hyoyeon baby, you’re okay?” Sooyoung asked, concerned about her girlfriend.

 

“I don’t know, Sooyoungie. I maybe overacted a bit, but Jessica’s doubt annoying me!” Hyoyeon stated as tears escaped from her eyes.

 

“I know you care about both Seohyun and Tiffany, but don’t stressed yourself about them! I care about them too”, Sooyoung’s remark as Hyoyeon hugged her tightly.

 

“Thank you Sooyoungie! I love you so much!” Hyoyeon pecked her lips onto Sooyoung. The lips then became a deep kiss, after that, it turned into passionate kiss. Sooyoung laid Hyoyeon gently on the bed and opened her pajama…

 

 

End of flashback.

 

 

In Hyoyeon’s room!

 

 

Sooyoung woke up and stared at the beautiful sight beside her. She kisses the figure beside her on the lips slightly and wore right away her pajama.

 

After the slightly kissed, Hyoyeon slowly woke up. She looks beside her, and saw Sooyoung already put her pajama on her body.

 

“Sooyoungie!” she whined.

 

“Hyoyeon baby, you’re awake?!”

 

“Why are you awake? Just stay on my bed, please?” Hyoyeon pouted. Sooyoung pinched her cheek.

 

“I want to go to the kitchen to get something to eat! I’m hungry baby!” Sooyoung stated.

 

“You’re always hungry! What do you want to eat? Ramen?” Hyoyeonasked, stood up from her bed and wears her pajama on.

 

“It’s okay. I just can get biscuit or something! No need for you to come down with me”, Sooyoung sweetly said. She doesn’t want to trouble her girlfriend.

 

“I want to make something for you. It’s always you’re the one that treat me so well!” Hyoyeon hugs Sooyoung and kisses her lips.

 

“I love you!” Hyoyeon whispered to Sooyoung’s ear. Sooyoung giggles but happy at the same time.

 

 

-

 

 

Hyoyeon and Sooyoung were holding hands and came downstairs when they noticed that the lamp in the kitchen is switch on.

 

I wonder who is in the kitchen! Sooyoung thought.

 

When they arrived in the kitchen, they saw Tiffany and Seohyun were chatting. Tiffany seated opposites Seohyun.

 

Tiffany was eating her foods, Kimchi Fried Rice made by Seohyun when she notices the two lovebirds Sooyoung and Hyoyeon came towards them.

 

“Hey Soo, Hyo, why are you awake in the late midnight?” Tiffany asked to both Hyoyeon and Sooyoung.

 

“Sooyoung said that she’s hungry so I decided to make ramen for her!” Hyoyeon said with a smile. She’s a bit surprised to see Seohyun and Tiffany were chatting happily.

 

“When did you get home, Tiff?” Sooyoung asked Tiffany.

 

“I reached home around 2 in the morning! I’m hungry so Seohyun decided to make Kimchi Fried Rice for me. Do you want some?” Tiffany offered Sooyoung and Hyoyeon the food that she’s eating.

 

“Thanks, but no thanks! Hyoyeon wanted to make ramen for me!” Sooyoung said as Tiffany nodded.

 

“How did you two get well back?” Hyoyeon asked while making ramen for Sooyoung.

 

Seohyun tell Hyoyeon and Sooyoung why she decided to asking for Tiffany’s forgiveness.

 

 

*Flashback

 

 

Taeyeon brought Jessica to her room. Before that, Jessica said sorry to Seohyun for rambling. The same to Taeyeon!

 

“Hyoyeon-ah, I’m sorry for what I’ve just done. I should think rationally!” Taeyeon said, while placed her hand on Jessica’a shoulder.

 

“It’s okay! I wanted to say sorry too because I’m being harsh to you!” Hyoyeon said.

 

After that, in the living room, Hyoyeon took her seat beside Seohyun.

 

“Seohyun-ah, are you bothered by something?” Hyoyoen asked. Seohyun nodded.

 

“Tell me, what it is!” Hyoyeon gave Seohyun an encouraging smile.

 

“Earlier, I saw Fany unnie’s phone wallpaper. It was a picture of her and Siwon oppa! I felt jealous and couldn’t control my anger that’s why I released it to her just now!” Seohyun regretted.

 

“You know that the phone is a gift from him to her, right?” Hyoyeon asked as Seohyun nodded.

 

“You shouldn’t mad at her. It’s her life. She can do anything she wants, but it seemed like you wanted to control it!” Hyoyeon stated.

 

“Maybe you need a rest! Go in the bedroom and take a rest!” Hyoyeon ordered.

 

“But unnie, I want to go to Fany unnie’s room. Can you stay in the room by yourselves?” Seohyun asked.

 

“It’s okay, I have Sooyoung anyway!” Hyoyeon replied.

 

After that, Seohyun decided to take a rest on Tiffany’s room. Even though Tiffany just left the house, she missed her already. She went in the room and sat on the bed. She saw a journal on the bedside. It seemed like a diary.

 

‘Aren’t Fany unnie the type that always bring diary with her?’Seohyun thought. She decided to read the diary.

 

“Dear diary,

 

Today is the happiest day in my life. Last night is a night that tied me and Seohyun to a relationship. I’m glad actually that Seohyun loves me. Before, I thought that the strange feelings that I felt is just an illusion. But then, it was a feeling of love for her. I never feel this happy before when I’m with Siwon oppa. Maybe Seohyun is my other half. Seohyun-ah, saranghae! I just love you!”

 

With that, many tears ran through Seohyun’s cheek. She felt like a fool for scolding Tiffany just because of the wallpaper’s picture in Tiffany’s phone.

 

‘Fany unnie, forgive me!’Seohyun mumbled to herself and decided to stay all night to wait for Tiffany.

 

 

End of flashback!

 

 

“That’s what it is, unnie!” Seohyun ended her story. There was an “Aww!” and “Oh!” escape from both Hyoyeon and Sooyoung’s lips.

 

While eating and chatting, they didn’t realize that it was 4.55 in the morning already. Tiffany feel really tired but she kept wanted to stay with Seohyun, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung.

 

“Fany-ah, you should get rest! I can see that tiredness in your eyes!” Sooyoung said.

 

“Yeah, Sooyoungie was right! Seohyun-ah, go accompany your girlfriend in her room”, ordered Hyoyeon. Seohyun just nodded in responded.

 

 

-

 

Tiffany changes her clothe into a pajama. She then lay on her bed with Seohyun beside her. She just about to closes her eyes when she heard Seohyun’s voice.

 

“Unnie, are you working again tomorrow?”

 

“I’m on leave!” Tiffany said with a smile.

 

“Really?!” Seohyun asked in disbelief, yet happy.

 

“Emm!” Tiffany just nodded in respond. Seohyun sorry to see the tiredness in Tiffany’s, so she decided to not bother her girlfriend again!

 

“Unnie, go to sleep!” Seohyun ordered as she lifts upwards the blanket and cover Tiffany’s body; concerned that maybe her girlfriend will catch a cold. With that, Tiffany falls into a deep sleep.

 

 

-

 

 

8.32 a.m.

 

 

Seohyun wakes up and went back to her room. She gets her towel and went inside the bathroom to takes shower.

 

At the same time, Tiffany also awake, and took her pink towel and takes shower. She dressed up beautifully; she wore a pink dress with short pants. Then, her phone’s ringing and picks up.

 

Seohyun wore a blue Felix shirt (SPAO) with cardigan and jeans. She doesn’t know why Tiffany told her to dress a bit differently today.

 

Tiffany got out from the room, the same with Seohyun. They exchange glances for a while before come downstairs together. They went to the kitchen and saw everybody took their seats like usual; Hyoyeon and Sooyoung seemed a bit tired.

 

“Good morning love birds!” teased Hyomin and Sunny. Tiffany and Seohyun respond with a smile.

 

“Girls, I’m on leave today, so do you want to hang out with us?” asked Tiffany to everyone. Seohyun a bit disappointed because she thought that Tiffany wanted to go on a date only with her.

 

“I don’t think so. I just want to rest today!” Taeyeon spoke up.

 

“Are you sure?” Tiffany asked once again. They nodded.

 

“Okay then, I guess I just hang out with Seohyun”, Tiffany said and pulls Seohyun’s hand.

 

 

-

 

 

They got in Tiffany’s car as Tiffany starts the engine and drive right away.

 

“Unnie, where are we going? I’m hungry!” Seohyun whined.

 

“We’ll breakfast outside!” Tiffany said with a smile.

 

After 19 minutes of the journey, finally they arrive at a mall building. Seohyun wondered what they’re wanna do here, but didn’t bother to ask the question.

 

They got in the lift, and Tiffany pressed the top floor. After that, Tiffany holds Seohyun’s hand and they’re heading to the mall building’s roof. Seohyun saw there’re a table and 2 chairs with many foods on the table. There are sandwiches, kimbaps, pancakes and pizza.

 

“Wow, unnie, the view is so beautiful!” Seohyun impressed by the beautiful view of Seoul on the roof.

 

“Yeah, it is beautiful! But I’m enjoying the most beautiful sight in front of me right now!” Tiffany said sweetly, pointed to Seohyun. Seohyun’s blushing. Tiffany feeds Seohyun the kimbap as Seohyun ate it.

 

“Unnie, when did you prepare all these?” Seohyun asked, pointed to the foods on the table.

 

“I asked people to do it for me! I asked for the mall’s manager’s permission”, Tiffany stated as Seohyun nodded.

 

 

*Flashback

 

 

Yesterday, 9.45p.m.

 

 

Tiffany met with the mall’s manager and asked for permission to use the roof for the next morning and hired the mall’s workers to do the chores. The manager agreed as long as Tiffany paid for it.

 

Tiffany thanked the manager and continued to do her works near the mall.

 

 

The next morning, Tiffany received a called from the manager, and she was told that the foods on the roof are ready.

 

Tiffany smiled as her plan’s working!

 

 

End of flashback.

 

 

“But unnie, if you wanted to have a date with me, why are you asked the others as well this morning?” Seohyun asked innocently.

 

“It’s just a manner, Seohyun-ah! No need to worry! I’m glad actually that they rejected my offer”, Tiffany said as she laughs at Seohyun’s innocent. Seohyun faced down; embarrassed by the question. Then, she felt a pair of hands lit up her chin.

 

“Seohyun-ah, I love you!” Tiffany stated as she pecks her lips onto Seohyun’s lips.

 

 

………….

 

The sweet moments in this chapter! Expect more drama in the next chapter! Jiyoung and Hara will mess up their love life. Good bye!!!