Icesssss tutor teacher!

Triangle Love

Taemin glared at you in confused, he murmured "what is she thinking?", you turn back to reality "oh, so anyway, Uhm...when are we going to start learning, Mr.Teacher?" you ask, "Yah, I have a name too, you know!" he exclaimed, "I know, I just don't know how to address you when you going to tutor me in math, so." you said, he let out a sighed, "Yah, you were....uh...hmm, nevermind" he said, "I'm what?", "n-nothing, lets start with some easy math problems first" he clear his throat, "hmm, ok, Mr.Teacher" you said in playfully voice. 

Taemin glared at you with his hot sharp eyes, "YAH, STOP calling me Mr.Teacher" he yelled, his scream is scary, you begin to shivering and nodded at what he said to you.

"arrasso (알아서)", you murmured, hope he's not listen to what you saying. Too late, he heard you. "Ok" he said and nodded, you nodded your head slowly, sigh in relief. Phew! I thought he will frozen me with with his eye refrigigator!

Taemin and you studying very hardly, he explained to you hard math problems, so that you can do it. After the long explanation of Taemin give to you, you just stare at your paper, trying to write down the answers, but every questions on your piece of paper is blank without an answers on it.

While you doing that, Taemin was walked up to his room to find his sweater (the weather is cold). He said to you before he walked up to his room, "try to solve these problems, I'll check it when i come back down here" he said in cold voice. You nodded and start to try figure out the answers for each problems.

You heard steps on the stairs, someone is coming down to the kitchen, is it a ghost? OMG, no, it should not be a ghost! 

The next thing you heard is the steps sound so closer to you, why are there no voices of talking? This time....is a ghost....right? You leg start shaking, your heart is beating fast, your eyes is widen, your body temperature become cold, cold is not like the weather, but the cold feeling you can't describe it.

All of that cold body temperature of your stop when you see Taemin have messy wet hair, have his orange sweater on, warm pants on, his eyes are look heavy, is like he needs to go sleep, he just got out of a warm shower. He looks like a cute puppy just got out of bath. He yawn, he swing his both arm above his head, you can see his chocolate abs ,*you blush, your cheek is heat up, you touch your cheek trying to make it become normal, but it's still heat up*, OMG, he have...hav...hav...v...ab...sssss?

You stared at his abs, he noticed your look, he look back at you and yawning, he ask "are you looking at my abs?", "야 = yah! Who said I look at your abs?" You blushing asking him that, you look down onto your paper immediately.

He wonder why, *smirks*. He walks closer to your side, your heart is beating, your hand is shaking, your eyes is trying to look at the paper, but Taemin is too distracting, OMG, pls go away, I need to study!

He looks at you, his face is going under your bang, you feel he coming closer...and...closer to you, you eyes widen looking at him, oh no! What if his lips is going to touch my again! Oh nonononono. He looks at you with seduces look, your eyes still widen stared at him, he blink looking at your eyes, it travel to..................................your lips, he returns back to look at your eyes.

Then suddenly,......