I miss you

Triangle Love

You on the phone with Taemin, after he said that he wants to meet you in front of your house, you heard the door bell. Your heart skip a beat, is Taemin really come here to visit you? or is he just say that to make you feel happy and nervous at the same time ?

You walk out to the door, you will have the phone on your ear. You hesitate to open the door, but you open the door anyway, you wonder who is come to your house at this time.

When you open the door, you see a guy, he is.......Taemin. *Taemin? He's really here?* your eyes widen looking at him. He looks at you with a concern look, "Annyeong Eunsun, jal-ji-ne-seo-yo? (how are you?)" He said softly while looking at you deeply. You getting nervous, "Tae...Taemin! You are really here." you said in shocked. "Of course, I said I come here, so I come here." He smiles. His smile is melting you, you can't do anything about it, but smile back.

"What are you doing here anyway?" You ask him to come inside.

He sits on the couch that you prefer him to sit down, "I miss you, ..............Eunsun." He looks at you deeply in the eyes.

"Taemin ah!" You only know to say his name, nothing else is coming out of your mouth.

"That's ok if you don't miss me, I heard that you went out a date with him." He said, star blankly into space.

"Ah......yeah, I did. I did went out on a date with him." You said, lower your voice.

"How was it?" he looks at you, and asks.

"It's was...good, actually." You mutterred.

He giggles, "That's good." He looks at you, the eyes that you can't describe what kind of look that is, but it's gentle.

"Oh, uhm." You just nodded. The atmosphere in the living room right now is very quiet and awakward. You have wished that Taemin doesn't know about you and Kai went out on a date, but you dissapponited that he knew about it, you feel guilty about it, you can't do anything now.

"Eunsun." He said makes you back to your sense.

"yeah?" You said softy, looking at him sitting next to you.

"I'm sorry that you make you feel awkward a while ago." He giggles.

You look at him, *Omo, he is giggles, he is cute at this time than.............ever!* You thought while looking at him.

"Oh, hahaha, no, that's ok." You smile at him.

You found him smiles at you too, "You smile, Eunsun."

"What? Oh, uh..." You smile, blushing at his comment.

"I'm happy to see you smile." He said, smile at you.

You smile bright, "Gomawo Taemin ah!"

"Do you want to..?" He asks you. You listen to his question carefully, but you go to think of different things in your head, *Don't tell me you ask me go out on date, that's will be crazy, like really crazy! OMG, what should I do?*

You back to your sense, listen to his question, but he looks at you, he waiting for your answer. *Uh-oh! I didn't listen to his whole question, what should I say now? yes or no? or ask him to say that again? That is embarrassing! Aiish!* You blush. You confused. You don't know what to say or do.

He laughs, "Eunsun ah! You didn't hear what I said, right?"

*Oh no, he knows? How?*. "Oh, uh...I did, of course I hear your question, I just....just...don't know how to answer it, That's all!" You quickly said.

He smirks, lean his face near to you, "You heard? Really? Positive? 100% sure?"

You blush, he gaze is on you, you don't know whether to look at him or not. You look away, show your bare neck face him, your hair is fall back behind your neck.

"I...uh.." You try to say something, but you can't find a words to say it out.

He leans his face closer, you feel his hot warm breath on your neck. Your heart is beating, your cheek is hot. You froze at your position, you try to breathe, blink your eyes multiple times to keep calm.

"Eunsun ahhh!" He said, breathe out his warm breathe onto your neck.

You feel weak at his breathe, "Yeah!" You said.

"Did you think about whether answer to my question yet?" He asks.

"Question. Questions? But I...*you sighed* You manage to say something, nothings come out.

"Eunsun, Do you want to have a coffee with me tomorrow morning?" He asks.

"That's your question?" You turn your head slowly to look at him. He nodded cutely.

"Oh, uhm..Sure!" You said, and nodded.

He smiles, "Good girl!" he pat your head lighly.

"Ah, haha." You nodded shyly.

He sit straight up, release his face off your...you know? neck! "So, I'll wait for you in front of your house tomorrow morning, ok?" He said, smiles.

"Uhm, yeah, of course." You said, smile.

You eyes Taemin to let him know that you going to the kitchen. You walk to the kitchen to grab a drink. You back to the living room. You see Taemin ready to leave, you feel a little bit sad, you walk slowly toward him smile at him. You don't want him to know that you are sad because he is leave so early.

*Oh wait, that's not early! It's like midnight already, what am I thinking?*

You smiles at him while he put on his shoes. He stands up, he so much taller than you, you're just to his chest, hard to talk to him when both are standing, you just have a hard time because you short, plus your neck will hurt when you talking to him, Aiish!

He pat your head, and smiles: "I'm leaving, ok? I'll see you tomorrow!"

You nodded shyly: "Yeah! i'll see you tomorrow morning!"

He turns around to open to doorknob, but then he turns around to look at you, and give you a wink. You heart melt, your heart also beating. You look at him until he leaves safety when he walk out of you house.