Maid or a student?!

Triangle Love

"Eunsun ah", your mom sigh, your dad is look a bit worry, you make a confused look to them. Finally, your parent say "Eunsun ah! Your teacher is call us, and talking to us, she said that your math grade is good really good. Well, it's good! But you need to improving your grade, so that you can graduate high school. Ok?" You sigh in relief, thinking of something else that your parent gonna say. You said to them, "Umma, Abba, I...you see....I have trying my best on that class...and....Uhm....", your mom said "Uhm....well, Eunsun ah, we care about you, that's why we talked to your math teacher, and your math teacher also say something to us, but I forgot!" You worry about what your mom said, and sigh in relief that she forgot what your math teacher said. After a moment of relief, your dad said "hmmm, your math teacher said that she already assigned someone to you to tutor you in math, and that is really helpful to you." *he smile*, you said "TUTOR? Tu...tutor? Dad?", your dad said "hahaha, yes honey, your math teacher said that, and don't worry, someone who going to tutor you is very smart, and I heard...that he is very handsome too!" *he smile proudly*, you mumured "is he really handsome? Then I should let him be my...", your word have been cut by your mom, she said "Your dad and I have met him, oooh, we are really like him, he have a good manner!" *she smile proudly*, you mumured "hmm, then that's good! I can...", your word have been cut by your dad, he said and looking at you "his name is Taemin, really handsome and cute name, right Eunsun?" *he smile and waiting for your answer*.

You blush when you heard his name. You hates him, you don't even know why you hates him that much. You said to your dad "Uhm...dad, I...well...uh....I....", your dad said "what's wrong Eunsun! Ah, don't worry honey, he'll be nice to you!", your mom continue said "yeah, he'll be nice to you l, honey. And by the way, the thing I forgot to say is..." Pause, your heart is beating fast, you feel like you can't breath, you thought the something that your mom forgot, she won't say it, but she is going to say it right now. Your mom continue and said "the thing I forgot to say to you is Taemin will start tutor you by tomorrow, everyday after school, so you have to go his house, and he'll help you with math. Okay?" *she tapping your shoulder lightly, smile at you", you said "oh-my-gosh! Mom, I..."*you sigh silently*. Your mom look at you worried, you then said "ok, I'll do that", you don't want your mom or your dad to worry about you, so you accept what they tell you to do, it's for your own good, so there's no choice. *Your parent both smile proudly at you*, you just sit there and thinking "I don't like that cold face, it's made me freeze, but...*you sigh*, Ahhhh, whatever! I have to face him anyway".

You and your parent start to eat dinner, only your parent is look happy. You forced a smile in front of them, but on the inside, you worry that if Taemin is going to show that ice face to you!